Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC (47338 Views)

APC Convention: Sani, Mustapha, 9 Other Chairmanship Aspirants To Share Ideas / Breaking: APC Senator, Sani Mustapha Dumps Party For PDP / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by openmine(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
in APC you are allowed to speak the truth anytime any day , that is democracy in action grin
grin
esp when you leave the party....
I smell "cult things "....
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by openmine(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Hes a liability.a senator that lost direct primary in a landslide to a rookie is not important and has no electoral value.all senators im niger south owe their elections to the buhari tsunami.perhaps,pd will need such senators who are electoral liabilities to increase their losing margin next year
Okay he has no electoral value like you said....
same was said about saraki and a host of others who defected esp to PDP
my point is.....why wait until he resigns from the party before airing his dirty laundries?
A typical example is senator akpabio whom several petitions of corruption had been slammed against him...but once he left PDP and joined APC,all the petitions miraculously went away.....Even efcc has stopped talking about him!
What a country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Mcreloaded(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
He won't be missed at all.

I will advise him to meet Saraki his Lord and collect his return ticket.

If I were APC, I won't return any of the members currently in the senate.

The made sure, APC remain a minority in a chamber it has majority

Ndi ara!

I very much agree with you.
Never knew the day will come when I will agree with an APC zombie.
Its good news .
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by naijapage(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by deboysben(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please someone help

How many apc senator and PDP Senator do we have
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by IbrahimDamola: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Boobhari will be impeached soonest by December, the whole national assembly are dumping the broom faster than boobhari throws gworo into his mouth. cheesy cheesy

Cilicmarin and benekruku are you with me? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by deboysben(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Another senator from kano state just defected
Senator zarewa has quit apc

Oshiomole I hail you for the great work you are doing
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Akiika: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
It's all about personal gain, no political ideology.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
Sani mustafa from Niger state, have no any political value in ZONE A and he his a failure as a senator. Infact he is the worst senator representing that zone since 1999 .

He's been winning election since 1999 and you are saying he's politically irrelevant

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Hopebringer: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole wanted to impeach Saraki, now he is the one fighting to save his job

That is called irony
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by SweetyZinta(f): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
He won't be missed at all.

I will advise him to meet Saraki his Lord and collect his return ticket.

If I were APC, I won't return any of the members currently in the senate.

The made sure, APC remain a minority in a chamber it has majority

Ndi ara!

It will interest you to know that this m0r0n has zero electoral value, he rode on PMB popularity to get to senate. He isn't even going to win even if he remained in APC. He's the Sen. That commissioned 1 electric pole earlier this year in Bida, Niger state. Good riddance
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by poseidon12: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is why the APC goons and their thuggish Chairman Oshiomhole became humble on their stupid demand for Senate President Saraki to resign. They don't have the number to impeach.
They made it look like they now want to act in the interest of the country.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by chisani(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
When ideology is lacking, cross carpeting becomes inevitable and unavoidable. No permanent friend or enemy but permanent interests. This is politics.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by IamAtikulate: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Boobhari will be impeached soonest by December, the whole national assembly are dumping the broom faster than Buhari throws gworo into his mouth. cheesy cheesy
Na bad mouth go kee you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by emmyN(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
This was the reason behind the long adjournment of the Senate the other time. Saraki foresaw this and leveraged on it to save his job. APC no longer has majority
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Harriboy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hahaha��� APC��
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by BabaO2: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
xbernardx:
Nice one, more to come. Re-allignment for the coming battle in 2019
They are liabilities, they can't win common primary elections abeg take them.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by getukudo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
leshluap:
It is now that APC is actually trying to feel what it means to be a political party. Before 2015, people with selfish interests came together to unseat Jonathan; it wasn't really and has never been a progressive party. Immediately the aimed was achieved, selfishly, sharing the loots became their next aim. Now the selfishness, and most importantly, lack of internal cohesion is fast tearing them apart. I doubt if there is any state chapter of the party as it stands today that is trouble free.
If care and conscious efforts are not taken, By 2023, APC will cease to exist. That if they manage to scale through, successfully, the hurdles before them now, 2019 elections.

Saraki, Kwankwaso & Tambuwal gave the APC victory at the 2015 elections through their defections.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by galaxy2020(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
That will be suicidal.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by Theowise(f): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
The beginning of the end of APC. [img][/img]

1 Share

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by poseidon12: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
Sani mustafa from Niger state, have no any political value in ZONE A and he his a failure as a senator. Infact he is the worst senator representing that zone since 1999 .

What else should I expect to hear from you. Not surprised.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by poseidon12: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
cosmatika:
I wish to remind you that Sarki and Ekweremmadu are still the SP & DSP respectively. U and Oshiomole promised to remove them once Senate reconvenes, we're still waiting for u guys. Thanks grin

The clowns have become humble because they have realized they don't have the votes.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by gentlegenius(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
Is this all you could say?
Pls say more... He's no longer in APC. Isn't he a corrupt criminal now?
Pls tell your dullard to send his EFCC dogs after him.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by poseidon12: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
clefstone:
The reason why Buhari may lose is his inability to lead his own party

And the narrow minded bigot wants to lead Nigeria when he cannot even lead his party.
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by CilicMarin: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
SweetyZinta:

It will interest you to know that this m0r0n has zero electoral value, he rode on PMB popularity to get to senate. He isn't even going to win even if he remained in APC. He's the Sen. That commissioned 1 electric pole earlier this year in Bida, Niger state. Good riddance

I see! Then good riddance!

Zinta are you from Niger?
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by yarimo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

He's been winning election since 1999 and you are saying he's politically irrelevant
he came in as senator in 2015 and not 1999. Senate isa Muhammed from 1999 to 2007, senator Zainab KURE from 2007 to 2015
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
he came in as senator in 2015 and not 1999. Senate isa Muhammed from 1999 to 2007, senator Zainab KURE from 2007 to 2015

OK,noted
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by yarimo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

OK,noted
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

1 Like

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
undecided

Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by MrAJQ(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is a good news for Nigerlites
Re: Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC by searchlight: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
just like saraki and kwankwaso, they all have no political value. zombies are indeed irredeemable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.