Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (48963 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by toofit007: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2183091471904932&id=1636468759900542
Just Now
From Deputy Director of IPOB,
Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor .
With 'only 60 minutes of the 'Messianic' message of our leader in Israel', the zoo, the contraption called Nigeria has been brought to her knees and effectively crippled and has gone cap-in-hand begging Israel not to abandon their age-long friendship and seeking assurance for the state of Israel's support for the zoo. The Zoo called Nigeria must understand that Biafrans have crossed the rubicon and sounding conciliatory is too late, it is not enough and no amount of Adesinas can do it. The terrorist, Muhammadu Buhari is ashamed of speak publicly of the humiliation he suffered behind close doors. Nigerian authorities will not tell you the setback they experienced behind the scenes after requesting the extradition of leader. Our case is actually against 'Aso Rock', and not with the drowning, ranting 'Minions' whom we must drive and chase into oblivion now. Now that ASO Rock has been handed a humiliating and humbling treatment by Jerusalem we go after these paid charlatans and the DSS informants like Uwazurike (who was one of the paid masked witnesses to testify against our leader but now going mad) and expose them more than ever before. The same goes to Ohaneze and the South East governors.They have willing accomplices in Israel(those fallen 'disciples' of our leader) and who are boasting to 'go after' him.
Directive to all IPOB family members:
If you call yourself an apostle of Nnamdi Kanu, stop whatever you are doing, you must not share any post or news regarding the zoo politics, the zoo political parties, go after anybody on social media making negative comments against this struggle. It does not matter whom they are.From the DOS down to the individual IPOB family members. We must drive and take ownership of the message of this Restoration and continue to hit our enemies hard with our Referendum messages, nothing matters now than the core message of our leader in Israel.
All hail Biafra!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by toofit007: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
More here http://igberetvnews.com/473056/breaking-biafra-president-buhari-replies-kanu-reveals-next-move/
Just Now
From Deputy Director of IPOB,
Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor .
With 'only 60 minutes of the 'Messianic' message of our leader in Israel', the zoo, the contraption called Nigeria has been brought to her knees and effectively crippled and has gone cap-in-hand begging Israel not to abandon their age-long friendship and seeking assurance for the state of Israel's support for the zoo. The Zoo called Nigeria must understand that Biafrans have crossed the rubicon and sounding conciliatory is too late, it is not enough and no amount of Adesinas can do it. The terrorist, Muhammadu Buhari is ashamed of speak publicly of the humiliation he suffered behind close doors. Nigerian authorities will not tell you the setback they experienced behind the scenes after requesting the extradition of leader. Our case is actually against 'Aso Rock', and not with the drowning, ranting 'Minions' whom we must drive and chase into oblivion now. Now that ASO Rock has been handed a humiliating and humbling treatment by Jerusalem we go after these paid charlatans and the DSS informants like Uwazurike (who was one of the paid masked witnesses to testify against our leader but now going mad) and expose them more than ever before. The same goes to Ohaneze and the South East governors.They have willing accomplices in Israel(those fallen 'disciples' of our leader) and who are boasting to 'go after' him.
Directive to all IPOB family members:
If you call yourself an apostle of Nnamdi Kanu, stop whatever you are doing, you must not share any post or news regarding the zoo politics, the zoo political parties, go after anybody on social media making negative comments against this struggle. It does not matter whom they are.From the DOS down to the individual IPOB family members. We must drive and take ownership of the message of this Restoration and continue to hit our enemies hard with our Referendum messages, nothing matters now than the core message of our leader in Israel.
All hail Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Yyeske(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
opribo:
They think that by releasing him through the back door he will help them to scatter the massive and confirmed support Atiku already has in south east and south south.

The mission at hand right now is how to vote out bubu and his gang of rapist and not kanu.
GEJ an Ijaw man had more massive support than Atiku your god can ever have in the SE and SS but what finally happened?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by degamemaster(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
GivemeBiafra:
If they mighty federal government can tune in their radio just to listen to a miscreant and then reply the same miscreant. My dear this miscreant is really shaking some serious tables and there should be a cause for an alarm!
The federal government is scared and is aware something big is coming.

