Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" (36991 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Successdude(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
uniqueboi:

Make somebody hold am b4 him mad go far o
u r mad
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Tospringe: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2018
harley88:

It's "Ride on" not "ride one"
Put the Bitch "where she belongs"
Go to school. Dullard
Deal with the message retardo!! Ifu's tampon is waiting for you, go have a bite Numbskull.
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Tospringe: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Built2last:

Where did you keep your brain.
You have no clue what the fight is about and have taken side.
Nawa
None of your business bro. It's my choice and not yours.
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2018
I hate guys that run their mouth
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by KosyJerry(m): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Come!!! How did this make headline?? Who are these?? Irrelevant people unfornate to be on gram
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by emmyN(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Confirmed. The man is a child
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by BENEAMATA: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2018
So , it's finally dawning on me . . . . The offsprings of jackals and hyenas have taken the lives of harmless aid workers , rest in peace saifura ( ? ) and hauwa liman , and our hearts are with the family and to all others in the captivity of these DAMNED beings . But know this , whoever is behind the reign of these cursed souls will from today as i type this know no peace and rest till he / meets his maker . And to them who have been taken over by the spirit of anarchy and destruction but instead believe this to be a divine call to arms , . . . . .see as the merciful God just dey look you , your master eagerly awaits your soul in hellfire ! Trully , a rebellion that lasts more than a couple of weeks to suppress has insiders / symphatisers within the goverment and so i conclude that the enemy of the state that is / was in government to destabilise the country and put 180 milion + people in panic will die a horrible death ! Be it the president past or present , imam or pastor , foreigner or citizen , of the elite or lowclass, wish his family up to the tenth generation experience everyday what the families of hauwa liman is going through now ,so shall it be .
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Topmaike007(m): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2018
see finishing
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by wisdomkid: 1:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Tospringe:
Ifu Enanda stinks!! Ride on Dee one baba and put the b.itch to where she belong.

You see say no body like your post, because e stupid grin grin grin grin
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by kyaagbanairaland(m): 4:12am On Oct 23, 2018
You should have uploaded the picture of the two of them. Why upload just one? Now I don't know who is Dee-One and who is Ifu Ennada
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by OsuMustGo: 4:13am On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
Ehiscotch:
Bro, man. I hate it when guys behave like little sissies. She is trying to sue for peace so she called you in private to explain her joke. Don't be dumb, she acknowledged calling you and I don't see how that belittles her.

Try to be a man here and stop engaging in internet fights with a girl.

In fact, we wouldn't haven't been constantly disturbed by you overnight celebs if not for our priorities in this country.

Take a cue from Bisola and do something with your overnight fame.
[/s]
Rubbish
So, he should go and slap her offline?
Rubbish
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Onogiede(m): 4:57am On Oct 23, 2018
publicity is all are see & nothing more..notice me

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by gladisa7: 5:20am On Oct 23, 2018
Thank God I only dey hear Ifuu wey go big brother..If I see am 4 bus stop I no know am... D other guy sef is on his own.. I even think say na Kenny Ogumgbe dayo D1. This ones just dey disturb people wey want make them disturb them.
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Gracielove(f): 6:09am On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy They should stop this issue already
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Successdude:
u r mad

Ram
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Gunnax(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Please whats the meaning of, smh and ftc
Pls i no sabi am, no forming
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Donjazzy12(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Bro, man. I hate it when guys behave like little sissies. She is trying to sue for peace so she called you in private to explain her joke. Don't be dumb, she acknowledged calling you and I don't see how that belittles her.

Try to be a man here and stop engaging in internet fights with a girl.

In fact, we wouldn't haven't been constantly disturbed by you overnight celebs if not for our priorities in this country.

Take a cue from Bisola and do something with your overnight fame.
How can a fellow man say this?

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2018
This babe's money isn't long enough to mess up with this dude. She had better sit her cerelac assss down before she ends up messed up. Well, I don't really give a damn angry , my car ain't starting, my drink getting warm sad. These rich people's problems
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Tospringe: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2018
wisdomkid:

You see say no body like your post, because e stupid grin grin grin grin
You are obviously blind.
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by divine2288: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2018
SmartMugu:
Who is this one again?
i wonder o.... who is he?... nobody know diswan o

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by eddykaka(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Successdude:
See, 2 of una. If una no respect una self this period eh ?

In fact dee1 u r mad, ifu ennada u don mad. In fact d mod DAT pushd dis dey mad. NL is mad. Aso rock sef dey mad, d urchin der is mad. NEPA dey mad, lai ur fada. Ol of trouble pipu don mad.... .mad mad mad people every where. Mad. M--A---D mad.

Dah u sef don folo mad
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Successdude(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2018
eddykaka:
Dah u sef don folo mad
mad
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Successdude(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2018
uniqueboi:

Ram
I knew it. U mad man
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by harley88(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Tospringe:

Deal with the message retardo!! Ifu's tampon is waiting for you, go have a bite Numbskull.

Look who's calling someone retardo..... D-One's used condom is waiting for you, go suck it
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2018
Successdude:
I knew it. U mad man

Mad Ram
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Usteen(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

pvssy nigga shut up

she called to sue for peace, how did you get to know that dumb thing? you people with half brain won't know what caused a rift btw people but will rushed to type nonsense as if you're their P.A

you be mumu sha

this guy is well known than you, who you EPP? aproko gbuo gi there
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Usteen(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
pvssy nigga shut up

she called to sue for peace, how did you get to know that dumb thing? you people with half brain won't know what caused a rift btw people but will rushed to type nonsense as if you're their P.A
MYHUBBY:

you be mumu sha

this guy is well known than you, who you EPP? aproko gbuo gi there
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Successdude(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
uniqueboi:

Mad Ram
lol. Inconsequential urchin looking for who to exchange words with so to have some honor. Sorry, I do not deal with such... N I won't reply your stupid mentions anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts Manager, Jiggy A Car For His Birthday / Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner / Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.