Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives (685 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / Visibly Underage Persons Who Attempt To Vote Will Be Arrested, Says INEC / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Lajet: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
People have been spreading fake news that Nnamdi kanu only mourn the death of his dog Jack this is completely fake news spread by Zombies and BMC media crew.

This news is from Punch Pro APC newspaper
Kanu, who said he was speaking from the holy land of Israel, spoke in English, but regularly spiced his speech with Igbo, promising listeners that he would return.

Kanu said in a live speech on Radio Biafra as broadcast via the Facebook, “I have missed you for 13 months. I pray for all of you seven times every day,” calling for a “moment of silence for the 28 persons who sacrificed their lives that we might live.”

Continuing, he noted that “Fulani killers” sent killers to his house “to kill my entire family;” explaining that he “sustained a severe injury, while 28 men fell.”

https://punchng.com/efficiency-of-mossad-will-be-replicated-in-ipob-to-avenge-blood-of-my-people-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Homeboyy: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Apc want to retain power by all means

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by gidgiddy: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
The fake news about the speech is everywhere. They said that Nnamdi Kanu only talked Jack his Dog that was killed while in fact, Nnamdi Kanunforst prayed for the souls of all who died ad asked everyone to stand and observe a minute silence with him in their memory
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Yyeske(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
The fake news about the speech is everywhere. They said that Nnamdi Kanu only talked Jack his Dog that was killed while in fact, Nnamdi Kanunforst prayed for the souls of all who died ad asked everyone to stand and observe a minute silence with him in their memory

We all listened to his speech where he didn't call out individual names of people killed but remembered Jack his dog, how many minutes would it take him to have called out their names? Just 27 names as IPOB alleged anyway.
Facebook and Instagram are already agog with that statement and the other one of bringing hell back.
Nobody born of a woman should say such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Lajet: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yyeske:
We all listened to his speech where he didn't call out individual names of people killed but remembered Jack his dog, how many minutes would it take him to have called out their names? Just 27 names as IPOB alleged anyway.
Facebook and Instagram are already agog with that statement and the other one of bringing hell back.

Keep on spreading fake news we know the truth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Lajet: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Many people that don't listen the live broadcast have started believing the story
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Yyeske(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lajet:

Keep on spreading fake news we know the truth
Hmmm

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Yyeske(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lajet:

Many people that don't listen the live broadcast have started believing the story
You're trying to twist the story on your head, we all heard it live and direct yesterday. Nnamdi Kanu had said it all, google what he said before spewing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Lajet: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yyeske:
You're trying to twist the story on your head, we all heard it live and direct yesterday. Nnamdi Kanu had said it all, google what he said before spewing nonsense

So you mean that Punch Pro APC newspaper are lying?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by gidgiddy: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yyeske:

So the names are what you people care about and not the fact that Kanu prayed for their souls and observed a minute silence in their honour? Did Nigeria tell you the name of the unknown Soldier? But every year, Nigeria has armed forces remembrance day to honour them. Hypocrites everywhere.

This actually shows that you people don't care about the 28 people. If you people did, you would have asked why your government went to an unarmed man's house to kill 28 unarmed people for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by BabaRamota1980: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku or death!

Forget about Kanu.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Iamgrey5(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy

Bro you are alone

Your "self styled Republican" people have left the ipob cause for now as it doesn't serve their purpose.

I just wish I could Save all their comments for future purpose cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Yyeske(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lajet:

So you mean that Punch Pro APC newspaper are lying?
I'm talking about what I heard myself and which is reechoed by several Facebook members who heard same, woww didn't even know you now believe the Lagos/Ibadan press crew of the Punch

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Yyeske(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Some few months back, IPOB decided for a sit at home, they didn't go to churches to pray for the dead and their families but busy drinking their hearts out, so much for grieving of the dead.
Only God knows how the families of the dead would be feeling seeing pictures all over the net including nairaland.
Now Nnamdi Kanu remembered his dog but forgot to mention names of the fallen, shame on you, shame on Nnamdi Kanu and shame on IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Roger3D(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

It is clear for the whole world to see that the terrorist cares more for his dog than he does for the gullible youth he sent to their premature graves last year. Even you @giddy are by far smarter than those dumb Aba boys in the grave right now for the fact that you're still alive supporting that terrorist online. I'll give you that

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by gidgiddy: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Roger3D:
It is clear for the whole world to see that the terrorist cares more for his dog than he does for the gullible youth he sent to their premature graves last year. Even you @giddy are by far smarter than those dumb Aba boys in the grave right now by the fact that you're still alive supporting that terrorist online. I'll give you that

The terrorist that America has said is not a terrorist? I would rather go with what America says than what a hopeless third world country like Nigeria says.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Roger3D(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

The terrorist that America has said is not a terrorist? I would rather go with what America says than what a hopeless third world country like Nigeria says.
Would you then stick to the American lime that Atiku is corrupt and undeserving to be president?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Yyeske(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Go to America and become a citizen then and follow their laws, this is Nigeria and her laws speaking
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Kamanuozuzu: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yyeske:
Some few months back, IPOB decided for a sit at home, they didn't go to churches to pray for the dead and their families but busy drinking their hearts out, so much for grieving of the dead.
Only God knows how the families of the dead would be feeling seeing pictures all over the net including nairaland.
Now Nnamdi Kanu remembered his dog but forgot to mention names of the fallen, shame on you, shame on Nnamdi Kanu and shame on IPOB.

Hang urself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :Moment Of Silence For The 28 Persons Who Sacrificed Their Lives by Lajet: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yyeske:
I'm talking about what I heard myself and which is reechoed by several Facebook members who heard same, woww didn't even know you now believe the Lagos/Ibadan press crew of the Punch

So Punch newspaper is now lying is that what you are saying

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu / ASUU Demands Are Valid — Buhari / Why Aks Commissioner Of Police, John Abang Was Removed, Akpabio, Sgf Fingered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.