Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (50200 Views)

Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by agboaustine: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
may his soul rest in peace with our lord J
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by bencr7: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

What about the drunken idiot who turned water into wine and got lots of women raped that night?

He was so drunk he thought he was god, until the Romans hung him up on a wooden cross like a pig.

Then the now sober pretender begged god to bail him out

But he died in the company of thieves in some remote mountaintop
but d drunken idiot is better than Muhammad, even ur qoran know Jesus is greater than Muhammad
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by agboaustine: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
may his soul rest in peace with our lord Jesus christ
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by umarshehu58(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
FTjnr:

we moooooooslims are a curse to humanity.

we shed innocent blood for allah yet he hasn't rewarded us or shown us how grateful he is. and i don't think it's wise to wait for the 99 unknown virgins he promised if we continue killing in his name. it might be a scam, who knows.

if you remove us moooooooslims, 99% of the world's problem will be solved.

i regret being a head-slammer.
If only you could stop worrying about Islam and concentrate on your religion, I am very sure there would be peace in the world. Tell me that only christians are killed in the recent kaduna crisis. You can say whatever you want to say, Islam is here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Benlight: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
And this is the man in charge of security in the state wat do you expect? Islamabad

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by MistarT(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny, tell the Lord you're sorry.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by carinmom(f): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

Nope

Jihad means "struggle"

But then you people love taking things out of context to suit your victim narrative when you're almost always the aggressors and instigators

Don't mind them they are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by bencr7: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

You're forgiven

But we won't hesitate to chop off your heads anytime you aggravate us
nw u see ur life u are even d one discrediting ur religion
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Neoteny(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
bencr7:
nw u see ur life u are even d one discrediting ur religion

I only vowed to chop off your heads. You've always believed we're after infidels so why should you care whether I discredit it or not?

Now, swerve, before you lose your big head
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Nobody is killing Christians. Kaduna crises broke out and alot of Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion were unfortunately killed. Why do we Christians like to claim victims of every misfortunes? Why make it seem like Christians are the primary target? We Christians should be careful of causing religious crisis with our misguided talks.

You must be so confused. So fight broke out and everyone started killing his neighbor? People just sit behind touchscreen and type nonsense.

It's more a religious crisis which had claimed lives on both sides. The question should be how to make sure such inhumane act doesn't repeat.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Neoteny(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
MistarT:
Neoteny, tell the Lord you're sorry.

What Lord?

Lord Lugard?

Lord Voldemort?

Lord Sauron?
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Neoteny(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
bencr7:
but d drunken idiot is better than Muhammad, even ur qoran know Jesus is greater than Muhammad

We have our Jesus, who happened to be a revered messenger of Allah.

We don't recognize the charlatan in Christianity.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Philinho(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
sirabu:
Christianity has killed millions of people but the media will always hide it. Adolf Hitler was a Christian, those who took Africans as slaves are Christians. But the mumu Africans choose to follow their religion.
The British colonial Masters came with Bible to deceive the Africans and king Jaja of Opobo is an example for you idiot's.
Christianity which happened to be a fake religion google the above facts before you qoute me. Bigots always playing the victim cards.
In times of crisis the truth suffers, many Muslims were killed by Christians. However you people want us to believe no Muslim lost his life right ?.
Let the fire of God strike you there. What has islam contributed to Nigeria and the world if not pain n shame? You are shameless
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by MistarT(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

What Lord?

Lord Lugard?

Lord Voldemort?

Lord Sauron?

You know why I do not just write anyhow?
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Neoteny(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
MistarT:
You know why I do not just write anyhow?

Because you're dyslexic?
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by planetbluz: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Nobody is killing Christians. Kaduna crises broke out and alot of Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion were unfortunately killed. Why do we Christians like to claim victims of every misfortunes? Why make it seem like Christians are the primary target? We Christians should be careful of causing religious crisis with our misguided talks.
I HAVE OBSERVED THAT U DERIVE JOY IN PROMOTING INTER-RELIGIOUS DISHARMONY. CONTINUE, IT COULD BE UR BROTHER 2MOROW.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by bencr7: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

I only vowed to chop off your heads. You've always believed we're after infidels so why should you care whether I discredit it or not?

