Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (50206 Views)

Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Tundeobama(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
what will i and my family be looking for and live in core Northern state never.Backward jihadist
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Tundeobama(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mafulul:
Believe it or not, the fight was targeted at Christians!
Gotv is a Muslim that rubbish every Christian thread.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Kenturkey048(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
sirabu:

Are you not pained that your ancestors were stolen and sold off as slaves in the USA, as plantation farmers ?. By Bible carrying white people. ?.
They missionaries told your ancestors to kneel down & close their eyes for prayers, when they opened their eyes after prayers their lands where gone but they gave them the fake bible with more than 50,000. Errors.
They church has always killed scientist once they clash with the Bible as such you cannot claim scientific development as Christianity, hence the illuminati,Freemasonry and other secret society had to sperate from the church, and today the church has been operated from governance due to the errors and devil worship in the Bible. Please Google these facts.

Christianity is a sham,
product of da vici code...
my brother believe in whatever you believe in,.
please just learn to not criticise other persons believe.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by marxist88: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Why don't you revenge
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kenturkey048:
product of da vici code...
my brother believe in whatever you believe in,.
please just learn to not criticise other persons believe.

You comment would have made sense if you tell your fellow Christians this. They are the ones that love rubbishing other peoples faith especially Islam and Muslims. They are the ones that love playing victim cards every single time. Bhut you decided yo ignore all of them and quote this guy only shows you ain't different from them
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I just can't wish you and yours to be slaughtered like this, so I won't.

Revel in your madness, because.....
You are a confirmed madman!

Go through his post, he's a Muslim
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
TongueFaces:

Go through his post, he's a Muslim

I know!

Religion aside, he's a madman!
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
I wonder why their useless God didn't save them.

Maybe God doesn't exist. tongue
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by defemz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Nobody is killing Christians. Kaduna crises broke out and alot of Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion were unfortunately killed. Why do we Christians like to claim victims of every misfortunes? Why make it seem like Christians are the primary target? We Christians should be careful of causing religious crisis with our misguided talks.

This boy, stop pretending to be what you are not. Islam is written all over you. Grow up and get a life. Islam or Christianity are not even the problem but you lot practicing them. I am sure being a Muslim is not so bad. So cut the crap and show who you are.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Kenturkey048(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
ollah1:

You comment would have made sense if you tell your fellow Christians this. They are the ones that love rubbishing other peoples faith especially Islam and Muslims. They are the ones that love playing victim cards every single time. Bhut you decided yo ignore all of them and quote this guy only shows you ain't different from them

if you say soo.
am sorry to have quoted him.,i only saw his comment as a good podium for my post..
we fight over what we know nothing about..
i only wish AFRICANS are wise...
CHRISTIANITY ABRAHAMIC RELIGION.
ISLAM ISMEALIC RELIGION.
(FATHER AND SON)
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Firebomber:

oops I guess this enemy of history don't know that the first people to take African as slave was your Islamic brother(arab)

oops you won't want to talk about it because they don't only come to collonise Africa but to performed genocide on the land... hopeless Islamic fool the idiot even pray in the name of his slave master god.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sans

Oops I guess this enemy of history don't know that chritians were the first people to introduce slavery to the world. Heard about inquisition?

Do you know the number of people that died during that era?

Hopeless and bigoted christian foool like you pray in the name of a slave master god. The plagiarized god. The god that early christian copied Horus' history from ancient Egypt and pasted it into jesus.

You can't be a christian and be sane.

P.S. I expect you to quote me since your other ID is on my banned list.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by hamer: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Nobody is killing Christians. Kaduna crises broke out and alot of Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion were unfortunately killed. Why do we Christians like to claim victims of every misfortunes? Why make it seem like Christians are the primary target? We Christians should be careful of causing religious crisis with our misguided talks.
may God forbid u if realy u ar a Church bench warmer. Anumofia
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by raph101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:

u are always talking nonsense! rubbish
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Akabuking: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

"Sadly the kingdom of god is revealed to the unwise"

How does that make any sense?!
I dont know what you believe in, think deeply and you will find the answer.Keep what you think you know aside and think.
peace.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Moses2477(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
All Christians are Idol worshippers! Quote me wrong [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Oluwason(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
carinmom:

SMH for you xtians. You always claim to be victims in every crisis that involves Muslims and xtians. According to your account it was a cow that was knocked down and in another account a Muslim thief was caught and his Muslim brothers started killing xtians. Because Muslims are hated that's why you spew all kinds of lies against them to show that they are evil while you guys are saints.

