Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! (23626 Views)

APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by iGISTMORE: 5:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Alhaji Ishaq Hadejia, Chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Jigawa has asked the Minister of Water Resources, Alhaji Suleiman Adamu to resign his appointment as minister with immediate effect.

Hadejia stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Dutse on Monday.

He alleged that Adamu has not been coming for political meetings or activities in the state because he said that he is not a politician.

“If that is the reason for the minister, he should better resign; it is because of politics he was given the appointment.

“It is really unfortunate that when something happens in the state, whether good or bad, you will never see the minister coming to rejoice or sympathise with the people.

“The recent flood which submerged over 500 communities in the state, with 40 deaths including loss of foodstuff, properties, farmlands and live stocks, the minister did not even bother to come and sympathise with the people”.

Hadejia stated that Jigawa is an agrarian state full of potentials, and as such, the minister of water resources should collaborate with the ministry of agriculture to harness the potentials in it.

He said that Jigawa government is currently spending billions of naira on water projects across the state, but pointed out that the minister could not pinpoint what he has contribution in that regard.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/resign-now-apc-chieftain-tells-buharis-minister

1 Share

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by iGISTMORE: 5:08am On Oct 23, 2018
sad
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by SHOPPERS(m): 5:11am On Oct 23, 2018
What he has contribution? Seems like Jenifa is finally teaching bloggers how to write.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Onogiede(m): 5:20am On Oct 23, 2018
satanic kind of party,...innocents souls keep dying & all they are after is election...shameful death awaiting u all evil politicians

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by JudasNaCarrot: 5:21am On Oct 23, 2018
London bridge is falling down!
Falling down!! Falling down!!!

APC house of commotion.

31 Likes

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Kclique: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2018
All of them should resign, beginning from Buhari himself.

7 Likes

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Built2last: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2018
These set of ministers are the most useless in our history.

No action, just occupying space and milking us dry.

Anyway, the head leads the entire body

If you know you know

7 Likes

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Racoon(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2018
It's still APC versus APC.Anarchy, confusion and so much power tussle in one single party.APC going down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Nemesis001: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2018
APC is imploding.

Glory be to God. grin
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by jumpandpas(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Story
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by loomer: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
That madman should resign and be charged (which I know will not happen because we have the most useless judiciary arm of Government) for all his atrocities. That fossil destroyed the very little fresh air that we received from GEJ (who was a dunce anyway). Buhari is good for nothing! Absolutely good for nothing. He's empty upstairs, taller than his brain with zero ideas. Infact Buhari is just a ceremonial President. He's just there for the sole purpose of returning power to the ever useless and worthless Northerners filled with self inflicted parasitic Amajiris that has wasted so much intervention funds given to Nigeria (I have no hate in me but I'm stating the obvious truth). I'm highly disappointed in the Yoruba race for being so childish and hateful which hindered their sense of reasoning in 2015. Even their so called Profs and enlightened individuals stooped so low to vote a visionless and a stark illiterate into power just to discredit a particular tribe hoping that the deaf ancestor will give way like Yaradua (a good man) so they can continue cheating the country like there brother did for 8yrs. Yorubas has proven to be the biggest problem of this country at the moment by openly showing how corrupt and shallow minded they can be. How can a particular person or persons hold a race to ransom just for his personal gains and some nonentity are proudly following and praising his antics. The so called Igbos who ought to have known better behave like touts in all spheres of life. Once money is mentioned or rather offered, they can sell everything even the gully erosion (such is the case of igbokwe, ngige, onuoha, kalu and most disappointing, the SE governors). Nigerians in all spheres has proven to be unchangeable and unrepentant in their reasoning. Anyway, thank God that I'll soon leave this godforsaken country very soon. It has been pain and misery banking with this country.

you get power o. see how u settle down write this long thing

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Agugbadin: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Can APC chieftain also tell Professor Yusuf USMan of NHIS to resign his appointment as NHIS secretary immediately, enough of stealing of public funds please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Godjone(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
party of commotion

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Buhari Nephew...?

