Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC (47340 Views)

APC Convention: Sani, Mustapha, 9 Other Chairmanship Aspirants To Share Ideas / Breaking: APC Senator, Sani Mustapha Dumps Party For PDP / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Firefire(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
CilicMarin:
He won't be missed at all.

I will advise him to meet Saraki his Lord and collect his return ticket.

If I were APC, I won't return any of the members currently in the senate.

The made sure, APC remain a minority in a chamber it has majority

Ndi ara!
[/s]

Always posting gilbrish...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by yudee233: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Until I see a Politician with ticket that resigns that is when I will start taking Nigerian politicians serious. Or is there no one that can resign because of what his friends are passing through
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by blowjob: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just gathered that another senator, Sani Mustapha Mohammed, representing Niger south, has resigned from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mohammed resigned in Protest and is said to be very unhappy and angry with the decision of the ruling party to drop his name from the list of candidates for the 2019 general election.

This development is coming a few days after Kaduna central senator, Shehu Sani, also resigned from the party in protest.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-another-senator-resigns-apc/

THIEVES AND ENEMIES OF PROGRESS GOIN OUT OF APC, BUHARI WILL STILL WIN... grin..GOD BLESS BUHARI...
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by tfelicityk(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Smile...
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Charly68: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
When you didn't perform and you aren't popular with the new direct primary approach system so why won't they change you ?
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Elevation(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Heavenly Father I know you promised that we are going to see very shocking things pls Daddy even in all of these keep and save the elect.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by GentleMoney: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
samsononyilo:

Even the Bible said the savior will come like a thief in the night...

shocked
shocked

1 Like

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by israelmao(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kingmakers' factor
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC THE SINKING SHIP!
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by rolams(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
Sani mustafa from Niger state, has no any political value in ZONE A and he his a failure as a senator. Infact he is the worst senator representing that zone since 1999 .

Your English tells more about you. 2019 is near, APC is moving closer to DAURA!
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just gathered that another senator, Sani Mustapha Mohammed, representing Niger south, has resigned from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mohammed resigned in Protest and is said to be very unhappy and angry with the decision of the ruling party to drop his name from the list of candidates for the 2019 general election.

This development is coming a few days after Kaduna central senator, Shehu Sani, also resigned from the party in protest.

Very good.
Oshiomole will soon begin to Atikulate.
APCriminals must receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Exponental(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Resigning and aligning!

1 Like

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by AtikuDeman: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari must fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by igwefivestar(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Oshiomhole effect, God bless oshiobaba for making it easy for Atiku and PDP. Baba must go is a national task. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by AtikuDeman: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole wanted to impeach Saraki, now he is the one fighting to save his job
This life ehh...

The world is an interesting place. Oshiomole has suddenly gone deaf, dumb and lifeless

1 Like

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by dadebayo1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
The main reason why Saraki delayed opening of NASS. grin majority of the senators will not even be interested in removing saraki again because of the treatment they received from the party... Sheu sani et al grin
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Akanapiaigwe: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
CilicMarin:

Ndi ara!
[/s]
sai Oshiomole

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by hush15: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ndi ara!

is Cilicmarin wailing....?
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by spectackpeters(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
How buhari is behaving towards those leaving APC shocked shocked

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by openmine(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
Sani mustafa from Niger state, have no any political value in ZONE A and he his a failure as a senator. Infact he is the worst senator representing that zone since 1999 .
You had such an important information but you had to wait until the senator resigned from your dear party before exposing his incompetence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by klax(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hahahahaha no more defection era its resignation era the new trend.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by sole26: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=samsononyilo post=72319757] Atiku is a thief!! Atiku is a thief angry

Even the Bible said the savior will come like a thief in the night...

He is obidiently Atikulating.... [/quot

grin angry grin
Bad mouth will not kill u there!

1 Like

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Validated: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
I hope PDP have number enough to sack Buhari. We are counting ... PDP +16 and APC +1 (Unreliable Akpabio)
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by artunbi(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
xbernardx:
Nice one, more to come. Re-allignment for the coming battle in 2019

1 Like

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by gare(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
cosmatika:
I wish to remind you that Sarki and Ekweremmadu are still the SP & DSP respectively. U and Oshiomole promised to remove them once Senate reconvenes, we're still waiting for u guys. Thanks grin

Why thanking her, they'll all start licking their wound very soon
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by PHILipu1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
dukie25:
So how many are left? Shehu Sani left at the weekend.
At this rate Bubu's fate is in the hands of Saraki, he can be impeached, we have the numbers.
lol.
In few months time,APC will replace them with loyal senators that will impeach Saraki and co.

Why are you guys even celebrating senators that APC dropped before the primaries?

Do you see any senator that got his ticket of return decamping?

This senators leaving now are senators that APC already planned to replace
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by yarimo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
openmine:

You had such an important information but you had to wait until the senator resigned from your dear party before exposing his incompetence?
in APC you are allowed to speak the truth anytime any day , that is democracy in action grin
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
dukie25:
So how many are left? Shehu Sani left at the weekend.
At this rate Bubu's fate is in the hands of Saraki, he can be impeached, we have the numbers.
Please let the impeachment begin ASAP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by senatordave1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
openmine:

Hes a liability.a senator that lost direct primary in a landslide to a rookie is not important and has no electoral value.all senators im niger south owe their elections to the buhari tsunami.perhaps,pd will need such senators who are electoral liabilities to increase their losing margin next year
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by senatordave1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
in APC you are allowed to speak the truth anytime any day , that is democracy in action grin
Yes oh.for him to be defeated in the direct primaries shows how unpopular he is.pdp are busy fielding unpopular candidates in ss,this will hook them by february.apc is far democratic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.