Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election (25945 Views)

Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Mandynews(f): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
A member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Senator and member of the 9th National Assembly, representing Kogi West Senatorial district. Dino Melaye has warned John Olukayode Fayemi, the Governor of Ekiti State and Mohammed Badaru Abubakar the 4th democratically elected Governor of Jigawa State.

According to the series of tweets sighted by MANDYNEWS.COM, Dino wrote; "Governor of Jigawa chaired a meeting at Adams Oshomole's residence 2days ago. Where APC leadership in Kogi were invited. Comrade Adams was also in attendance. The governor of Jigawa categorically said in the meeting we don't want Dino back. We will stop him. And I Laugh.The Governor of Jigawa has murdered sleep... Gov Fayemi I also warn you, the activities of your militias in Kogi is known to us. Your CSO and Security Adviser are waiting to be jailed. Retract or you get the shock of your life. No plot hatched that is not known to me.I come against Gov Fayemi and Badaru in the name of the Most High God. Your evil enterprise shall fail and the people of Kogi shall be free. The people's will in Kogi shall prevail I promise you. God is God and only Him is above all men."

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1193123869164474372

Source: https://mandynews.com/dino-melaye-reveals-oshiomhole-fayemi-and-badaru/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Mandynews(f): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Soulsymbol99: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dino in the fight of his life as was Wike in rivers state earlier this year.jst like wike,i see him winning agaisnt all odds cool

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by nzeobi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
This governor fayemi is always associated with election rigging, just like he did in osun and the case of ayoka Adebayo in ekiti then.

22 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by netpro(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
It is still too early to cry. cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by dheilaw1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dino the drama king is smelling defeat already

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by omenka(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Useless repugnant scoundrel.

Always quick to play the religious card once backed up against the wall.

We Nigerians come against you and your kind who try to set us up against one another using religion and tribe.

May your sinister plans continue to fail in Jesus name, amen.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by aolawale025: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
May the people's will prevail

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by ogawisdom(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chai Senate will be boring without Dino

How can Dino protect his votes before they get to collation centers?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by kelvinginzie: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
omenka:
Useless scoundrel. Always quick to play the religious card once backed up against the wall. We Nigerians come against you and your kind who try to set Nigerians up against one another using religion and tribe.

May you sinister plans continue to fail in Jesus name, amen.

This prayer will also fall on you because any time Lagos elections is coming up, you and your kind start provoking Yoruba vs Igbo sentiments just to paint the Pdp candidate as anti Yoruba

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by hisexcellency34: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hope Melaye has started packing his things at National Assembly

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Bukino222(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dino is not going back! The Gang-up is too obvious and it would swallow him!

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by olatunji390(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Only few will understand that Dino demotion for re-run is part of APC game plan from the beginning. I maybe a member of APC, but I want Dino back in the senate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by chukwuibuipob: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
cheesygrin wink embarassed so no PDP secondus,Ati'aku Frimpong,Obi him tu lie plans abi undecided undecided? Criminals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by YungMillionaire: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Pavore9: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
"No plot hatched that is not known to me.I come against Gov Fayemi and Badaru in the name of the Most High God"..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
tongue

Che ya!!!!!!!!!!
How we go fit help u now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by one1prax(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
nn
Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by opalu: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
They have failed then
Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Stalwert: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
kelvinginzie:

This prayer will also fall on you because any time Lagos elections is coming up, you and your kind start provoking Yoruba vs Igbo sentiments just to paint the Pdp candidate as anti Yoruba
[/s]

Thread is about Kogi, response is about Kogi, but somehow manages to bring up Lagos , Yoruba and Igbo into mix. Don't you PDP minions ever get tired of this dangerous use of tribalism and hate?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by donprinyo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
God's will must prevail
Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by nsesam(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
When you went to Akwa Ibom state to mock my brother Godswill obot Akpabio, he didnt come against you in the name of the most high God, is only you that know God. Don't go and work, continue playing mind games and wait for God to work for you and still give you victory because na you holy pass in 2face voice.

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Titto93(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Watch and see how Dino loses his seat while PDP wins Kogi Gov. election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by kindnyce(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Guy...leave drama a bit and concentrate on your campaign

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by J2381: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Arrant noisemaker. This guy should start starring in Nollywood movies.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by dallyemmy: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
INEC take note and Kogi guard your votes away from manipulators
Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by allthingsgood: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oga y are u telling us

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by allthingsgood: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Titto93:
Watch and see how Dino loses his seat while PDP wins Kogi Gov. election

Pdp will lose both

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by oruma19: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
dheilaw1:
Dino the drama king is smelling defeat already
u are a mumu person... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by wonuks(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
cool
Re: Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election by Confirmedzombie: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
ogawisdom:
Chai Senate will be boring without Dino

How can Dino protect his votes before they get to collation centers?

You really know Nigerian politics. You have said it all.

It's obvious Dino is gone. No way he can protect his vote.

We will really miss Dino.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters / Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.