It's like asking Yusuf and Zarah Buhari to go for NYSC

Or Asking INEC to sack Amina Zakari.....
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Ziggylady(f): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
The implosion continues..

More to come wink
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by fiercehillz(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Can we please hire leaders from China and Germany for just two years.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by zombieTRACKER: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
All these APc ministers should resign

Starting from fashola.. Bunch of frauds

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by francisMKD(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
SHOPPERS:
What he has contribution? Seems like Jenifa is finally teaching bloggers how to write.

LWKMD......lol

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by chiedu7: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
APC
ASSURED PERMANENT CONFUSION
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Ogaga87(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Has it ever worked like that.. I guess this is a show of a toothless bulldog
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Mccullum: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
That madman should resign and be charged (which I know will not happen because we have the most useless judiciary arm of Government) for all his atrocities. That fossil destroyed the very little fresh air that we received from GEJ (who was a dunce anyway). Buhari is good for nothing! Absolutely good for nothing. He's empty upstairs, taller than his brain with zero ideas. Infact Buhari is just a ceremonial President. He's just there for the sole purpose of returning power to the ever useless and worthless Northerners filled with self inflicted parasitic Amajiris that has wasted so much intervention funds given to Nigeria (I have no hate in me but I'm stating the obvious truth). I'm highly disappointed in the Yoruba race for being so childish and hateful which hindered their sense of reasoning in 2015. Even their so called Profs and enlightened individuals stooped so low to vote a visionless and a stark illiterate into power just to discredit a particular tribe hoping that the deaf ancestor will give way like Yaradua (a good man) so they can continue cheating the country like there brother did for 8yrs. Yorubas has proven to be the biggest problem of this country at the moment by openly showing how corrupt and shallow minded they can be. How can a particular person or persons hold a race to ransom just for his personal gains and some nonentity are proudly following and praising his antics. The so called Igbos who ought to have known better behave like touts in all spheres of life. Once money is mentioned or rather offered, they can sell everything even the gully erosion (such is the case of igbokwe, ngige, onuoha, kalu and most disappointing, the SE governors). Nigerians in all spheres has proven to be unchangeable and unrepentant in their reasoning. Anyway, thank God that I'll soon leave this godforsaken country very soon. It has been pain and misery banking with this country.

You really try very much for the opinionated write ups but these are fictions not facts and that make it equal to RUBBISH.
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by samsam2019: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Can we please just sell this weyrey country
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by spirul77: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2018
how come nobody is asking the incompetent beret wearing honourable minister of youth and sport Solomon dalong to resign, buhari sha,no form of cabinet reshuffle in a full four year term

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by emmie14: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
neutrality regarding issues of Nigeria is your hallmark.
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Charly68: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Blame the president that appointed him,don"t blame the man ..If his sense is correct he ought to become a politician the moment he was appointed into political office..Monkey dey work baboon dey shop..I hope Buhari won't be shocked by his party chieftains for these type of lopsided appointments..
Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by AFONJACOW(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2018
, he should better resign; it is because of politics he was given the appointment.

oh he didn't even get the job base on merit and qualifications , the minister are they working for Nigeria or APC... Nigeria now belong to the dogs under this lifeless dullard Zai Barbar

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! by Glink2018(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2018
spirul77:
how come nobody is asking the incompetent beret wearing honourable minister of youth and sport Solomon dalong to resign, buhari sha,no form of cabinet reshuffle in a full four year term

Buhari sef needs to be reshuffled out.
The business of nigeria management given to him is beyond his capacity.

My voters card will vote who I believe in his ideology and deliverables capacity.

No to all forms of incompetence in governance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa 1st Independence Day Speech & Pictures / "Gift Or Bribe, Buhari Has Shown Us The Way" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.