Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic (14701 Views)

Rivers APC Asks Lawmakers To Impeach Fubara / Sanwo-Olu Doles Out 30 Vehicles To Medical Directors Of State-Owned Hospitals / Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by igwefivestar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
9Ebiscoo:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State has said it will complete the ongoing state government-owned Rivers Refinery and Rivers State Polytechnic, all located at Ndoni District of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of the state if elected into power in 2019.

The party also promised to construct an access road linking Ndoni Town and other communities in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area.

Governorship candidate of APC in the state, Architect Tonye Cole disclosed this yesterday at Ndoni while addressing members and supporters of the party in Ward 13 and 14 of the local government area.

Cole said: “First of all, we have come to Ndoni because of you. We came so that we can see you, so that we can meet you; so that we can hear from you. So that we can also tell you that you are important to us. This work that we are on is not an easy work but it is a job that we must complete. Why must we complete it?”

“Your request for the completion of the refinery shows that the people of Ndoni are ready to be employed. Your request for the completion of the polytechnic shows that the people of Ndoni see education as an important thing. Your request for an access road will be attended to.

“We have heard your request and we will take it back with us. We are preparing a working document and all your requests will be part of that working document. God willing, if we are able to create the kind of wealth we believe we create, then everything is possible. But it means that we have to work together to ensure that is done.

He called on the people of Ndoni to work with the APC to ensure that the party takes over power in 2019, saying that he has the ability to create wealth, create access and create jobs for the people of the state.

The APC governorship candidate said: “My responsibility is to make sure that we galvanise every resource that we can so that we can ensure that the people will get what they deserve. That is my responsibility. We are going to work together to achieve that. But before we can do that we have to win an election. If we don’t win the election we cannot do anything that you have asked for. It is impossible.

“So the next thing we will do is that we must win an election. Everybody who believe in APC and everybody who believes in my ability to create wealth I have done it before; my ability to distribute wealth, I have done it before; my ability to create employment, I have done it before: my ability to create access, I have done it before.

Also speaking, Director-General of APC Campaign Organisation, Dr. Chidi Julius Lloyd, said the party’s decision to kick-start its consultative visit to Ndoni shows the importance it attaches to the people of the district.

The APC governorship candidate, who was accompanied by Prince Tonye Princewill, Hon. Asita Honorable Asita, Professor Imegi and several other chieftains of the party, had earlier paid a visit to the Regent of Ndoni, High Chief Emmanuel Akponor at his palace.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/rivers-apc-to-complete-state-owned.html
they will win in water state not in Rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Akabuking: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
I didn't even bother myself to read those lies.

1 Share

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by igwefivestar(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
9Ebiscoo:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State has said it will complete the ongoing state government-owned Rivers Refinery and Rivers State Polytechnic, all located at Ndoni District of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of the state if elected into power in 2019.

The party also promised to construct an access road linking Ndoni Town and other communities in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area.

Governorship candidate of APC in the state, Architect Tonye Cole disclosed this yesterday at Ndoni while addressing members and supporters of the party in Ward 13 and 14 of the local government area.

Cole said: “First of all, we have come to Ndoni because of you. We came so that we can see you, so that we can meet you; so that we can hear from you. So that we can also tell you that you are important to us. This work that we are on is not an easy work but it is a job that we must complete. Why must we complete it?”

“Your request for the completion of the refinery shows that the people of Ndoni are ready to be employed. Your request for the completion of the polytechnic shows that the people of Ndoni see education as an important thing. Your request for an access road will be attended to.

“We have heard your request and we will take it back with us. We are preparing a working document and all your requests will be part of that working document. God willing, if we are able to create the kind of wealth we believe we create, then everything is possible. But it means that we have to work together to ensure that is done.

He called on the people of Ndoni to work with the APC to ensure that the party takes over power in 2019, saying that he has the ability to create wealth, create access and create jobs for the people of the state.

The APC governorship candidate said: “My responsibility is to make sure that we galvanise every resource that we can so that we can ensure that the people will get what they deserve. That is my responsibility. We are going to work together to achieve that. But before we can do that we have to win an election. If we don’t win the election we cannot do anything that you have asked for. It is impossible.

