Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) (28827 Views)

Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
gare:

Please you guys should learn to forgive, I know it is painful after all the trillions borrowed, Just leave everyone to God, The Government has done worse than PDP 16yrs, if they are allowed to continue it is going to be a sorry stories, if they have conscience they should not allow INEC spend that over 200 Billion for elections net year, that money can make a difference in this country. PMB please just step down.

Don't blame the government for your own failed life. Go and fix yourself or go meet Jesus to fix you.
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
There is little or no challenge in constructing a road in a well leveled ground. Come down here to South and construct road on top valleys just then will I applaud you.
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by aksule(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
About to be completed?
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by back2sender: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Showing us a poorly renovated 2km road as an achievement is unforgivable, considering the disaster the Lifeless has been. The only road the dullard should hurriedly renovate, is the one that leads to Daura. That is the road he must take when Nigerians retire his weak soul in 2019.
May all who never see anything good in this government go blind and never see anything good in thier already wretched lives
ATIKULOOTED Obi

1 Like

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by celeiyke: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
Those of You Asking Which Project as the current President of Nigeria done, well this is just one of the project completed by the president.

This is Kano Western Bye-Pass awarded in 2006, after 12 years of negligence, President Muhammadu Buhari is completing it, the project is now at the final level of completion.

https://dailynaija.com/post/photos-of-kano-western-bye-pass-road-completed-by-buhari

Buhari met the road 87% completed
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
sassysure:
Just look at the tarred road. The same level with the ground.
In less than 3 months it will start wearing off.

Ordinary rainfall will erode this absurdity called work.

Why do these people always think with their anus?

The American movies you watched the roads are above the normal ground level abi? Smh
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by obasiken: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
efighter:

Please show us the richly renovated 5,000km that your looting Goatluck Jonaddaft did for his 6 miserable years or that the PDP did for the unfortunate 16 yrears of looting and stealing.

Oga ....please travel to abuja and see the Musa Yaradua express way built by Jonathan. Stretches from Zuba thru kubwa, airport road to gwagwalada. The best road in the history of Nigeria built by julius berger.

Pls travel and see
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
I dedicate big SALUTE for my able presidoooooo, Baba till 2023, IPOB should go and die.
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by gare(f): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
twilliamx:

Don't blame the government for your own failed life. Go and fix yourself or go meet Jesus to fix you.

If only you know, It is just for the love of the Country, if not by the special Grace of God most of us are Ok we dont need to be paid to speak the truth
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by kingsley55(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
sassysure:

Don't take your frustration out on me lad cheesy
Are we not in the same category of earning per post?
U support mediocre so u can equally earn per post cheesy
So much hunger in the land.

By the way, next time, learn how to be civil. That's what makes you different from wild animals cheesy kiss

What a Savage response
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Buhari remain the best president so far since 1999 with is continuity mentality despite party difference and ideology.most government will aboundon the project and initiate a gigantic projects their can not complete in their 4-8 years of their rule.
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
delkuf:
so this is the only project your foolish president could do in four years. with all the millions of dollars he borrowed from China and other countries, well done
you re living dead what about

kaduna dry ports
abuja metro train
kaduna to abuja railways
baro dry port
warri to itakpe
renovation of abuja airport runaway
renovation of muritala mohammed airport ikeja
renovation of portharcout airport
completion of mokwa-jebba bridge that collapsed last vyear e.t.c ,lots of ongoing project that will be completed before december.if you re not seeing all these you re definetly blind
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
gare:

If only you know, It is just for the love of the Country, if not by the special Grace of God most of us are Ok we dont need to be paid to speak the truth
So you can actually wish another 16years of the locust on Nigerians. Then have either lost your mind or you were just a baby 16 years ago.
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by budusky05(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Showing us a poorly renovated 2km road as an achievement is unforgivable, considering the disaster the Lifeless has been. The only road the dullard should hurriedly renovate, is the one that leads to Daura. That is the road he must take when Nigerians retire his weak soul in 2019.

