Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter (36374 Views)

Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by KanwuliaMama: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2018
The price every one must pay for lawlessness and lack of security in Nigeria.

The LOOTERS also cry! cry
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by buchilino(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Xaos:

I can't even fathom this...

If our government doesn't stop recruiting lunatics as police officers, they'll all kill us one by one. The NPF is in badly need of reform and educated people. Only then!

D REASON Y UR HEARING ABOUT THIS KILLING IS COS IT INVOLVES D DAUGHTER OF A BIG MAN. TRUST ME IF IT WERE U N I, D OFFICER WOULD HAD RECEIVED THE BEST OFFICER AWARD N EVEN GET A PROMOTION.
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2018
nattty:
Na wa ooo

That pig looks like prophet muhammad
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by doggedfighter(f): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2018
You demoblized the car and still went ahead to shoot the car door. Who does that?
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Williamaso: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Ishilove: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Jesus!!
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Na idiots full Nigerian Police.
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by AreaFada2: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2018
The more you look, the more people who call Nigeria a zoo are proving to be correct.

It is veritable jungle where the strong (either with money, political power or guns) kill the "weak".

In a jungle anyone can be a prey. Including a cub that strays out of the lion's pride.

RIP young lady.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by uvie66: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2018
magicminister:
[b]Knowledge is knowing that you don't have any right in Nigeria
Bravery is fighting for your rights
Wisdom is knowing when to fight for those rights.
Its not the victim's fault but we should be aware that we live in the belly of the beast and demons are in human flesh

I always advise young people especially to comply with our depraved policemen.
Smile, hail them something like "offiiiiicerrrr", and hand over 100 naira note.

As a young person driving a nice car, i get pulled over every day. I mean every day.
Sometimes its worse than the others. Sometimes they search my car and waste my time.

It will be well!!
Sensible talk, you see a police man with a gun, next thing you want to start claiming right. This men are unprofessional and stressed out, do not aggravate the situation. NIGERIA IS A LAWLESS COUNTRY, a governor is videoed collecting dollars and he is given award. If I see a police with a gun, I will hail them and give them 300 Naira. If they say come out of the car, I will do it without hesitation.
That's all i have to say.[/b]
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by tunary(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2018
magicminister:
Knowledge is knowing that you don't have any right in Nigeria
Its not the victim's fault but we should be aware that we live in the belly of the beast and demons are in human flesh

As a young person driving a nice car, i get pulled over every day. I mean every day.
Sometimes its worse than the others. Sometimes they search my car and waste my time.

It will be well!!

That's all i have to say.
good advice here.
always comply with the police because most of them are lunatic, they take actions when they lost self control and their boss always take sides with them so they hardly prosecute them
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
AcuraZDX:
The shocking and untimely death of 31-year-old Anita Akapson by operatives of Nigerian Police Force in Abuja has taken a new turn as new facts emerge.

The mysterious circumstances surrounding the killing of Anita Akapson, the daughter of a former Minister of Finance, Nenadi Usman, in Abuja, have been unfolded as fresh facts have emerged.

A new reporter revealed that the 31-year-old victim was shot in her Honda Accord car, for allegedly refused to alight when directed by the policeman who killed her on October 13.

It was learnt that after demobilising the car by firing at the tyres, the Superintendent of Police, who shot her, was said to have asked Akapson to come out of the car but she reportedly refused, fearing that she might be harmed.

While speaking to a correspondent, some sources close to the investigation revealed on Tuesday that the police officer insisted that Akapson should step out of her car, but she refused to budge.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/update-on-how-police-killed-ex-ministers-daughter-anita-in-abuja/

this is stale gist. I didn't bother reading it cos how she died isn't d issue. Every one is aware of that. U even called it "update" as if d killing has been updated. What is news is what has happened 2d guy who killed this young lady. Anything apart from that is trash
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by AngelicBeing: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
magicminister:
Knowledge is knowing that you don't have any right in Nigeria

It will be well!!

That's all i have to say.
Spot on, Nigeria is a failed state, senseless killings all over the country sad
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Twoclans(f): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
I have been a witness to the harsh brutality of those police before you approach madala and Zuma rock .

