Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

World’s Hottest Sexy Grandma’ Released Her New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World’s Hottest Sexy Grandma’ Released Her New Photos (1900 Views)

World Hottest Grandma Releases A Nude Calendar Featuring Uncensored Topless(pix / World's Hottest Grandma Releases A Nude Calendar Featuring Uncensored Topless / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Hottest Sexy Grandma’ Released Her New Photos by Nigeriapen(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
News By NIGERIPEN.COM.NG

Gina Stewart, who is regarded as the ‘World’s Hottest Grandma’ is currently competing in the Maxim Cover Girl Competition.

The 48-year-old American model who will be the oldest cover model in the history of Maxim magazine, if she wins, has been campaigning online to secure the cover of the popular men’s magazine.

Gina, who has vowed to fight ageism in the modelling industry proudly flaunted her double-E cup breast implants and curves in a series of photos and videos she has been sharing with her followers.

‘I am so excited to be able to make history and I think the modelling industry needs more age diversity,’ she wrote.

‘I want to set an example for other mothers and more mature women that you can be sexy at any age,’ she continued.

‘I want to inspire women to be confident and go for what they want. I am focused on empowering other women.’

‘I’m just trying to make history,’ said Gina. ‘No woman my age has been on the front cover of Maxim.’

She also revealed that if she wins, she’ll give a portion of the prize money to charities helping sick children and veterans.

See More Sexy Photos Below......

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/worlds-hottest-grandma-released-her-new-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: World’s Hottest Sexy Grandma’ Released Her New Photos by Nigeriapen(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: World’s Hottest Sexy Grandma’ Released Her New Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
With her fake breast, fake nyash and fake pussy
Re: World’s Hottest Sexy Grandma’ Released Her New Photos by Ehiscotch(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Changing the modelling industry to be inorganic. You cannot be the "hottest grandma" when you had implants done.

Sit your silicone azz down and be humble. Sadly, in modelling, we are in the silicone age ; there is nothing natural anymore. Even the Make up is getting bizarre and any body can "go under the knife" (cosmetic surgery ) and flaunt their faces and body.

But nobody cares.

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Asked Me Out / Prostitutes Jokes / Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.