How I wish the clueless fool built one in SS then you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Watch your tongue and be mindful of the kind of things you ask God to bless. Road without gutters, no thickness and looks tired. No wonder you won't buhari to continue because mediocrity has taken over you
Gutters ?
Are you kidding me !
You want expressways that pass through all these forests to have gutters ?
Ha !
What has Nairaland turned to !
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by gare(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
twilliamx:

So you can actually wish another 16years of the locust on Nigerians. Then have either lost your mind or you were just a baby 16 years ago.

if only you know, this PMB you are talking about, I believe you did not meet his first coming, its not a party thing, I personally feel he does not have what it takes to move this country forward, governance is more than just fighting corruption if you must know, but if we have to speak about that corruption fight, which is this Administration strongest point, is it not being rubbished already or do you need a pastor so minister that to you, with so much corruption in and around the president, his chief of staff, the SFG, chief of Army, finance minister, a sitting governor caught on video collecting bribe the next week shaking hands with the president.

Brother i really need you to tell me why you feel we should vote PMB back.
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
chloride6:

wrong minimum sukuk was 10k, not 10m.
It was probably green Bond I saw that time then
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by kwiin: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
sassysure:

Don't take your frustration out on me lad cheesy
Are we not in the same category of earning per post?
U support mediocre so u can equally earn per post cheesy
So much hunger in the land.

By the way, next time, learn how to be civil. That's what makes you different from wild animals cheesy kiss

Abeg show me how to make money posting joor!
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by echinonso260(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Wow!
This moved so fast !
God bless PMB . The best president Nigeria ever had .
I wanted to buy that SUKUK bond then, but when I saw 10M minimum subscription.
I ran grin grin
Op you didn’t add these ...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8006787_kano3_jpeg85495e38fab8563606c71644fb43eb5f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8006788_kano4_jpeg4853e1791c0706ef2b41280179516aa7
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
Those of You Asking Which Project as the current President of Nigeria done, well this is just one of the project completed by the president.

This is Kano Western Bye-Pass awarded in 2006, after 12 years of negligence, President Muhammadu Buhari is completing it, the project is now at the final level of completion.

https://dailynaija.com/post/photos-of-kano-western-bye-pass-road-completed-by-buhari
project started and completed,is it the same with completing another man's project?
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by jamjo: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:

How Nigerians celebrate mediocrity baffles me. Why do we love built quantity instead of quality this road would have been constructed to meet world standard with guardrails, markings, road signs, and quality asphalt.
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by delkuf(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
princdebola201:
you re living dead what about

kaduna dry ports
abuja metro train
kaduna to abuja railways
baro dry port
warri to itakpe
renovation of abuja airport runaway
renovation of muritala mohammed airport ikeja
renovation of portharcout airport
completion of mokwa-jebba bridge that collapsed last vyear e.t.c ,lots of ongoing project that will be completed before december.if you re not seeing all these you re definetly blind
so because of this, you went to extend of calling me blind, guy you are a fool. you don't talk to any body any how, you don't know me or what I can do.
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
twilliamx:

Nigerians are insatiable, they deserve what they get most times, one thing I know is that if people hate you on Nairaland, then you have a good chance of making it in the real world, if they run a poll on your matter on nairaland and you lose, go and thank God for your life that means you are on the right path, nairaland isI now filled with hate filled biafran flying pigs whom are lesser than a Dog called JACK.

Exactly
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Godson84:

Vote him out then vote who in pls? Atiku Abi?
Una eye go soon clear.

ATOJA is also a thief like your boss cow man
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Olasmahn: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Let the good work continues
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Stereoo(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Op%2c+you+hear+me+so%3f%3f%3f%0aWhich+western+bye+pass%3f%3f%0aWhich+part+of+Kano+state+the+bye+pass+dey%3f%3f%0aTell+me+so+I+won't+be+a+stranger+in+my+own+state+
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by somehow: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
The only one a blind person can see.
lastempero:
The only achievement of a serving president,who did we offend in Nigeria that doesnt want to forgive us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Loot Bags Of Cement From Burning Truck In Benue (Photos) / Kano Bound Train Derails In Osogbo (Photos) / Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.