Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) (17975 Views)

Court Restrains Resident Doctors In ESUT Teaching Hospital From Strike / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
In Enugu State, Action Is Louder Than Words!

The tip of the iceberg of Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's transformation agenda in the health sector - the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital experience...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrtF0MnwOWo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Richdad50(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Its sad that a re-paint or peharps a partial renovation is considered a dividence of democracy. No credible leadership, vision and mission or even a way forward. Nigeria is gradually dying because of a few elites whose judgement over the last 5 decades have altered the lives of you and i. I will never give credit to mediocrity. I have not seen a selfless leader in this country whose priority is to lay down his/her life and service for his people. They all live for their belly. "Belly for the meat and meat for the belly but the lord God shall destroy them both" - 1 Cor 6:13

32 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Rowlandjude(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
I love this city 042, Proudly Esutites

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by MetroBaba1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Commendable Achievement
Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by jerrytee48(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by kennosklint(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
ipodians with fake things.nawa

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by XTHRONE(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by DrObum(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Correct hospital, better than many Federal ones sef.

I can confirm that

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Richdad50(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
All for the 'likes'. Now that you have it how has it helped in paying your debts
kennosklint:
ipodians with fake things.nawa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Drsheddy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
042 AMAKA

I swear ADONJA won't like this news

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by yorubakid: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gburu is mad...what did he transform there, did he erect any new special structure there apart from repainting it... Gburugburu is a big time fraud..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by killuminati(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
I toured round Enugu in 7 days and I can say that that nigga Gburugburu deserve another term. Nigga is doing a very good job.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Kelklein(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Repainting a hospital is not transformation..

Instead of the Governors (all of them) to focus on developmental projects that will improve human Capital Index... They will rather collect Dollar kickbacks inside baban riga. Just how a man can steal from himself really beats me.

6 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Dottore: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
yorubakid:
Gburu is mad...what did he transform there, did he erect any new special structure there apart from repainting it... Gburugburu is a big time fraud..
God bless you for owning up to the truth. As for those who had sold their conscience for a a spoon of porridge, o say God is watching you all.

9 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by yorubakid: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dottore:
The newly recruited teachers in Enugu Stateare yet to be paid for 7 months now and counting.

My Parents are Pensioners in Enugu State. They are yet to be paid their monthly stipends since over a year now.

Our Governor is not paying attention to the whole of Enugu metropolis that is in a terrible mess now he's embarking on a white elephant projects and cheap propaganda because election is around the corner.

All the roads in Uwani, Kenyetta Road, the whole of Idaw River Layout (umuchu, Mount, Ikiriki, Omachiana, Ozalla) as well as the road to the residential settlement behind Guru Maharaji (Aria Road) are amongst the worst, look at the whole Achara Layout: Awkunanaw Street, Etudo, Obianodo, Igbariam, Ubaka to mention but a few. I don't want to talk about the roads in Abakpa or the ones in Emene but remember to wear diving gears if you want to follow Annunciation HOSPITAL road or Sooil Plaza Road. Ebony Paint Road as well as One-Day road are terribly in deplorable conditions so are all adjoining roads in their respective axis.

All the link roads from Enugu-PH express are terrible: the road linking the express to and from Amaechi flyover, the road linking Enugu - PH express to and from Ugwuaji fly over, Ugwuaji road is death trap, Oji River link road to Enugu - Onitsha Express to mention but a few.
Almost all the primary and secondary schools in the state are in deplorable condition.
The State Library before Ogbete is a house of rodents and hudlums.. His predecessors left high standards that he has never come close to making a match.

Sullivan did marvelously well, look at Akwatta in Ogbete, a right thinking Governor should have made it a priority to complement Sullivan's achievements on the road by doing something to the two roads leading to and from the market knowing fully well that the place contributes considerable quota in IGR of the state. Same goes to the industrial layout at Red Cross Road at Holy Ghost and the defunct Industrial Estate at Zik Avenue after First Bank before MTN office.

Rural Communities like Ogulogu in Ezeagu, Iwollo etc will believe that Christ's second coming will happen more quickly than their roads receiving government attention.

