Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (32310 Views)

Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by DaCharis2016: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
What is this ivf? can anyone educate me??
Thank you.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by akigbemaru: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
MrGidifeed:
Governor Amosun visits 67 years old woman who gave birth to a baby boy after 39 years of marriage

Senator Ibikunle Amosun, on Wednesday, visited 67 years old Mrs. Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, wife of 72 year old Prof.Oluwatowoloju Otubose, who gave birth to a baby boy, after over 39 years of marriage.

Mrs Otubose has become the oldest Nigerian woman to give birth through IVF (in-vitro fertilization).  She is also the oldest African in recorded history to give birth to a baby, and the 2nd oldest mum in the world.

More photos below..

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/governor-amosun-visits-67-years-old-woman-who-gave-birth-to-a-baby-boy-after-39-years-of-marriage
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Xfemt(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
So what's the big deal there that a 67-year old woman gave birth to a baby? I even thought she gave birth to a set of twin or triplets but my expectation was withered. Only God knows how she must have useless herself when she was still a spinster. It's only heaven that can account for the numbers of men she must have slept with as a young growing lady. Nothing was delaying her from giving birth all these while. She was the one delaying herself all in a bid to gain cheap public attention and noble recognition, such that was given to her by the governor.
get sense na Watin sef

Ah!!!
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Akanoaaa(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
So what's the big deal there that a 67-year old woman gave birth to a baby? I even thought she gave birth to a set of twin or triplets but my expectation was withered. Only God knows how she must have useless herself when she was still a spinster. It's only heaven that can account for the numbers of men she must have slept with as a young growing lady. Nothing was delaying her from giving birth all these while. She was the one delaying herself all in a bid to gain cheap public attention and noble recognition, such that was given to her by the governor.
Idiot ni e
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by ofwest47(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Congratulations, Anobi Ibrahim gave birth to Anobi Ismaila at well over 100 years .
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Sirwallace(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I must confess, this comment or simply put that trash you have up there is the most irrational, ridiculous and callus comment I have read my entire life.

how can you be so inhumane. you think biology is like mathematics where 2+2 always make 4? oh, your judgemental psychotic nutt head will not understand because you had the grace and privilege that some of these people don't have and by so you utter gibberish to display your ignorance in a public forum.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Sirwallace(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I must confess, this comment or simply put that trash you have up there is the most irrational, ridiculous and callus comment I have read my entire life.

how can you be so inhumane. you think biology is like mathematics where 2+2 always make 4? oh, your judgemental psychotic nut head will not understand because you had the grace and privilege that some of these people don't have and by so you utter gibberish to display your ignorance in a public forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination / Sule Lamido, Shehu Sani & Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.