Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple (34461 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by PoloYoung(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Now when she tall pass you, you nor see ham as excuse ooo.
Nor be when she go begin show you one or two you come dey bring that one for court as one excuse oo, or even nor talk say because you nor fit carry her play like other people dey carry their wife dey show love ooo, I done talk my own.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by Akabuking: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
She tall pass am or what??
wetin you see? show us your husband/bf pix

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by 360great(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Walahi I love tall girls.
Happy married life to them
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by Diso60090(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
If the guy get sense he suppose know say na load he wan begin carry, stupid girl �� if nor be money tell me why this load go marry �� this mini golf ⛳
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by IntellectOzone(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Happy Married Life in Advance
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by exclusivejayce(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Atleast no doggy, ass-checking pose. #PreWeddingPixOfTheYear HML
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by Teeboi56: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
She tall pass am or what??
None of ur business
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by ufuosman(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Cute
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple by Kseafresh: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
omooba969:

The guy's game could be that tight - you know what I mean. smiley
Bad boy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.