Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) (57064 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Hydrographic Report On Oguta Lake (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by zoba88: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sahara Reporters owner Sowore was pictured 'driving' canoe while on a lake.According to him,Nigerian has a lot for her citizens but our greedy politicians won't let it be.He wrote...

'The Day Our People Stood-still At The Bank Of The Lake Waiting For The Fisherman’s Son To TakeItBack
There Is Enough To Go Round But We Must First Stop The Greedy In Our Midst, They’ve Destroyed Our Lakes'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-sahara-reporters-owner-sowore.html

10 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by zoba88: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by ChrisMafian: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
This confused presidential candidate, Buhari will even win his Ward in Lagos. grin

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by socialmediaman: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
I wonder why he decided to run for President instead of Governor of his state. Before you run for President you should be able to at least win a governorship or senate election

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sowore for 2019, This guy will rescue Nigeria if Nigerians are ready to be rescued.

I know I'm ready.

We can't go on like this, killings, poverty, poor electricity, bad healthcare that the president has to travel out to treat himself...

Let us get a Nigeria we can be proud of.

Notice this guy is reaching out even more than Buhari and Atiku. You hardly even hear from those guys, they hardly allow video interviews. Do we really want another President that doesn't even do Media Chat?

Sowore 2019

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
This confused presidential candidate, Buhari will even win his Ward in Lagos. grin

So you are happy with Buharis Nigeria abi?

Or is that what this is?

Even Bill Gates acknowledges that Nigeria can do better, but is bedeviled with evil Politicians.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/263194-for-the-records-bill-gates-speech-that-rattled-nigerian-govt-full-text.html

Please bro, let's not go back to our past failures and somehow expect that my magic Electricity, Security and other things will be fixed.

Look at the recent killings for instance, there is no excuse for police not to respond in under 10 mins to any crisis, but what do we have in Nigeria? Riots, Bank Robberies... go on and police will wait for everything to finish before they act. Is that the Nigeria you want for your children?

Please bro, I'm begging you, your vote can rescue Nigeria.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by oshe111(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Confused Mumu
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by ViaGist: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Publicity stunt.. This guy does not know what it takes to be a Local Government Chairman talk more of contesting for the post of the President of Republic of Nigeria.. I dey laugh oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
In few years, this guy will be a good contender.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
is that a challenge or what.. don't worry Atiku and Bunari will do same soon

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by projectTopicsNg: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
ride on

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by generationz(f): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:
I wonder why he decided to run for President instead of Governor of his state. Before you run for President you should be able to at least win a governorship or senate election

I don't think he is stupid

Sowore seems like a very intelligent strategist

He knows he stands no chance of winning the presidential seat
Even his efforts at making himself recognized by the masses are comical

He probably has a future plan

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by meromero11: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sowore is from the river tribe of Apoi. He was born and bred inside the waters. So, no issue there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Opinionated: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yeah i understand the fact that this guy have not being in position before, lets him just keep following these Ways to Make a Great First Impression

By 2019 Nigerians will give him his result grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8001261_fbimg1540208274583_jpegb45697e280f240958ca6f819c375c7de
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Na lie Buhari can never beat him in free and fair elections where both of them are the only candidates

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Boss13: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:

House of Representatives would have been nice. So he can go there and shout and make laws that will benefit Nigerians. That’s the place to actually create change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by virus05(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
kolafolabi:
Publicity stunt.. This guy does not know what it takes to be a Local Government Chairman talk more of contesting for the post of the President of Republic of Nigeria.. I dey laugh oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes, but at least lets try a younger person for once

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:
How many governorship or senate did Donald Trump win? Any one with a strong desire to change Nigeria for the better has a constitutional right to run for president even without so called "political experience". We need more leaders not politicians.

34 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
generationz:

He probably has a future plan

Are you sure this man will accept a political office from Atiku or Buhari.. I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Too much Marijuana is dangerous to your health

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by EmperorShizzy: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Slayer of atikulooters and Sai barbarians Take It Back Sowore

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by ajayiopy: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
SOWORE SHOULD START FROM HOUSE OF REP OR SENATE FIRST.WITH THAT HE WOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW THE WORLD HIS ABILITY AND CAPABILITY. WE DONT NEED AN ANGEL TO TELL US THAT HE CANT WIN THE ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:
if truely he got something to offer,he should have start dia.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by DeeOGee: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
zoba88:
Sahara Reporters owner Sowore was pictured 'driving' canoe while on a lake.According to him,Nigerian has a lot for her citizens but our greedy politicians won't let it be.He wrote...

'The Day Our People Stood-still At The Bank Of The Lake Waiting For The Fisherman’s Son To TakeItBack
There Is Enough To Go Round But We Must First Stop The Greedy In Our Midst, They’ve Destroyed Our Lakes'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-sahara-reporters-owner-sowore.html

This surely must be a baptismal service with the officiating prophet in red
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by whitebulb(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
You would have been a good president wink

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by millomaniac: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Sowore is not confused rather it Nigerians like you that is confused.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Ministers Whose Portfolios Caught Nigerians By Surprise / SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.