Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,132 members, 7,842,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Hey Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Men Shouting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Men Shouting (699 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Men Shouting by edema202: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
'Over load'

'Pass I still want to breath'

'I like d babe so much. Shes so natural'..

'She's pretty, happy and comfortable in her skin. Please people should stop body shaming her, will smash, stay n smash all day long if I were a guy.'

'I just dey pity the poor phone in her back pocket ���'

'Man!!!! Fabulous flat tummy. I like that’s she’s owning her body. When confidence is always from within external validation is irrelevant. Kudos to her ���'

'This one� before you locate the main entrance.. you would have cum already ���... I’m not smashing anything'

Watch Video HERE.......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/here-beautiful-plus-sized-lady-with.html

Re: Hey Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Men Shouting by TheOdd1sOut: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
edema202:
'Over load'

'Pass I still want to breath'

'I like d babe so much. Shes so natural'..

'She's pretty, happy and comfortable in her skin. Please people should stop body shaming her, will smash, stay n smash all day long if I were a guy.'

'I just dey pity the poor phone in her back pocket ���'

'Man!!!! Fabulous flat tummy. I like that’s she’s owning her body. When confidence is always from within external validation is irrelevant. Kudos to her ���'

'This one� before you locate the main entrance.. you would have cum already ���... I’m not smashing anything'

Watch Video HERE.......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/here-beautiful-plus-sized-lady-with.html
do not click this link

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Whatsapp Group / He Said If I Don't Lose Weight He Will Break Up With Me.should I? / If U Love Ur Gf Or Bf Do Dis 4 Him Sure 120 Odds Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.