They hit motorist cars and tyres for refusing to stop or refusing to give them N50. Sometimes I wonder what journalist do in Nigeria .Such things should be investigated and brought to the notice of the appropriate authority .

Rest in peace young girl,another youthful life wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
never argue with someone holding a gun with live bullets .
no matter how wrong the police officer may be , the deed is already done
once naija police orders you to do anything , obey them first , they can shoot to kill and the media will only carry the news for 2 weeks.
and considering the security situation in the country , the dumb police officer maybe thinking the refusal of the driver to get out of the car is because she is a terrorist on a suicide mission .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by arro: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
I still see the hand of SARS working, they should stop police from carrying gun, or scrap police .
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
RIP may you rest in peace at least we now that your family is well connected so justice can be served one minute silince for fallen of God's owned country for only He loves us but for our leaders huh...
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Abiiiike(f): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
dafeyankee:
So not alighting from a car is death sentence now?

This is a win win situation for ordinary Nigerians.

Rest in peace Anita, but maybe your death as the daughter of a powerful man from the hands of the Police, might make them change one or two practices in the police that will be protective to the general populace.

A lady just died dafeyankee!
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by FestusIrohigbe: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
shocked They would find a way to exonerate the bastard police officer.
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Target all the whole political elites and leave the common man on the streets. They don't value us. God take control. Rip.
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
such a lawless country, the ig will claim that there was no patrol in that area, remember the nhis saga·

this govt is the most lawless to date.
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by wink2015(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
AcuraZDX:
The shocking and untimely death of 31-year-old Anita Akapson by operatives of Nigerian Police Force in Abuja has taken a new turn as new facts emerge.

The mysterious circumstances surrounding the killing of Anita Akapson, the daughter of a former Minister of Finance, Nenadi Usman, in Abuja, have been unfolded as fresh facts have emerged.

A new reporter revealed that the 31-year-old victim was shot in her Honda Accord car, for allegedly refused to alight when directed by the policeman who killed her on October 13.

It was learnt that after demobilising the car by firing at the tyres, the Superintendent of Police, who shot her, was said to have asked Akapson to come out of the car but she reportedly refused, fearing that she might be harmed.

While speaking to a correspondent, some sources close to the investigation revealed on Tuesday that the police officer insisted that Akapson should step out of her car, but she refused to budge.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/update-on-how-police-killed-ex-ministers-daughter-anita-in-abuja/

NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICER AND THEIR "TRIGGER HAPPY" BAD CHARACTER!
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by dafeyankee: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abiiiike:
[/b]

A lady just died dafeyankee!

Sad.

But sadly, some deaths have to happen for others to live freely. Thousands marched and died, for other blacks to enjoy the freedom they now enjoy in the United States.

People have sacrificed for you.

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Born2Breed(f): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
No one is safe.

The baboons are with the guns.

Shooting with reckless abandon.

1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by persius555(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
I keep saying it that many of these policemen moving around with assault rifle are people of low self esteem who will shoot at any flimsy excuse.
Investigate this police officer take home pay and you will see sense in what I am saying. A lot of them have no business in the NPF but somehow, due to negligence of duty and a society that thrives on connections and man-know-man, we have found ourselves in this position.

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by classc25(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
What is the essence of police check point please. How many criminal case like armed robbery, kidnapping rituals etc have the solved while at the check point and how death have they recorded while at the check point.
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by buti4nomsy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Gbam!!!!! You spoke my mind.
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by luluosas(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
The Nigerian Police If you value your life, please pray never to have any thing that will involve the police in your affairs
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
PSA:

Never argue with anyone with a firearm. If someone has already fired their weapon to impress seriousness then all those future commands should be followed. You can sue afterwards.

Nigerians mess around too much with these AK47 carrying uneducated misfits parading around as police.
Re: Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
FrostyButter:
Animals...in my country, theives harass you, police harass you, soldiers harass you, terrorists harass you, poverty harasses you.

And guess what, even the rich these days suffer from all these harassment. Didn't senetors get harassed the other day?

Now way to be safe in my country. Now way to keep your family away from harm. Even if you're successful, even if you live a nice neighborhood.... The madness of Nigeria finds a way to take away those you love from you.

This is a mad country ran by Lifeless brains.

My brother this is why I left Nigeria. I swear nothing is working. Nothing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) / South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) / Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.