Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (45840 Views)

We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / PDP Did Nothing Throughout Their 16-year In Government – God’swill Akpabio / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by SarkinYarki: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2018
tayebest:

ok, you want the APC led government to build and complete a mega power plant in 3years? are you just stoopid or you get it for free? undecided

FYI, there are some mini power plant completed by this administration and build up to complete the project left by the previous government

At least let them start building one before talking , Jonathan initiated and built 3 times more power plant than all previous govts combined and Buhari has Zero to his Name since 1983 till date .... Buhari and Shonekan Are the only Nigerian leaders that never built even 1 power plant

3 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by SarkinYarki: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Oblang:

I think u saw where ur PDP abandoned power equipments they acquire at the port for years b4 bin deployed now.

So transformers are now power turbines ?

6 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Nbote(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2018
quickberry:

Who are the eediots? Tell us your area, stop the propaganda

I am currently in Niger state, Suleja to b precise... Light here is less than 8hrs a day... And I used to enjoy up to 15hrs of lite before so what d hell are U talking about

9 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by omololu2020(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2018
Xisnin:

You don't get it.
I have lived in three different cities and I know how this thing works.
I have been fortunate to live on the good sides with better electricity supply
and just 5 minutes drive away and you will enter the dark zone where people
have had no electricity for years.
I can come online and boast about the good electricity but it would be selfish
and inconsiderate thing to do because a majority of my fellows are not that
fortunate.
I now understand you.

The APC and PDP government are both failures, in a sane society the APC government will lose the next year presidential election, they won't even have to 1 million vote.

APC and PDP politicians deserved to be killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by quickberry(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

My friend Azura was 100 percent initiated and paid for by the Jonathan govt in 2014 and was completed on Jonathan's schedule of 2018 ... Are you aware the Jonathan govt initiated and built 3 times more power plant than all other previous govts combined while Buhari has built Zero since 1983 when he first entered power till date!!!!

According to Azura, construction began on its site in January 2016 and was anticipated to reach completion in December 2018, seven months ahead of its scheduled completion date.

Source:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/12/21/ahead-of-schedule-900m-azura-power-plant-comes-on-grid-with-153mw/?amp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by rusher14: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

My friend Azura was 100 percent initiated and paid for by the Jonathan govt in 2014 and was completed on Jonathan's schedule of 2018 ... Are you aware the Jonathan govt initiated and built 3 times more power plant than all other previous govts combined while Buhari has built Zero since 1983 when he first entered power till date!!!!
Port Harcourt international airport - You claimed was initiated and fully paid for by Jonathan in 2014.

Lagos - Ibadan expressway: initiated and fully paid for by Jonathan in 2014

Lagos - Ibadan Railway: initiated and fully paid for by Jonathan in 2014

You are a born liar.

If you've ever been involved in project management you would know that projects are paid for on the basis of milestones.

By the way, was Jonathan inebriated for the 5 years before, such that he only woke up in 2014?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by forgiveness: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Bhahahaha! Completed and uncompleted na same thing? Bhahahaha! grin lie lie.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by forgiveness: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2018
omololu2020:
I now understand you.

The APC and PDP government are both failures, in a sane society the APC government will lose the next year presidential election, they won't even have to 1 million vote.

APC and PDP politicians deserved to be killed.

Sure! Concur but na APC I go choose ooo. Sai Buhari! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by forgiveness: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2018
rusher14:

Port Harcourt international airport - You claimed was initiated and fully paid for by Jonathan in 2014.

You are a born liar.

If you've ever been involved in project management you would know that projects are paid for on the basis of milestones.

By the way, was Jonathan inebriated for the 5 years before, such that he only woke up in 2014?

He is a bloody liar. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by omololu2020(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2018
forgiveness:

Sure! Concur but na APC I go choose ooo. Sai Buhari! grin
God will never forgive me if I choose Atiku(PDP) ahead of APC(buhari).

A party that wa in power for good 16 years yet they could not point at any achievement, I prefer APC continuing than voting PDP.

But I don't understand the people that want PDP back in power undecided a party that couldn't fix our roads,fix power supply,made boko haram powerful, couldn't stop the Fulani herdsmen from killing people etc yet they want them back in power.

5 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by SarkinYarki: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2018
forgiveness:

Bhahahaha! Completed and uncompleted na same thing? Bhahahaha! grin lie lie.

Was it scheduled to be completed in 2018 or not at initiation? Was it not completed on schedule as planned by Jonathan's team?

3 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by forgiveness: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2018
omololu2020:
God will never forgive me if I choose Atiku(PDP) ahead of APC(buhari).

A party that wa in power for good 16 years yet they could not point at any achievement, I prefer APC continuing than voting PDP.

