Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) (36376 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by PoliticsNigeria: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

A Middle-aged man identified as Lawal Faro has climbed a 40-meter-tall billboard hanger and vowed to fall off it unless President Muhammadu Buhari resigns within 12 hours.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the incident has caused a scene in Yola, Adamawa state.

Faro said his action was necessitated by the "extreme poverty" in the land.

"I think it’s time for Buhari to give way for someone like Atiku Abubakar to lead us out of the present hardship"

"I will remain here for 12 hours to show my discontent, and someone not less than Atiku must come here to assure me that this government must be sacked in the forthcoming election.”

Meanwhile, a large crowd gathered at the bottom of the tall billboard hanger, chanting "Sai Baba Buhari!”.

Faro's actions are coming weeks after a 28-year-old man by the name, Nura Ilyasu climbed a telecoms mast to protest against President Muhammadu Buhari's second term Bid.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-man-climbs-billboard-protest-buhari-photos/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
It's now crystal clear that the North have turned their back on Buhari because of his cluelessness and "political know how" poverty should be eradicated .

Nigeria future is bleak under Buhari and if we don't kick him out in 2019, Sudan will be better than Nigeria .

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Abbeyme: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
What does STC mean.

I've read that several times on this platform..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Jenniferblog(f): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Ebimor96: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin

By the time 2019 Presidential Elections results start trooping in, to the disadvantage of Muhammadu Buhari, the road to Daura will be urgently rehabilitated to ease his journey back to his gay cows.

BUHARI has failed himself, family, Katsina State and Nigeria.

#BackToDaura.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by aleeyus(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lies and propaganda

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by ElChidi: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Now do you see how Buhari is destroying the lives of our youths. If Buhari truly cares about Nigerians then he wouldn't allow this young man to die by doing the needful, but we all know he doesn't value human life. Buhari would have resigned if it were a COW threatening to jump

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Ebimor96: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin angry
Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by ct2: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Buhari must be sent back to Daura

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by MooreJozo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
heheh
Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Ebimor96: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin angry grin
Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Heywhizzy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dude climbed a billboard cos he is bored of his inability to pay bills

Let's all pray for sanity for anyone willing to vote Buhari next year, they shall all receive sense before the election day

15 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nigeria is not ready for a revolution.

In the words of Fela.. "....you go die for nothing. Dem go carry your body go police station, you die wrongfully.... jeje, jeje, jeje."

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Omihanifa: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Exercise in futility

1 Like

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by osuofia2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
#BUHARIMUSTGO....NO GOING BACK

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Vuvaaenergy01: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Woow
Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by afroniger: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
I smell lies. Na planned work.

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Harriboy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
See ooo
Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by officialteemi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
when the hardship hits u so hard....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
The ones chanting sai baba are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Sirheny007(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Meanwhile, a large crowd gathered at the bottom of the tall billboard hanger, chanting "Sai Baba Buhari!”

TO complicate things..
grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by omusiliyu(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
This one is Atikulate to the core

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
If Buhari doesn't get votes from the north as much as that of 2015...then this election will be a work over for H.E Atiku Abubakar

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by kaen1317: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jump down for all that buhari cares..e no send u message

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by longjon: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
The people are rising up.
You can only push a man against the wall for so long

1 Like

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Hopebringer: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Buhari is hated by all living organisms grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
This stunt seems to be trending...

Let's hope the pre-wedding photo guys don't think of an I-must-die-for-you twist...
Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by akeentech(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
omusiliyu:
This one is Atikulate to the core

ADAMAWA? No wonder

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Lucifer66(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
People are actually shouting 'Sai baba'
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by yesloaded: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
You better vote for me come 2019 and let me right the wrong

Check my signature anyway and lets start from there
Re: Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) by Omaticaya225(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Perhaps he voted for the dullard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole / Police Kill 250 Terrorists In Kaduna / Al-Makura's Convoy Helps Accident Victims - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.