Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu (24635 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

If you're not guilty of this, where's Babachir Lawal Adeosun Maina etc?

oga disappear. you have no point.
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Ganzagangan: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

Yannnmmirrin something.

See them celebrating over false hope given to them by a failed government.

A man that hates corruption will not allow his Son Yusuf to be riding a ten million dollar bike.

We need facts not propaganda and false hope.
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by udemzyudex(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
No be today nyash dey back,we are tired of all this nonsense talk,we want to see it and feel it.

Till then,Oga just shut up.
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
PassingShot:

If you take your time to read the report of Nigeria being a poverty capital of the world, you will realize that the data was based on 2011 to 2015 (both years inclusive). And that was Jonathan's period.

Educate yourself please.

Incurable zombie.

Trying to input blame on Jonathan when it's glaring that we clinched the poverty spot after 3 years of government. We have never been poverty capital till your fellow zombie and Lord took over.
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by PassingShot(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
sacluxisback:

Incurable zombie.

Trying to input blame on Jonathan when it's glaring that we clinched the poverty spot after 3 years of government. We have never been poverty capital till your fellow zombie and Lord took over.
Your brain has been Atikulooted by Atiku

Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by tech18: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
tsephanyah:
Feronyi,ayi ye yi? It seems you are on sabbatical leave lol..na yi missing naki
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
PassingShot:
And children of anger, frustration and hate want us to abandon a clearly working government for one whose candidate has shown us his natural affinity for wanton looting of our resources, a kleptomaniac at that act!.

Forbes rated Nigerian economy as the best performing economy in Africa.

Now, this news from a good ambassador from across the Niger has equally said:

"things are changing in Nigeria and it appears our economic managers have finally gotten a strong grip on the economy.”

"Our group is in the process of closing a $2.5 billion oil asset acquisition in the country. We are doing this as a demonstration of confidence in the economy. If the economy was not good or improving, we would not be contemplating that".

If your brain is already Athiefkulooted by the fraud called Atiku, not all of us we suffer such unfortunate occurrence.
Passing shot I put it to you that your principal pmb has failed woefully even my 11 months old daught er attests to that. He does not deserve even extra one day as president. We have to try Atiku/ Obi and if they fail to perform we boot them out in 4 years
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by PassingShot(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Daguccizgreat:
Passing shot I put it to you that your principal pmb has failed woefully even my 11 months old daught er attests to that. He does not deserve even extra one day as president. We have to try Atiku/ Obi and if they fail to perform we boot them out in 4 years
Why won’t your 11 month old baby be able to attest to it since you’re failing in your duty to feed him/her properly due to your laziness?

Na Buhari go come give you job? You go wait tire.

Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
PassingShot:

Your brain has been Atikulooted by Atiku

Show reference and stop foaming at the mouth
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
PassingShot:

Why won’t your 11 month old baby be able to attest to it since you’re failing in your duty to feed him/her properly due to your laziness?

Na Buhari go come give you job? You go wait tire.
Dude am not jobless and as a matter of fact i can comfortably feed you and your entire household . I pity a lot of poor ppl I see out there and that's my main concern. Buhari is a pathological and colossal failure that must be evacuated next year
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by aku626(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Point: 2016 worse than 2018. However being able to obtain dollar and an oil deal atm, is his reason why the economy is better? He’s playing with words, he’s a billionaire amongst the .5% of Nigerians that come rain fall or sunshine they’d would never worry.
Before you haul Buhari think about how you’d pay next terms school fees, buy fuel in your gen set, send money to your aged folks.....or better what you’d eat tonight, Elumelu doesn’t have such petty concerns.
He made his cash during the 16 years of the other party and is able to afford billions for a project in this difficult regime
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by maisauki: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development. Slowly and steady, we will get there.
Thank you Sai Baba.
CORPER MUST HEAR DS...
Ds are ppl dat studied properly and not those dat ar spoilin spellings. Elumelu is an ARTICULATE INVESTOR

Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Leo81(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
They will never invest in technology or other sectors of the economy. All they know is oil and gas. I don't know what is wrong with Africans.
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by grandstar(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is utter nonsense.

The present economic policies , especially the multiple exchange rates will continue to hinder growth.

I don't see any growth above 2 5% annually from 2019- 2023. Worse, the FG is on a borrowing spree worsening, loading the country with massive foreign debt.

The presence of Bihari scares of investor. Just the whiff that a he was going for a second term and the stockmarket lost N300b!
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Alpha100(m): 4:47am On Oct 25, 2018

Get any book you want on any subject for almost free. I'm always available to provide my service. My WhatsApp line is always open to you. Free books bonus also awaits you on subsequent purchases.

I have many business books that could help you improve your business. Forex crazy strategy books also available.
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by muzzol: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2018
Righteousness89:
I am right now on CNN page... nothing of such happened yesterday!

Tony Elumelu Last interview on CNN dated Jan 30 during the DAVOS Meeting in Swiss..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsLTRZUacu4

This is the link to the interview on CNN https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4D05AQGFO_hyyoyWbA/03834e8faa874f2d84b70e1cefd7ae1d/feedshare-mp4_3300-captions-thumbnails/1507940147251-drlcss?e=1540544400&v=beta&t=RvBycAk5p3s1m4F8dCPd7VVtd5BurJ804YdM5upwhEQ.
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Righteousness89(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Righteousness89(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
mfm04622:

The man clearly showed a link to "Thisday" newspaper, you went to check CNN! Hmmmm
Read the story sir before u React!! He said an interview was conducted on CNN
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by muzzol: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Righteousness89:
FAKE..... Nothing on the link!!
CNN interview is not a hidden stuff... quit making a fool of yourself

Its your opinion that i am making a fool of myself and you are entitled to it no matter how intellectually deficient it might be...however, informed people saw Tony Elumelu on CNN this week and the news is widely publicised......
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by mfm04622: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Righteousness89:
Read the story sir before u React!! He said an interview was conducted on CNN

It is very easy. Go to Thisday website and check if they carried it. Now, remember that for CNN, they may not air the interview immediately it was conducted.
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by BetterWorld100: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
We are leasing an office space at Agadez, off Aminu Kano Crescent for N 1.6 million, it is negotiable. Any referral will be rewarded. Call 08020889369
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Righteousness89(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
mfm04622:

It is very easy. Go to Thisday website and check if they carried it. Now, remember that for CNN, they may not air the interview immediately it was conducted.
Huge lie!!
That story is a sponsored story!! Go to the Thisday page and you will see clearly that that story was a sponsored article by one Obinna..

We live in a digital world... If CNN had such interview it will not only be on their page but will be seen with just a search on Google..
Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by Righteousness89(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
muzzol:

Its your opinion that i am making a fool of myself and you are entitled to it no matter how intellectually deficient it might be...however, informed people saw Tony Elumelu on CNN this week and the news is widely publicised......
Oga post the link let's watch!!
Is it a Hidden Interview??

Re: Worst Days Over For Nigerias Economy, Says Tony Elumelu by mfm04622: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Righteousness89:
Huge lie!!
That story is a sponsored story!! Go to the Thisday page and you will see clearly that that story was a sponsored article by one Obinna..

We live in a digital world... If CNN had such interview it will not only be on their page but will be seen with just a search on Google..

Most of such interviews are sponsored! The story was published in a popular newspaper. Elumelu must have heard of it right? If he didn't say so, won't he have reacted? Won't he have denounced it?

Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin / Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? / Photos From Yauri Rice Market Kebbi State.