Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry (74177 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Baby Bump: Naomi Ogunwusi Pregnant? / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by great664(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
Can we allow them to rest and for.k in peace?

This attention is too much
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by PastorandMentor(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
My fellow clergy
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by shreder(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
dafeyankee:
Her new name
Evangel-Herbalist.
grin Evangelist-herbalist

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by fuck419: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
This one reck me oo. I don't know what to say. Angel writing she dey find?
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by bujebudanu1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
She should choose one and not mislead people biko

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by MrSensor(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Diso60090(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Na who create ogun osun ife and co?

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by KanwuliaMama: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
myners007:
Christianity fused with traditional belief and polygamy. What a fusion?

Christians don’t marry Muslims? undecided

When it comes to accepting foreign religions, all is well. Do Christians not visit BABALAWOS all over Nigeria and the world? grin
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by YenYo: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
The more I try to understand these debacle, the more it seems am going kolomental shocked

How I wished I could understand.

Life sha!

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by bettercreature(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
She a big fraud! The same lady that got initiated with BLOOD few days ago

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by AngelicBeing: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
dafeyankee:
Her new name

Evangel-Herbalist.
Hahaha, she is a native pastor, olokun bishop, mammy water Evangelist, Queen of the coast archbishop shocked

5 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by BruncleZuma: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
The show must go on...

[img]https://i./Dv.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Boss13: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
LoJ:
This is symptomatic of the fall of the African race. Even the queen who is supposed to be the embodiment of the great mother Osun is a preacher of white man's religion.

Hypocrisy or lack of understanding about what she has gotten herself into. However, Christianity has really dealt with we Africans.

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Josh44s(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
buygala:
If this one prays for or lays hands on you, demons and angels will be doing raffle draw as to which one of them will do work in your life grin

That woman is trouble.....how Ooni's sperm and the Holy Spirit can reside and cooperate in the same body is a matter that's beyond me sad

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by SanusiGworo: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
You can't serve God and mammon

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by habymi: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
hahaha... evangelistherbalist Esther

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Hassan88(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
God is watching
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by lastmanstandn(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
You are stupid if you think been Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa is anti-religion.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by chiedu7: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cindy95:
only God knows... it's well

Which wan na only God knows angry

God has already said, dont be unequally yoked.

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by WellnessNow: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
cool Okay.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by obowunmi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Babalawo Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by JuanDeDios: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
buygala:
If this one prays for or lays hands on you, demons and angels will be doing raffle draw as to which one of them will do work in your life grin

That woman is trouble.....how Ooni's sperm and the Holy Spirit can reside and cooperate in the same body is a matter that's beyond me sad
I don't understand. Holy Spirit told you he's quarrelling with the ooni's sperm?

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by femi4: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Qpetz:
Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."
undecided
You give to Caeser his property in your possession.

This woman will be giving and taking from Caeser for the rest of her life

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Edmen(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
xage:
I'm surprised Christians here are shouting 'what a fusion' this and that...whereas Christianity belief in many gods so does the Yoruba tradition. Sango, Oya obatala etc..

They both worship multiple gods...so stop making it seem like Christianity is somewhat superior to Yoruba traditional religion

They are both astray...

Islam is the only religion in the world where only one God "Allah" is preached/believed/worshipped/prayed to.

Every other are into sonship to God and other form of idolatry practices
oga you are even more confused than she is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by JuanDeDios: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
bettercreature:
She a big fraud! The same lady that got initiated with BLOOD few days ago
But I thought Christians and Moslems are initiated with blood too?

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Aile(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
even me am confused. Auntie which side you dey

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by ajayiopy: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=xage post=72372859]I'm surprised Christians here are shouting 'what a fusion' this and that...whereas Christianity belief in many gods so does the Yoruba tradition. Sango, Oya obatala etc..

They both worship multiple gods...so stop making it seem like Christianity is somewhat superior to Yoruba traditional religion

They are both astray...

Islam is the only religion in the world where only one God "Allah" is preached/believed/worshipped/prayed to.

Every other are into sonship to God and other form of idolatry practices [
LET GOD BE THE JUDGE
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
LoJ:
This is symptomatic of the fall of the African race. Even the queen who is supposed to be the embodiment of the great mother Osun is a preacher of white man's religion.
You remember no tradition in heaven.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by okenwaa(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cindy95:
only God knows... it's well

Fine geh.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by philip0906(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
xage:
I'm surprised Christians here are shouting 'what a fusion' this and that...whereas Christianity belief in many gods so does the Yoruba tradition. Sango, Oya obatala etc..

They are both astray...

Every other are into sonship to God and other form of idolatry practices
You actually are more confused than she is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexico Returns Ancient Yoruba Bronze Sculpture To Nigeria / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife / The "African" Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.