Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? (1523 Views)

My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? by ImperialYoruba: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Me i go fvk the shit out of this fine juicy girl, she is hot with that mouth open like that. She is not ugly at all. Mods what do you think?

Re: Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? by habsydiamond(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Even with the make up everywhere it's still show say na worworlic individual she be....with crocodile teeth
Re: Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? by ifartonyou: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Me i go fvk the shit out of this fine juicy girl, she is hot with that mouth open like that. She is not ugly at all. Mods what do you think?
All I see is a frog on make-up
Re: Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? by EricBloodAxe: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
With a mouth that wide, i can only imagine how stretched the bermuda triangle will begrin
Re: Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? by ImperialYoruba: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
With a mouth that wide, i can only imagine how stretched the bermuda triangle will begrin

The trick na to get her contract the muscle so man pikin go get some friction. You don choke woman before? Try am... grin
Re: Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? by EricBloodAxe: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

The trick na to get her contract the muscle so man pikin go get some friction. You don choke woman before? Try am... grin
Bad guy! grin

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier / Please I Need Help With This Relationship Questions / Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria, Genny Uzoma Show Off Her Flawless Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.