Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry (74178 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Baby Bump: Naomi Ogunwusi Pregnant? / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by derecho(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Christians don’t marry Muslims? undecided

When it comes to accepting foreign religions, all is well. Do Christians not visit BABALAWOS all over Nigeria and the world? grin
Do you know who a Christian is?
A churchgoer isn't necessarily a Christian.
No unmarried Christian will marry an unbeliever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by gr8minds: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Triangles1:

Both Muslims and Christians and Jews and Hindus, we all call one God, depend on how you call it and where you call, talk of Muslim that has to face one side before they pray, or Christians that the pastor are flying private jet, building schools that the members children can't afford, is that how Jesus directed us? Who are we to judge any Religion, remember God is not looking for the ables but the availables. Olori Oba ride on
you've judged Christianity already, I don't know why you are so bitter against Men of God, with all your bitterness, they keep growing and you? it's a rhetorical question
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Softhands(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Be fooling yourself there...if only you knew that majority of Jews wr blacks...
LoJ:
This is symptomatic of the fall of the African race. Even the queen who is supposed to be the embodiment of the great mother Osun is a preacher of white man's religion.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Idenoch(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
myners007:
Christianity fused with traditional belief and polygamy. What a fusion?
who told you whatever looks like Christianity is from Jesus.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by victorian(f): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
With the way she's going about her revival, and going back to her church. The marriage will fall apart again.

Give it some few years down the lane.
The signs are there already.

Ooni sef. undecided

Whether he likes people counting failed marriages on his head sef undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
LoJ:
This is symptomatic of the fall of the African race. Even the queen who is supposed to be the embodiment of the great mother Osun is a preacher of white man's religion.
No mind dem.. Mental slavery
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by lovelycisca(f): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
no white wedding and u are already living with the man... take him to church, then I will take u seriously.... practice wot u preach plz. .. u r eida in OR out...

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Reinah(f): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
LoJ:

Personally, I think monarchy, especially in Nigeria, lost its value since democracy began. All these Kings and the likes are just there for showbiz

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by engrolawei: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
xage:
I'm surprised Christians here are shouting 'what a fusion' this and that...whereas Christianity belief in many gods so does the Yoruba tradition. Sango, Oya obatala etc..

They both worship multiple gods...so stop making it seem like Christianity is somewhat superior to Yoruba traditional religion

They are both astray...

Islam is the only religion in the world where only one
God "Allah" is preached/believed/worshipped/prayed to.

Every other are into sonship to God and other form of idolatry practices

Young man, if you don’t know about Christianity, don’t come to social media to display your ignorance. How can you say Christians worship many gods? Did u even listen to your social studies teacher in primary school? Menh I feel embarrassed on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by skyblue4real(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sounds crazy...

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by baby124: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
victorian:
With the way she's going about her revival, and going back to her church. The marriage will fall apart again.

Ooni sef. undecided

Don’t mind them. It’s all PR. They first tried to bobo us with the tales that she stepped on bloo... sorry Camwood so that the purpose of this wedding can be fulfilled. That is Ooni marrying a prophetess. Thereby probably drawing the Christians back to tradition as nothing to be scared of. Which I am for but can backfire if traditionalists feel he sold out. Then they have now organized church for us. Lmao. It will at first be a spectacle for people to watch before they take to their heels when she attempts to pray for them. Ooni needs to calm down and organize contest for brides if it’s that serious.

After all the Moremi contests he’s been holding, he couldn’t find a virgin bride from a traditionalist home like him. He also needs to get off Facebook and stop being involved with all sorts of women. If he needs variety he can marry more than one woman. If he needs work and money, he can start a big farm to keep busy.

Marrying a prophetess who holds public revivals is a bit much. He needs to sack his advisers. Talk about a PR disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Cindy95(f): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
okenwaa:

Fine geh.
thanks dear
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by okenwaa(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
wink

Cindy95:

thanks dear
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Katier00(f): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
mvem:
...i thought Christianity preaches a woman to a man
how do you mean
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Biingoo: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
victorian:

Ooni sef. undecided

Who tha Bleep are you to determine the stability of ones marriage? No wonder you're still single at 33. shame!!
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Vieybazz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
xage:
I'm surprised Christians here are shouting 'what a fusion' this and that...whereas Christianity belief in many gods so does the Yoruba tradition. Sango, Oya obatala etc..