He knows he has done nothing commensurate with the funds the state is receiving from federal government that's why he spends a lot on image laundering.

Attn: babygiwa, OEPHIUS, chinwe1960, technuel, netoc65, StateNews, Gboy101 and many others.

We know lots of you are doing your jobs as paid propagandists and image launderers. The hustle is real and unemployment rate is high but be mindful of the fact that everyone is well aware of his non performance. We are aware that you people pay your way to Frontpage in Nairaland. Some even make the mods to hide or ban opposing views all in the name of hustle.
No be una fault sha but u people should know that Enugu State has never had it this bad.
in as much as I don't support Gburugburu but some those roads you mentioned are in good condition,most roads in Acharalayout,uwani are all good except fr etudo road in Acharalayout, one-day road that connects to precious are not good..most roads you mentioned there are all good

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by mechanics(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
He's been loved by all and he's really performing magic o.
Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by yorubakid: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dottore:

God bless you for owning up to the truth. As for those who had sold their conscience for a a spoon of porridge, o say God is watching you all.
Gburugburu propaganda is beginning to irritate me..Am not saying that he is didn't do anything but the way his praise singers are going is begin to irritate me..

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by 8stargeneral: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Enugu State obodo oma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Baroba(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
yorubakid:

The man is beyond useless, docile and bereft of any leadership qualities.. Look at the nonsense been celebrated, it saddens me as an Enugu indigene to see this..

Nani boy and his Oti mkpu crew will promote anything for peanuts..

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Richdad50:
Its sad that a re-paint or peharps a partial renovation is considered a dividence of democracy. No credible leadership, vision and mission or even a way forward. Nigeria is gradually dying because of a few elites whose judgement over the last 5 decades have altered the lives of you and i. I will never give credit to mediocrity. I have not seen a selfless leader in this country whose priority is to serve lay down his life and service for his people. They all live for their belly. "Belly for the meat and meat for the belly but the lord God shall destroy them both" - 1 Cor 6:13
Dont blame the leader its how the people generally think. Thats the way they want their leaders to think too. Every one thinks only of his stomach. Their motto is 'I never chop' Even the one with 50 cars and billions of looted money will tell you I never chop. If you dont steal they will call you a fool

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Baroba:

The man is beyond useless, docile and bereft of any leadership qualities.. Look at the nonsense been celebrated, it saddens me as an Enugu indigene to see this..

Some people will call you ungrateful. They will tell you half bread.....

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by koolbe(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Scam video. The hospital was only repainted. Ntin is happening in Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by desoul2004(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ezzouuv:
Do you bet on football? visit my signature.

With an account that you just registered today. Nairaland need to ban you indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by yorubakid: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Baroba:

Seriously, the propaganda is getting at of hand..most govt school in school is nothing to write home about,tap water that use to run almost every where doing d time of Sullivan have stopped,street lights and traffic light in most part of Enugu are not working again..The only thing that I can commend him for is that Enugu is peaceful and there haven't been any cult clashes and shooting unlike before.

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by igbobabe02: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
LOL. That’s nothing great about that. If Nigerians traveled abroad to see what other nations are providing their citizens, they would kill their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Onlinealaba(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
credible leadership and infrastructure left with Sullivan Chime

check my siggy,get your SMART TVs and sound bars at flat rate, payment on delivery available for Lagos residents, BUY4ME services available too

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Sigmabond(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Truth be told, Ugwuanyi is running Sullivan Chime's glory down. Chime reconstructed most of the roads in Enugu state which Ugwuanyi cannot maintain. Don't forget, Ugwuanyi is from Nsukka JUST LIKE NANI BOI.

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by slysteel: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
The problem with the hospital is the management,patients are still dying over issues that can be managed because consultants are busy running thier own privates hospitals,they claim some equipments broke down so they can direct patients to thier own labs for tests,MRI and CT scans.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Enugu State University (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (video) by Maxcollins042(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
killuminati:
I toured round Enugu in 7 days and I can say that that nigga Gburugburu deserve another term. Nigga is doing a very good job.

You toured round where? You enter Enugu South?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protect Yourself Against Lassa Fever / How To Stop Bleeding Gum / Ideal Floor Covering For People With Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.