Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' (29214 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by stephenduru: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lere Olayinka was pictured flexing with his boss Fayose. He also stylishly mocked Buhari and APC while flexing with Fayose. He said...

'Still flexing.Na their own Next Level go dey TOUGH.

Hissssssssh'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/their-own-next-level-go-tough-olayinka.html

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by slivertongue: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
yes ooo na their life go suffer

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by RoyalUc(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
I pray I don't associate with any group or profession that will make me this bitter and hateful against someone for life...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by osamz007: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fayose the photographer
Next level placement grin

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Blinkers: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
cool

Sure. The next level demagogue who voted APC and PDP.

Nigerians and their love for terrible politicians is a match sealed in heaven!

But wait oooo, these men who commanded so many aides and security personnel around them have been reduced to taking selfies like excited teenage boys.

Talk about life!!

20 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Christophorus(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
In this election, two lessons I learnt:

1. My principal didn't emerge a winner, but I got my conscience intact.

2. They people who voted/rigged for this government should not hide their faces when it's time to eat the frog they reared. They've got four years of silent regrets to swallow.

It's visible to the blind and audible to deaf that this government is no coaster ride.

~Christophorus

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by BUSHHUNTER: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Awon omo ale Yoruba.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by puyol005(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Till then... Fayose don turn photographer for picture 3 and 4 grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by efeteb: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Coded
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by fredoooooo: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Loser grin

You guys are on the next level of hating and wailing grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Fadomero(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
fayose the crazy one

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by MrMcJay(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:
I pray I don't associate with any group or profession that will make me this bitter and hateful against someone for life...

Don't worry, Lere would soon jump ship when the maize Fayose feeds him finishes.

Lere used to be a diehard opponent of Fayose before they used maize to trick him like a native fowl.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/18/flashback-how-gov-fayose-killed-scores-ekiti-lere-olayinka

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Houseofglam7(f): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
undecided
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by chinwezdasilva: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Next level indeed grin
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by dejonathan(f): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
From a state governor to a photographer........

That's how change dey affect fayoseand his errand boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by visijo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Behind every High Heel there is Slippers in the Handbag.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by McAausim: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin

See them..... After they failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by HomeOfMe(f): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
This one has settled himself and his family for the next ten years or more. Na ordinary citizens go suffer am.
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by dante0147: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Sure. The next level demagogue who voted APC and PDP.

Nigerians and their love for terrible politicians is a match sealed in heaven!

But wait oooo, these men who commanded so many aides and security personnel around them have been reduced to taking selfies like excited teenage boys.

Talk about life!!

As a Ex gov he still has rights to Security personnel’s Dss And police ! So quit crying
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
It is well.
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by RoyalUc(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
MrMcJay:

Don't worry, Lere would soon jump ship when the maize Fayose feeds him finishes.

Lere used to be a diehard opponent of Fayose before they used maize to trick him like a native fowl.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/18/flashback-how-gov-fayose-killed-scores-ekiti-lere-olayinka

"...they used maize to trick him like a native fowl." grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by emmasmiles(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Awon omo ale Yoruba.
shut up abeg. When someone curses you and you rebuff it, how does it make one a bastard. Watch how this government will turnout in the next four years

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Anthony0094(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Na their family go suffer

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by contractville: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Concrete breaking contractor in Nigeria

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by nabegibeg: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
stephenduru:
Lere Olayinka was pictured flexing with his boss Fayose. He also stylishly mocked Buhari and APC while flexing with Fayose. He said...

'Still flexing.Na their own Next Level go dey TOUGH.

Hissssssssh'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/their-own-next-level-go-tough-olayinka.html

Who be dem this one sef
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by ivolt: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Awon omo ale Yoruba.
The 1.7 million who voted Atiku are more Yoruba than you will ever be.
They made an independent choice and didn't vote based
on orders from above.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by gassbee: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lere very loyal to d core

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by akdjr(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Well said big brother, but one truth I want you to know today about election in Nigeria is that no party goes into an election without rigging and anti-rigging planas and whoever outsmart the other always become the winner. APC and PDP cannot deny this fact!
Christophorus:
In this election, two lessons I learnt:

1. My principal didn't emerge a winner, but I got my conscience intact.

2. They people who voted/rigged for this government should not hide their faces when it's time to eat the frog they reared. They've got four years of silent regrets to swallow.

It's visible to the blind and audible to deaf that this government is no coaster ride.

~Christophorus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Christophorus(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
akdjr:
Well said big brother, but one truth I want you to know today about election in Nigeria is that no party goes into an election without rigging and anti-rigging planas and whoever outsmart the other always become the winner. APC and PDP cannot deny this fact!

You are correct sir, but not absolutely! I can bet there were one or two political parties in the just concluded elections who had no rigging plans. And a time will come that these parties with true integrity (not bubu's kind) will overflood the choice sheet of Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears / Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.