Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (32296 Views)

Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by MrGidifeed: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2018
Governor Amosun visits 67 years old woman who gave birth to a baby boy after 39 years of marriage

Senator Ibikunle Amosun, on Wednesday, visited 67 years old Mrs. Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, wife of 72 year old Prof.Oluwatowoloju Otubose, who gave birth to a baby boy, after over 39 years of marriage.

Mrs Otubose has become the oldest Nigerian woman to give birth through IVF (in-vitro fertilization).  She is also the oldest African in recorded history to give birth to a baby, and the 2nd oldest mum in the world.

More photos below..

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/governor-amosun-visits-67-years-old-woman-who-gave-birth-to-a-baby-boy-after-39-years-of-marriage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by SolutionMee: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy
So what's the big deal there that a 67-year old woman gave birth to a baby? I even thought she gave birth to a set of twin or triplets but my expectation was withered. Only God knows how she must have useless herself when she was still a spinster. It's only heaven that can account for the numbers of men she must have slept with as a young growing lady. Nothing was delaying her from giving birth all these while. She was the one delaying herself all in a bid to gain cheap public attention and noble recognition, such that was given to her by the governor.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Buharisef(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Dat Pikin Own Don Finish So
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Bodexman(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Nothing is impossible!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by mozland12(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Grand ma
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by forgiveness: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Sarah I know, who are thou? grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Bolusticus: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy
So what's the big deal there that a 67-year old woman gave birth to a baby? I even thought she gave birth to a set of twin but my expectation was withered. Only God knows how she must have useless her self when she was still a spinster. It's only heaven that can accounts for the numbers of men she must have slept with as a young lady. Nothing was delaying her from giving birth all these while. She was the one delaying herself all in a bid to gain cheap public attention and noble recognition, such that was given to her by the governor.
[/s]

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by hisexcellency34: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Guinness Book of World Records Straight!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Olalan(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by madgoat(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin

Something so terrible just crossed my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by epadomo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
10derful......

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by somiblaze(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
So what's the big deal there that a 67-year old woman gave birth to a baby? I even thought she gave birth to a set of twin or triplets but my expectation was withered. Only God knows how she must have useless herself when she was still a spinster. It's only heaven that can account for the numbers of men she must have slept with as a young growing lady. Nothing was delaying her from giving birth all these while. She was the one delaying herself all in a bid to gain cheap public attention and noble recognition, such that was given to her by the governor.

What a useless comment. must you spill trash?

35 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Mizwisdom(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Now that a woman can give birth in old age, this means no more unnecessary rushing to give birth again, good innovation from science

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Abortedfetus(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
another nwaAmaikpe wannabes spotted.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by nephemmy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
hmm..That's nice
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Harriboy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
God is great
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They just opened a rehab for stupid people at Ikoyi, Lagos.

Please send in your biodata for registration. I'll foot the bills and your airfare to Lagos (that is , if you live outside Lagos)

You'll recover and be normal again. Your gene will also be edited to eliminate the possibility of reproducing lowlife offspring like you that is wasting space, oxygen and food in our dear planet earth.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by immortalcrown(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abeg, na who go breastfeed d pikin?
Abi na animal breast wey dem dey call milik de pikin go eat?
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by MrSensor(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Olalan:
Congrats to her
nope, she is second. the is record holder who is much older than her.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
bad Belle pple everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by shevalync: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Young man, you think life is fair?

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by akeentech(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ayanshola337:
bad Belle pple everywhere
Plenty them

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Assassin101: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
IS IT AMOSUN'S SPERM THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN THE WOMAN'S WOMB VIA HER AGED PUNA? undecided
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by mobuxs: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
ahh so happy for her,even if i dont know her grin

ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Oluwatosin Ojaomo Sues Hanan Buhari For Using Presidential Aircraft / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.