They both worship multiple gods...so stop making it seem like Christianity is somewhat superior to Yoruba traditional religion

They are both astray...

Islam is the only religion in the world where only one God "Allah" is preached/believed/worshipped/prayed to.

Every other are into sonship to God and other form of idolatry practices
Shee u tink say this mumu get sense...I just dey look ham since

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by RighteousI: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cannibals that eat human hearts should leave the church.

People that sacrifice "Abobaku" as human sacrifice should leave the church.

A person may look pretty, fair and cute, but that person has literally tasted human blood.

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by PastorDannie(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2018
PLEASE, be careful about who lays hand on you..

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2018
femi4:
Ooni practices both too

Esatly. In fact they seem very unified in our confusion. Lol! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by mvem(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2018
Katier00:
how do you mean
...she is into polygamy, is Christianity not against that
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by victorian(f): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Who tha Bleep are you to determine the stability of ones marriage? No wonder you're still single at 33. shame!!

Lol.

cool
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by victorian(f): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2018
baby124:

Don’t mind them. It’s all PR. They first tried to bobo us with the tales that she stepped on bloo... sorry Camwood so that the purpose of this wedding can be fulfilled. That is Ooni marrying a prophetess. Thereby probably drawing the Christians back to tradition as nothing to be scared of. Which I am for but can backfire if traditionalists feel he sold out. Then they have now organized church for us. Lmao. It will at first be a spectacle for people to watch before they take to their heels when she attempts to pray for them. Ooni needs to calm down and organize contest for brides if it’s that serious.

After all the Moremi contests he’s been holding, he couldn’t find a virgin bride from a traditionalist home like him. He also needs to get off Facebook and stop being involved with all sorts of women. If he needs variety he can marry more than one woman. If he needs work and money, he can start a big farm to keep busy.

Marrying a prophetess who holds public revivals is a bit much. He needs to sack his advisers. Talk about a PR disaster.

Exactly.

I feel his PR and native doctors must have disagreed on his choice of bride but it seems he loves to shine in the limelight with controversial issues. And he stood his ground, ignored his PR, advisers and native doctors.

If not? A Prophetess in a church is the wrong kind of bride to marry, except if she's ready to give up her church and follow his religion. If doesn't give up her church? Then they are both jokers.
Later one will bow for the other and that's where problem will start from.

The prophetess herself is confused. Later after some few years of fulfilling their sexual desires on each other , both of their eyes go clear.

This marriage is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, except she close down her church and follow Ooni's religion wholeheartedly.

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Biingoo: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2018
victorian:

Lol.
cool
What's funny single lady?
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by victorian(f): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
What's funny single lady?

You are funny.. grin
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Biingoo: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2018
victorian:

You are funny.. grin
How about a hookup this weekend? Sailors Lodge to be precise. Deal??
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by victorian(f): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
How about a hookup this weekend? Sailors Lodge to be precise. Deal??

With all his rantings from two days ago till this very morning and possibly all through the rest of his miserable life .

My nairalanders make una come o, this is all Biingo has been dying , praying, dreaming and hungry he could have with me. I shame for you!

Sighs, Biingo Biingo, no better still Ekuke! You are lost ! But no one to tell you.

Goodbye and get lost!
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Biingoo: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2018
victorian:

With all his rantings from two days ago till this very morning and possibly all through the rest of his miserable life .

My nairalanders make una come o, this is all Biingo has been dying , praying, dreaming and hungry he could have with me. I shame for you!

Sighs, Biingo Biingo, no better still Ekuke! You are lost ! But no one to tell you.

Goodbye and get lost!
Lmao!!!! You don start abi? Na these kind thing dey vex me
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by Katier00(f): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
mvem:
...she is into polygamy, is Christianity not against that
do you have any proof that Christianity is against that.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by mvem(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Katier00:
do you have any proof that Christianity is against that.
are you kidding me... Which kin mind game is this... Tell lies to yourself then
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2018
myners007:
Christianity fused with traditional belief and polygamy. What a fusion?
No one will ever know what God is doing with this arrangement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexico Returns Ancient Yoruba Bronze Sculpture To Nigeria / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife / The "African" Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.