Now, swerve, before you lose your big head
chop my head! there is no different between u and boko haram but u will still come out to say dey are not Muslims

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by MistarT(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

Because you're dyslexic?
I bear the mark of Jesus. You see when the worse begins to happen remember I am free from any wickedness, I already told you something, I declare I am free from your lineage and blood.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
AmiciLord:
Arabs/muslims and wickedness na like bread and butter. I can never live in a Muslim dominated place. They can kill anybody they feel is an infidel. Very pissfool religion

But your fellow Christians love blood more than life itself. Don't blame Muslims for the misfortune caused by your fellow Christians. They started the crisis and they got what they asked for but still act like victims everytime. Shame on you for killing the Muslims who are unbelievers according to your religion

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Neoteny(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
MistarT:
I bear the mark of Jesus. You see when the worse begins to happen remember I am free from any wickedness, I already told you something, I declare I am free from your lineage and blood.

Declare anything you want, I'm not moved because I'm not in the Customs service

All I know is all that bullshit declaration won't stop your own blood from spilling if you keep fukking around looking for muslims' trouble

Now, go pay some tithe or something. Your pastor's a bit broke.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by luluman: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
By their talk We know them. You are not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Neoteny(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
bencr7:
chop my head! there is no different between u and boko haram but u will still come out to say dey are not Muslims

They're not Muslims because rather than killing people like you, they kill other Muslims too.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by kollins3(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:

You are a progressive Nigerian..... May you rule this country one day by His grace.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by kollins3(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
luluman:
By their talk We know them. You are not a Christian.

You spoke out of ignorance..... misguided hypocrite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by SEONaijaExpert: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

If we're out to kill you idiots, very few of you would be left

The alarmist CAN has succeeded in brainwashing you fools into thinking Islam is your threat only to blind you from the daily rapes of your butts and your pockets. You're safely diverted from the reality of the rot in your belief system.

Has CAN ever made any efforts to sustain peace and keep you safe? No. All it does is politicize daily struggles to keep you sheep in fear and uncertainty and thus distracted.

There's no global or local jihad: it's a phantom menace concocted by your churches.

We only ever retaliate in kind when you lost sheep decide to test our resolve. All these killings occur from your ill-advised provocation, yet you turn around to yell more than the bereaved.

Wake up, little lamb. Someone else is keeping you in penury and servitude, and it ain't no Muslim
It's easy to conclude what you might have been taught while sitting on the mat.

Your level of aggression is written all over your comment and it tells me you can only be a jihadist or probably you've not been discovered.

You have no love for other religions, hence, you find it easy calling them names.

You don't deserve a heathy conversation because you've really been damaged without repair, your mind and sense of compassion is highly manipulated, it's all obvious in that diatribe contents up there.

Enjoy your hatred and probably go to hell with it but I'd wish you're saved.

Don't quote me, I won't reply you.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Philinho:

Let the fire of God strike you there. What has islam contributed to Nigeria and the world if not pain n shame? You are shameless

You mean the way Christians destroyed Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan?

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

Or the way Christians created Al qeada, ISIS et al?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

Or the way Christians destroyed world trade center?

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/18/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked

Your religion is all about blood, next time before you attack another religion. Look into the mirror
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by tolguy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
Jihad means to kill non Muslims
stop advertising ur illiteracy plz
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by MistarT(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

Declare anything you want, I'm not moved because I'm not in the Customs service

All I know is all that bullshit declaration won't stop your own blood from spilling if you keep fukking around looking for muslims' trouble

Now, go pay some tithe or something. Your pastor's a bit broke.
Neoteny when you talk to people who tell you about who they are in Christ watch it really, you know why because The Lord made the oxygen u take in, the water you drink, the ground you step on listen to me in deliverance death is not the highest pain you can go through you can suffer..... and not amount to anything, Muslims in this country your fate has been sealed. I want u to know you eat herbs which are from the fields, you inhale oxygen so be careful, the Holy Ghost is seeing you now as you type He is with you, I am not usually here but you need to watch it really, pulling out swords quick is not the thing. Well I believe time shall tell feel free to type what happens to you and your home from this hour, you might end up preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Tyche(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
kennygee:
Young promising man.

This government sha.

Just look below and see how India's Prime Minister is seeking reelection, with facts and figures of his achievements that makes him deserving of another term.

Our own is "We will". The same "We will" that they sang in the first election.

First I saw it, was like; when do we ever get a campaign like this?

Now APC has released a song criminalising Atiku, not that he's a saint though
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
Jihad means to kill non Muslims

Crusade means to kill non Christians hence the reason your fellow Christians killed Muslims in Kaduna recently
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by bencr7: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

They're not Muslims because rather than killing people like you, they kill other Muslims too.
yes they kill other Muslims becuz they believe those Muslims are not following wat they believe about islam remember during Jonathan time u Muslims were supporting them saying d attack of boko haram is d attack of d north..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts / Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.