“So the next thing we will do is that we must win an election. Everybody who believe in APC and everybody who believes in my ability to create wealth I have done it before; my ability to distribute wealth, I have done it before; my ability to create employment, I have done it before: my ability to create access, I have done it before.

Also speaking, Director-General of APC Campaign Organisation, Dr. Chidi Julius Lloyd, said the party’s decision to kick-start its consultative visit to Ndoni shows the importance it attaches to the people of the district.

The APC governorship candidate, who was accompanied by Prince Tonye Princewill, Hon. Asita Honorable Asita, Professor Imegi and several other chieftains of the party, had earlier paid a visit to the Regent of Ndoni, High Chief Emmanuel Akponor at his palace.

these people make promise they knw they can't keep. "We will do this we will do that lie lie mohamed"
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by igwefivestar(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
9Ebiscoo:

PDP divide by wike is equal to Rives state so Rivers is for wike till 2023
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Akabuking: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
I.didn't even bother to read all. lie lie party.

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by garfield1: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
kopite:

They said its mere political exercise. A whole Supreme Court ruling that these guys want to cow. I just pity this country.
They didnt nullify it.they only vacated a stay of execution ordered by the court of appeal.please try and be current.
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by garfield1: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Akabuking:
I.didn't even bother to read all. lie lie party.
Simply because you cant read
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by garfield1: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
igwefivestar:
they will win in water state not in Rivers state.
They wont but buhari will get 30%
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Modarun(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Before election APC be like we will, we must, we assure you. After election? we are not magicians, fixing power is not magic, we never said we will.
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2018
garfield1:

They didnt nullify it.they only vacated a stay of execution ordered by the court of appeal.please try and be current.

Did you read before accusing me saying that Supreme Court nullified? They upheld the ruling of the high court. I was amused at the defence or interpretation of amaechi faction claiming it's a mere academic exercise. I laugh at your delusion.
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by greggng: 1:08am On Oct 23, 2018
osayande2012:
Supreme court has already nullified the APC primary in rivers state.So which refinery una wan complete.

Some of you lack comprehension. Supreme court didn't nullify the primaries. Go and read the judgement again...having two factions of apc in rivers doesn't affect who's ever the party decides to present as their governorship candidate. Again It is the national working committe of every party that has absolute right to decide whom to pick as their candidate. Inec can only observe the process. That is why you see some party bringing out consensus candidate. I.e. your Senate president contested for pdp presidential primaries ...while his ticket has already been kept for him in case he fails. No court can dictate to the party how they should conduct their primaries. Especially if the party national working committe authorised the process. Any candidate sueing the party over such matters can be expelled for anti party activities. Is indeed very clear that wike is using Magnus Abe and the powers of Mrs odili to frustrate the apc led by amaechi. How far they will go , only the future can tell

1 Like

Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by jodeci(m): 1:46am On Oct 23, 2018
greggng:

Some of you lack comprehension. Supreme court didn't nullify the primaries. Go and read the judgement again...having two factions of apc in rivers doesn't affect who's ever the party decides to present as their governorship candidate. Again It is the national working committe of every party that has absolute right to decide whom to pick as their candidate. Inec can only observe the process. That is why you see some party bringing out consensus candidate. I.e. your Senate president contested for pdp presidential primaries ...while his ticket has already been kept for him in case he fails. No court can dictate to the party how they should conduct their primaries. Especially if the party national working committe authorised the process. Any candidate sueing the party over such matters can be expelled for anti party activities. Is indeed very clear that wike is using Magnus Abe and the powers of Mrs odili to frustrate the apc led by amaechi. How far they will go , only the future can tell

APC guys and aggressiveness.
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Ikpongiton: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2018
which polytectnic,which refinery?lies and propaganda flying everywhere.apcshit and lies.
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Obierika(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2018
These APC liars have company me again
Re: Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic by Akabuking: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2018
garfield1:
Simply because you cant read
thank you, but I wrote and passed my waec.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC / Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night / GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.