Smile, continue to defend what u don't know as u would soon see the end. My joy is that true Christians ain't afraid to die, just that those that die ain't really Christians just bearing the name.
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by sirabu: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
That the blood of innocent Muslims killed during this crisis won't go unpunished, by Christian militia. Called C.A.N. the media houses are culpable in this massacre of innocent Muslims, by hiding these facts. Just imagine it was a Muslim that was caught with Army uniforms, all sorts of Name calling will be done.
The LRA Lord Resistance Army has been killing innocent Muslims & Christian in Uganda in the name of white Jesus, these Terrorists are yet to enjoy the fame of Boko haram just because they are Christians, they are more brutal than boko haram. Please Google these facts before you qoute me.

Christianity has killed millions of people but the media will always hide it. Adolf Hitler was a Christian, those who took Africans as slaves are Christians. But the mumu Africans choose to follow their fake religion, because of Dry Gin & Tobacco cigarettes.
The British colonial Masters came with Bible to deceive the Africans and king Jaja of Opobo is an example for you idiot's. He was exiled out of his kingdom for resisting these fake foreigners. However Nigerian fake pastors are beating them in the game of fake miracles, to the extent that Nigerian pastors have the highest rate of miracles in world, more than vatican city. One begins to wonder if miracle is the only moral teaching of Christ. During the peak of Christianity dominance in the 1600, Scientists were killed by the church for their scientific works, which contradicted the supposed Bible, Pope, Urban VIII, ordered jailing & killing of great scientists including Galileo the great for saying the Earth revolves around the sun, which is a fact. The church killed them in cold blood. At that time the image of Jesus was change from a Jew to a gay man, with blue eyes,blonde man & sexy guy, its a fact altar boys are raped from their anus by the church, just last week, some bishops resigned for abusing boys. Their illiteracy has made them not to know that 1,2,3,4 numbering system called Arabic numerals was created by Muslims & many other scientific achievements. google the above facts before you qoute me, lastly in times of crisis the truth suffers, many Muslims were killed by Christians. However you people want us to believe no Muslim lost his life right ?. NB the plagiarism of Horus life & pagan worship in Christianity should be home work you Google this night.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by JBoss25(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ebimor96:
loool
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
sirabu:
Christianity has killed millions of people but the media will always hide it. Adolf Hitler was a Christian, those who took Africans as slaves are Christians. But the mumu Africans choose to follow their religion.
The British colonial Masters came with Bible to deceive the Africans and king Jaja of Opobo is an example for you idiot's.
Christianity which happened to be a fake religion google the above facts before you qoute me. Bigots always playing the victim cards.
In times of crisis the truth suffers, many Muslims were killed by Christians. However you people want us to believe no Muslim lost his life right ?.

Adolf Hitler was not a Christian, in fact he more than once hailed Islam as the "true religion", do your research. I've lived in kaduna, and I can tell you that although, there are some idiots who use religion as a platform for terrorism not all Muslims are like this.. the media is just pointing out that your religion, or some sects of it breeds idiots who believe that life does not have value..
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Ezekiel68(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2018
sirabu:
Christianity has killed millions of people but the media will always hide it. Adolf Hitler was a Christian, those who took Africans as slaves are Christians. But the mumu Africans choose to follow their religion.
The British colonial Masters came with Bible to deceive the Africans and king Jaja of Opobo is an example for you idiot's.
Christianity which happened to be a fake religion google the above facts before you qoute me. Bigots always playing the victim cards.
In times of crisis the truth suffers, many Muslims were killed by Christians. However you people want us to believe no Muslim lost his life right ?.
you're a big fool for this
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 02, 2019
Neoteny:

Another ranting lunatic spewing trash

Everyone knows the famous kasuwan magani is a beehive of activity for Muslim market people.

Infact virtually every kasuwa in the North is, and the name kasuwan magani is hausa, meaning literally medicine market.

Muslims converge there every Thursday, and the local christians, who frequent beer parlors more than markets, have always been jealous of the enterprising nature of hausas.

So they took advantage and planned their attack to coincide with the busy day to inflict maximum harm.

But then, playing the victim is your ploy as usual

Dead fool.. You and likes will rot in hell.
Nothing comes from.. But want to cling to power.
Animals
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Neoteny(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Tonniepearl:

My Dad's a fool.. him and his likes will rot in hell.
Nothing good comes from him.. But want to cling to my fat mother's saggy tits like Animals

Thank you for sharing about your miserable life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.