Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa (25953 Views)

Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
When EFCC or other related agencies talk about investigation I laugh grin grin

Ganduje that was caught red handed accepting bribe, wetin don do am

But someone was hailing Buhari for jailing a sitting governor undecided

What has happened to Ganduje, I ask again

In short I don't take these people serious anymore!
he has immunity . Let his tenure finish na.
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by CecyAdrian(f): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Stop disgracing yourself young woman! Have you paused to ask yourself the reason Fayose's trial is just beginning? There is something called immunity. You should make use of google more, it's a good friend
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The same way Fayose couldn't be brought to court until he was no longer governor. Immunity shhhiiiit.

1 Like

Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by kingharzy: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

Use your brain for once
And if you've been using your's you'll know
1. This is not a COWNU post.
2. My comment is in no way related to COWNU.
Oga, if something else is influencing your thoughts and causing you to bear grudges against COWNU followers please allow yourself to use your brain. . .
P.S: I AM NOT AN IPOB SYMPATHIZER, not even am i from the S.E
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by olaoreawofele: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2018
EFCC needs capacity development. They somehow mess up the cases . '' Justice Sherifat Solebo, while upholding the objection of the defence, said: “In view of the tardiness of the prosecution and lack of proof of service of the statement to the defence, it is hereby marked rejected.”
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by Hopebringer: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
Praktikals:

Stop advertising your ignorance on the internet. Which sitting governor did Buhari jail? Ganduje still enjoys immunity from prosecution. Is that too much for your empty head to process
[/s]

SHUT UP!!

IF BUHARI WAS SERIOUS HE COULD ISSUE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER BUT NO HE WONT

SO SHUT UP
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by udemzyudex(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
cownu value his dog more than your life and that was the reason he called Ibo pigs and idiot
Use your brain for once
He enjoys immunity

Stop behaving like a kid bro, you're grown.
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Nigerian journalists need to brush up. angry

This piece would have been better if just a paragraph giving a background to phone log issue is added to help people understand better. I trust Dailymail, BBC, CNN and the likes.

SMH
exactly, after the long write up, not even a sentence to bring readers up to speed

1 Like

Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

all these village women on nairaland. wiseandtrue indeed
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by JFT24(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Ganduje is a Saint

APc is a party of Saints

Case closed

You are an hypocrite, was Fayose prosecuted before the end of his tenure?? Abi because Ganduje is an APC member now, the law should not apply to him??
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by joenor(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Nice one.
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by dabossman(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Unfortunately, Ganduje has immunity and can't be arrested or prosecuted now. The onus is on the Kano State House of Assembly to impeach him. I hope they do, but they probably will not because they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by zoedew: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Rejected piece of evidence! What a Counsel! EFCC should engage not a Lawyer but a team of Lawyers collaborating. How to prove the charges without a recourse to the call logs now rejected because Counsel omitted to serve same on the Defence remains to be seen!
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Don't tell me u don't understand that governors have immunity?
The same reason Fayose was not arrested before now.
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by EssienUbong: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Governors have immunity... Fayose is no longer a governor that is why EFCC can go after him.
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by Folksyharry(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Nigerian journalists need to brush up. angry

This piece would have been better if just a paragraph giving a background to phone log issue is added to help people understand better. I trust Dailymail, BBC, CNN and the likes.

SMH

You are right. I read to the end to know the background of the case but nothing was there.

1 Like

Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by israelmao(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Shield is provided for Usman Yusuf while others are open to trials.
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by zombieTRACKER: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
JFT24:

You are an hypocrite, was Fayose prosecuted before the end of his tenure?? Abi because Ganduje is an APC member now, the law should not apply to him??

You talk like you have forgotten what fayose passed through while in office .. WITHOUT any visible evidence of corruption against him..
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Relax bro, he'll have his day in court.

Are you aware that governors have immunity against prosecution? Is that EFCC's fault?

Pls which sitting governor did Buhari jail?
Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by yijamim: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
wow e wo tu le lewi

Do you know how to build Website?

Then with this fantastic framework for development, we can tell you authoritatively that you already know how to build mobile apps.

Ionic Framework offers the best web and native app components for building highly interactive native and progressive web apps.

Ionic is the world's most popular cross-platform mobile development technology, powering fast growing startups to some of the biggest companies in the world.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY
cheesy cheesy

Re: MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa by JFT24(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You talk like you have forgotten what fayose passed through while in office .. WITHOUT any visible evidence of corruption against him..

What he passed through in office was only as a result of his Barbaric theatrics approach against the ruling party. He was never prosecuted as a Governor, it's bank account was frozen due to the humongous pressure by the opposition on the EFCC but which is normal in politics but was never prosecuted left for his aides who were not covered by immunity.
All Politicians don't deserve our sympathy as citizens, they are all thieves, let the ruling party prosecute the opposition now and viseversa when the table turn.
We should relax and just watch them consume eachother afterall they are players and we are the spectators

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election / Nigerians Don't Have Conscience And Don't Vote Wisely — Tonto Dikeh / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.