Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? (5989 Views)

EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Operatives Beat Justin Gbagir, NBA Chairman In Makurdi / Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by sammirano: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2018
An argument brought about the question. I believe the EFCC ought to use the services of the NPF to enforce arrest. I may be wrong.

I need enlightenment.
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by Patented: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2018
those operatives are police officers. Efcc is staffed by police officers mostly.
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by ekolajossyadde(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
useless thief, efcc will shoot you soon. u are calling mods? thunder fire your generation
You need to be taking to rehabilitation centre. Some is asking for what he's not cleared off you are here coursing him. Your response shows clearly that you are just discharge from Aro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by Slonge22: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by sammirano: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Why are these guys arguing scam on my EFCC thread?
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by iluvdonjazzy: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
for your information they are all police men and well trained to carry arms. OK?
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by sammirano: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
for your information they are all police men and well trained to carry arms. OK?

Police men? Please can you backup that information?
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by iluvdonjazzy: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
sammirano:

Police men? Please can you backup that information?
you are so funny, efcc chairman, Magu is a commissioner of police.
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by sammirano: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
you are so funny, efcc chairman, Magu is a commissioner of police.

Really, that's illuminating.
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by iluvdonjazzy: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2018
sammirano:

Really, that's illuminating.
illuminating as in?
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by sammirano: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
illuminating as in?

I mean its enlightening. Thanks
Re: Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? by iluvdonjazzy: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
sammirano:

I mean its enlightening. Thanks
yea, over 80 percent are police men including the chairman Magi, they are there on appointment if their tenor or their contract is revoked they will go back to their bases as police men, if the opposition wins next year election they will change them and appoint their loyalist too.

(1) (Reply)

O.M.G Checkout The Church Built By Rochas The Imo House Chapel Really Great / Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.