Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card (2308 Views)

Appeal Court Okays 2 Nigerians To Vote With Temporary Voter's Card / FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by chicoMX(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders

I did my registration in 2015 and I was given the temporary voters' card. I misplaced the card before the elections in 2015

My question is, can I collect my PVC without presenting my temporary voters' card?
Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by IamAtikulate: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2018
chicoMX:
Good morning Nairalanders

I did my registration in 2015 and I was given the temporary voters' card. I misplaced the card before the elections in 2015

My question is, can I collect my PVC without presenting my temporary voters' card?

Before we can help, are you a Lifeless Nigerian or an Atikulate one?
Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by chicoMX(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Before we can help, are you a Lifeless Nigerian or an Atikulate one?
I'm a Nigerian grin
Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by IamAtikulate: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2018
chicoMX:

I'm a Nigerian grin
It is either you are an enemy of state or Lover of a state, lifeless or full of life, lover of poverty or lover of properity.

Nobody is at the middle, but I guess you are enemy of state because they are the ones ashamed of their lord and personal saviour buhari.

So carry your lifeless self and meet your fellow lifeless crew to help you get your lifeless PVC.

1 Like

Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by PassingShot(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2018
You don't need the temporary card to retrieve your PVC. Go to your LG HQ and present your international passport or any other valid ID card and it will be released to you provided you have a printout of your registration record.

1 Like

Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by Maxymilliano(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2018
http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org/

Use your VIN or date of birth to generate a temporary verification slip via the link above, print it out, take it to your LG hq to pick up your PVC

2 Likes

Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by chicoMX(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2018
PassingShot:
You don't need the temporary card to retrieve your PVC. Go to your LG HQ and present your international passport or any other valid ID card and it will be released to you provided you have a printout of your registration record.

thanks I will do so
Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by chicoMX(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Maxymilliano:

Use your VIN or date of birth to generate a temporary verification slip via the link above, print it out, take it to your LG hq to pick up your PVC

This is very helpful, thanks
Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by SarkinYarki: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2018
Maxymilliano:

Best comment ...thread closed

1 Like

Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by chicoMX(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2018
IamAtikulate:

It is either you are an enemy of state or Lover of a state, lifeless or full of life, lover of poverty or lover of properity.

Nobody is at the middle, but I guess you are enemy of state because they are the ones ashamed of their lord and personal saviour buhari.

So carry your lifeless self and meet your fellow lifeless crew to help you get your lifeless PVC.

What if I had said yes, and did the opposite. You could have dropped your 2 kobo before doing "FBI" on me.
Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by chicoMX(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thanks everyone, I collected my PVC this week.
Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by WhyMoD: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
chicoMX:
Thanks everyone, I collected my PVC this week.
make sure you don't vote Bubu with that PVC, otherwise I'll send you thunder from here
Re: Please Help- I Have Lost My Temporary Voter's Card by chicoMX(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:
make sure you don't vote Bubu with that PVC, otherwise I'll send you thunder from here

Godforbid!! I am Atikulated grin

(1) (Reply)

See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing / Nigerian Officials Signing Loan Documents Written In Chinese Language, Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.