Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC (14710 Views)

Obi's Agitation Not Supported By Law : Labour Party Secretary Spit Fire / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by abc115: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
The State Secretary of the Labour Party in Kano has dumped the party for the governing party, APC.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1575112633916985349

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Xscape1993(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is well....

1 Like

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by lhordspy: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Today 28,09,2023 - Presidential Campaign starts.

Remember i told the delusionals to wait for the real politiking. I warned them all their Social media influencer, State chairmen and secretaries, states gubernatorial candidates will either be bought by Atiku's dollars or they will eventually wake up from their slumber, come-off the bus of fantasies and come back to realities to identify with the winning team and candidate, THE INCOMING 16TH PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, JAGABAN ASIWAJU TINUBU

Here we go. Welcome to the real reality Nigerians...

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by LadyExcellency: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
For how much?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's politics for you but nothing spoil

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by ZeroAccess: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
This boi nah compound mumu. People are moving out of the APC in drones to the PDP and he's not concerned. All there obsession are with the labour party.

I tot the compound fool said labour party doesn't have structure and not a threat. Anyway am enjoying how a single man moved to an unknown party and they are all losing sleep.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
I thought labour party is non-existent in Kano according to Bashir Ahmad. How come he is celebrating this defection?

Lol

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by AcuraZDX: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
matex97:
I thought labour party is non-existent in Kano according to Bashir Ahmad. How come he is celebrating this defection?

Lol

They are really scared now

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by citygarden(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
We are at the season of transfer market for politicians. Am only laugh at party that doesn't give shishi because all politicians are after their own interest

4 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by lhordspy: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
matex97:

Lol

Thank god for Na!raland that keep most of you inform. You kids know nothing about politics.. I told you guys several days ago, Asiwaju dont want a big chunk of the vote in the North, he want it all.

Even the insignificant voters with the 10-20 votes, the categories in which Labour party fall into. Jagaban want it all!

This is premium-politicking! . if i am Peter obi, i will quit my unachievable ambitions, sit down ! And Learn how to play politics. The real politics, not social media politics where kids gather to play with sands.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Kingozymandias(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Jjf

Don't start crying as usual grin

4 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
We wish him good luck. The movement for a better Nigeria doesn't require all and sundry just the believers who sincerely yearn for the betterment of this nation. After all, there are people supporting El-Chapo Dr Bourdillon even with his corrupt and sniffing history.

We mooooove regardless

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Salvador1: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why is labour party giving bashir Ahmad sleepless nights.

5 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by FalseProphet1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
We weren't expecting him to win Kano state. All Peter Obi needs is to get reasonable votes from there. At least 25% would be enough.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by bigdammyj: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Noted.
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Pandev(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
cheesy

zombiedients labourers are already dropping motivational quotes up there

9 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by SenatePresdo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
They are celebrating because someone Defected from Labour party to APC?

I thought they said Labour party is a mushroom party, why are they now happy? grin

The truth is that Peter Obi has the highest number of supporters who are ready to vote him in, not party members.

And come February, we shall make history.

Obi 2023.

10 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Offpoint1: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by fredoooooo: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Only a phool and enemy of Nigeria will not .. BATSHETTIMA23 INSHA ALLAH, BY GODS GRACE, IN JESUS NAME

62 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Politics!! cheesy
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by DAVIDELUXED: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Kingozymandias(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin
Labour party keeps giving them nightmares because of Peter Obi. Tinubu supporters are so desperate that even if an unknown office cleaner stops cleaning
labour party office and starts cleaning APC office they will rush to the media and announce

"Labour party member dumps party for APC" grin
Mumu people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Abfinest007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
We will beg to come back after d victory
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Vinceey(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
money is the main motives here
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Tinubuagbado: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Remember i told the delusionals to wait for the real politiking. I warned them all their Social media influencer, State chairmen and secretaries, states gubernatorial candidates will either be bought by Atiku's dollars or they will eventually wake up from their slumber, come-off the bus of fantasies and come back to realities to identify with the winning team and candidate, THE INCOMING 16TH PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, JAGABAN ASIWAJU TINUBU

Labour party just removed the Sabotuer. He was a mole.
Kudos to LP

6 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Offpoint1: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

I feel your pains

4 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Angelawhite(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just a defection is giving you orgasm

lhordspy:

4 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why is it that anytime decamping take place, it only goes to APC or PDP? Labourers how market now?
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by ATLIEN2027: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
He woke up from his Zombidient spell.
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by boldking(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na Mumu dey vote apc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Buhari In Abuja Ahead Of Official Campaign Flagoff On Tuesday / INEC Officials Boycott Some Polling Units In Ihiala / Treat All Gunshot Victims Without Police Report – IGP Orders Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.