My thought exactly. So Buhari and his northern crooks are also listening to radio biafra. Me waoh.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by toofit007: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
olajizz01:
Bloody coward,so your father Ojukwu and your brother cownu who ran away was not panicking your so called zoo,very coward senseless tribe.
Muhammed the founder of Islam fled to Medina, resurfaced and Mecca was conquered. Moses fled to Midian upon his return Israel was freed from slavery. Jesus escaped to Egypt until Herod the king died. The prophet Nnamdi Kanu has escaped to the holy land, the downfall of Nigeria and the emergence of Biafra has began to unravel.... Shalom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by blackgold2018(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sholaco:
I said it on many occasion, igbo will never rule this country, they will continue to be a slave in this nation. Useless race
I'm still wondering what are the fears and obsession against Igbos in this country.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by hope4nigeria(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2183091471904932&id=1636468759900542
person wey you fit beat, na him you go dey make noise for, We know Presidency can beat KANU, but why can't they boast against boko haram like that, only thing you hear from presidency when it comes to boko haram is "we try our best". Useless presidency.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Chuksmonika(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Queenext:
FG messed up replying that lunatic.. They shouldn't have dignified that slowpoke with a response
if you wake up in the morning,and a hen starts pursueing you,you better run for your dear life,cause you can't say if it developed teeth over night,,,It is no longer a secret that Kanu has sponsors,very big ones at that,that is why he pokes his fingers into the eyes of the Federal government,FG can decide to ignore him at their own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by omoranmilowo: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kanu is a jobless man
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Chuksmonika(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sholaco:
I said it on many occasion, igbo will never rule this country, they will continue to be a slave in this nation. Useless race
farano,please i urge you to draw the attention of other mods,and make sure this young man is served a lengthy ban,for insulting a whole race as important as the igbos,he shouldn't go unpunished!
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by IloveToMess: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Kanu is a jobless man
Freedom fighters dont do jobs, they sacrifice everything for their people.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by edupedia: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
xtgozie:
Who are other countries.?

Are the scared to mention them!

...keep kwayet...who born the piglet self?...
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Jaideyone(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Binikingdowm:
God will punish Buhari so after killing over 20 people and locking their useless leader called kanu..

You released him and bribed him to make his people not to vote Atiku that gave them the vp slot..

Truly you are wicked but the igbos I know are smart,they won't be deceive....

Atiku must win and oshimole must go to jail..

PS.. I'm back,one mod banned me but I'm back to pepper BMCs
ibos and conspiracy theories

smh

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by TAO11(f): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=xtgozie post=72354124]Who are other countries.?

Are the scared to mention them!

Just as Kanu is scared to list mention the names of his 26 dead members ... only Jack
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Chuksmonika(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ibos and conspiracy theories
smh
igbos not ibos,please take note of that

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by gaskiyamagana: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
arantess:
We are still Atikulating come 2019
Atikulating or ATIKULOOTING?
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by SingleWahala(f): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari is a curse

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by gaskiyamagana: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
toofit007:
Muhammed the founder of Islam fled to Medina, resurfaced and Mecca was conquered. Moses fled to Midian upon his return Israel was freed from slavery. Jesus escaped to Egypt until Herod the king died. The prophet Nnamdi Kanu has escaped to the holy land, the downfall of Nigeria and the emergence of Biafra has began to unravel.... Shalom
What or which qualities of Muhammad, Moses and Jesus did Kanu possess ?
Be guide!!! Muhammad is not founder of Islam. He is a prophet in the religion of Islam.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Aratta: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari is a curse
help ur sef think ok....people died wen Mandela did his own ok
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by gaskiyamagana: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Linzo:

Will you just make your comment without insult on the people? The truth be said no ethnic group in this country can be compared to Igbo's. Igbo's are ahead of any ethnic group in this country
In terms of what?
Arm robbery
Oil bunkering
Militancy
Baby production factory
Drugs baron
Prostitue................

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by ReachHard: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
...wetin consign me kwanu? cheesy

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Kahujadekadura: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Binikingdowm:
God will punish Buhari so after killing over 20 people and locking their useless leader called kanu..

You released him and bribed him to make his people not to vote Atiku that gave them the vp slot..

Truly you are wicked but the igbos I know are smart,they won't be deceive....

Atiku must win and oshimole must go to jail..

PS.. I'm back,one mod banned me but I'm back to pepper BMCs
Idiot
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by technicallyrich(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
wizzakosh:
Lol, Oso abiola always makes me laugh at yeebos whenever they talk. The way these people ran from west to east ehn, thinking thete will be fight hehehe. Coward race.
oga who is running to yorubass state,to do what if i may ask.
The only place ss and se go mostly to is lagos and lagos is a no mans land.
Come to ph and see yorubass litered everywhere looking for what to steal.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Ejimsolex(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
panic mode activated.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Okpotud(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Give us Biafra Dats all we want
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by zeromeridian: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
I am disappointed with buhari. so this all the government of Nigeria have to say about this insult Israel is giving Nigeria.
Instead of giving Israel ultimatum to extradite Kanu? its a shame
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
We should hold Atiku on his restructuring and push for it. It will serve all of us good rather than abuse and talk trash here . We are all educated and mature. Let's fight for something good.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Organs(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
ogawisdom:
grin

The zoo in panic mode

lol..... Over who? someone on the run... i laugh in swahili
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by nikepeter4u: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Queenext:
FG messed up replying that lunatic.. They shouldn't have dignified that slowpoke with a response
Smiles
You don't know what he is capable of....
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
perez100:
[s]In 1994 when Abiola delared himself President all Yoruba leaders ran out of Nigeria because of another man's crime. No machine gun came after them. Big time cowards![/s]

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Summybest: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is a bastard and a pariah. Why don't him stand to witnesses the Army python dance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.