But I don't understand the people that want PDP back in power undecided a party that couldn't fix our roads,fix power supply,made boko haram powerful, couldn't stop the Fulani herdsmen from killing people etc yet they want them back in power.

They simply want the atikulation of fraud to continue. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by forgiveness: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Was it scheduled to be completed in 2018 or not at initiation? Was it not completed on schedule as planned by Jonathan's team?

Tell me another lie. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by SarkinYarki: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2018
rusher14:

You are a born liar.

Was Azura initiated by Jonathan or not? Was it scheduled on initiation to be completed in 2018 or not ? If Jonathan didn't meet the schedule as at when due would it have been completed in 2018 ?

Did the Jonathan Govt not initiate and build complete and schedule more power plants than any other govt in our history ?

Is it not true that Buhari and Shonekan Are the only presidents that don't have any power plant to their name till date for Buhari since 1983 ?

Do you think this man below in the video can initiate a power plant from scratch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

4 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by SarkinYarki: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2018
quickberry:

According to Azura, construction began on its site in January 2016 and was anticipated to reach completion in December 2018, seven months ahead of its scheduled completion date.

Source:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/12/21/ahead-of-schedule-900m-azura-power-plant-comes-on-grid-with-153mw/?amp

You are a useless liar , so you want to tell me a power plant with a schedule delivery four years was delivered in two years grin grin in a Buhari govt that didn't have ministers for 8 months and no budgetary provision for almost two years ...oga take ur lies somewhere else and show me one power plant initiated by Buhari since 1983

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by quickberry(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You are a useless liar , so you want to tell me a power plant with a schedule delivery four years was delivered in two years grin grin in a Buhari govt that didn't have ministers for 8 months and no budgetary provision for almost two years ...oga take ur lies somewhere else and show me one power plant initiated by Buhari since 1983

Thisday newspaper is also lying?

Now I know

Anyway, PMB/PYO till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by SarkinYarki: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
quickberry:

Thisday newspaper is also lying?

Now I know

Anyway, PMB/PYO till 2023

You mean you want to vote this man? shocked

Can you see you are not thinking well?

3 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by quickberry(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
13 million jobs losses, 13 trillion in loans, 300 percent inflation, over 25 thousand death to sectarian violence, worsening Human rights abuse , poverty capital of the world and this useless liar wants us to believe something else

Only a mad man will believe that this senile Buhari captured in the video Below can improve anything ...

The Fulani-Tiv at war in Nigeria, as President Jonathan helplessly looks on (1), By Iyorwuese Hagher
January 10, 2013Premium Times

Read more at:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/114532-the-fulani-tiv-at-war-in-nigeria-as-president-jonathan-helplessly-looks-on-1-by-iyorwuese-hagher.html
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by SarkinYarki: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
quickberry:

The Fulani-Tiv at war in Nigeria, as President Jonathan helplessly looks on (1), By Iyorwuese Hagher
January 10, 2013Premium Times

Read more at:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/114532-the-fulani-tiv-at-war-in-nigeria-as-president-jonathan-helplessly-looks-on-1-by-iyorwuese-hagher.html

Is it not better to have a helpless looking Jonathan than Buhari is actively partisan in the Fulani Tiv war? Don't you think so ?

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by quickberry(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Is it not better to have a helpless looking Jonathan than Buhari is actively partisan in the Fulani Tiv war? Don't you think so ?

Lol, now I know the kind of person you are grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by BruncleZuma: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by AreaFada2: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chai! See as Bubu govt just rubbished Fashola. Shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
ChangetheChange:
[s]Fashola need to be taken to a mental hospital [/s]
Who else noticed that those reactions are from flattino

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by klimkid: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
We have to understand that it costs so much to produce a megawatt of electricity...2000 extra megawatts is a serious improvement

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by educhigo: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
since this government take power my state never have light and we still paying for light,i miss idris song nigeria jagajaga cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by KanwuliaMama: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
This pedo.file and fake Lagos reformer is still making noise? undecided

Who can blame him? cheesy
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by michoim(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yes even 5 times better

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by PHILipu1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Xisnin:

And this your enjoyment just started when Fasola came on board?
Even within your Zaria and Gbagada, there are people without electricity
with nobody to help them.
Lol.
Will Fashola come from Abuja to fix their local transformer or poles if they get bad?

That is the work of your local distribution company.

Fashola can on put 24 hours power on the transmission cables and it is left for the distribution company to do the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Ogaga87(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
I thought Fashola is only the minister of housing and power but I never knew He is also the head of all the psychics in Africa..

If you know, you know..

5 Likes

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by biztip: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
I thought he said d other day DT he can perform magic, now they dn become beta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" / See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.