Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association (70470 Views)

Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) / Photo Of Eniola Badmus And Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2018
This one is Yoruba stew.....tasteless, e no sweet at all
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by diamondc(f): 3:27am On Oct 26, 2018
kennygee:
This table she is shaking.
wobe child
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Say what you know.
Some women would not stay in a he'll called marriage.
Not all women are materialistic.
And money is not a problem when a woman has it so speak for yourself.
I will speak for you too if you are a woman.when a woman is the one running the home she becomes a(god)but when it's in the man's hand he takes care of the home without minding because he feels it's his duty to do so.when the man has and the woman has,they give equal right but when it's just the woman that has she becomes a nagging woman.. controls the husband and gets irritated by him.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2018
So someone will tell me that Wiz never bleep Tiwa before?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
sandra50:

I will speak for you too if you are a woman.when a woman is the one running the home she becomes a(god)but when it's in the man's hand he takes care of the home without minding because he feels it's his duty to do so.when the man has and the woman has,they give equal right but when it's just the woman that has she becomes a nagging woman.. controls the husband and gets irritated by him.

I do not go with your school of thought.
So speak for yourself as for me and other enlightened folks we do not belong to this you r category.

Anybody can misbehave or nag or be controlling regardless of gender be it male or female.
Even some men misbehave when they have money and try to play God or control their women which some women would always frown upon.

So this your example is not a woman thing alone.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by festusparkz419(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
TIWA BE CAREFUL OOO

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I do not go with your school of thought.
So speak for yourself as for me and other enlightened folks we do not belong to this you r category.

Anybody can misbehave or nag or be controlling regardless of gender be it male or female.
Even some men misbehave when they have money and try to play God or control their women which some women would always frown upon.

So this your example is not a woman thing alone.
And who are the enlightened folks you are talking about?so who is the unenlightened one here? myself?you must be amused..like i said and will say again.when we are the ones taking care of the home it becomes a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
sandra50:

And who are the enlightened folks you are talking about?so who is the unenlightened one here? myself?you must be amused..like i said and will say again.when we are the ones taking care of the home it becomes a problem.

And as I said do not generalize because I know women who are with the money and make little fuss of it(from experience)
It is the character not the gender because there are men who make it a problem as well.Money brings out the worst in some people both male and female.So let me say it again speak for yourself and if you feel that if you own much money than your spouse you would misbehave then try not to have half of what he owns so that you would not give yourselves problems,so limit this your generalization to you.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Ayosavage(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Dat kind pepper
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

And as I said do not generalize because I know women who are with the money and make little fuss of it(from experience)
It is the character not the gender because there are men who make it a problem as well.Money brings out the worst in some people both male and female.So let me say it again speak for yourself and if you feel that if you own much money than your spouse you would misbehave then try not to have half of what he owns so that you would not give yourselves problems,so limit this your generalization to you.
I'm also speaking from experience.most women become controlling once they are the ones running the home.for men they feel it's their duty to take care of the home.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
sandra50:

I'm also speaking from experience.most women become controlling once they are the ones running the home.for men they feel it's their duty to take care of the home.

Okay.For some men who feel it is their duty would be so stingy to spend money.I know of one who is the breadwinner and still finds it hard to give his wife money for foodstuff even when he does becomes controlling and bossy and wants to know every detail of what his wife uses his money to do sometimes goes to the market just because he does not want his wife to use from his money.

So judge this is it good or is it not a problem?Or do you feel it is only men who should misbehave and do that?
It is only men who are insecure and have unnecessary ego that may see it as a problem if their wives earn more.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
sandra50:

and I agree with u.....it takes a well discipline woman to still stay humble to the husband even though she has it all......I have seen situation where some woman dat have it all even make move of scattering d hux even before d husbands eye becus she has d finan
ce to stand a mansion within 3months, ,,,,,
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Okay.For some men who feel it is their duty would be so stingy to spend money.I know of one who is the breadwinner and still finds it hard to give his wife money for foodstuff even when he does becomes controlling and bossy and wants to know every detail of what his wife uses his money to do sometimes goes to the market just because he does not want his wife to use from his money.

So judge this is it good or is it not a problem?Or do you feel it is only men who should misbehave and do that?
Babe are u speaking from I heard or I have see, ,,,,person experience is d best, ,,,,,,if u should go deep on issues like this u will only find out dat the woman in question to ur story can't give account of the money given to her, ,,,,,,because no reasonable man will leave d office or workshop by 4:30pm and go straight to d market wen he married a wife in d hux, ,,,,then my dear there is more to d story u aren't saying
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Babe are u speaking from I heard or I have see, ,,,,person experience is d best, ,,,,,,if u should go deep on issues like this u will only find out dat the woman in question to ur story can't give account of the money given to her, ,,,,,,because no reasonable man will leave d office or workshop by 4:30pm and go straight to d market wen he married a wife in d hux, ,,,,then my dear there is more to d story u aren't saying
What account is she giving when the money he gives her cannot buy all that she needs from the market?She even adds her own money(it is not a bad thing because I personally do not believe in gender roles so anybody can be the breadwinner as far as I am concerned)But the husband said he would be the one to handle it since her small salary cannot so why then would he be stingy and bossy with the money ?
There is nothing more to the story the man is greedy whenever he gives her money she can never have breathing space.

Even some men cause unnecessary problem with money.
This man rarely gives his wife money for herself.He monitors everything.Thank goodness she is also working and earning something I am sure if she was totally dependent on him she would not breath.
Money does bring out the worse in some people.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

What account is she giving when the money he gives her cannot buy all that she needs from the market?She even adds her own money(it is not a bad thing because I personally do not believe in gender roles so anybody can be the breadwinner as far as I am concerned)But the husband said he would be the one to handle it since her small salary cannot so why then would he be stingy and bossy with the money ?
There is nothing more to the story the man is greedy whenever he gives her money she can never have breathing space.

Even some men cause unnecessary problem with money.
This man rarely gives his wife money for herself.He monitors everything.Thank goodness she is also working and earning something I am sure if she was totally dependent on him she would not breath.
Money does bring out the worse in some people.

wow,,,,i don't really support stinginess as a man sha o

but d woman should have known better during d dating period, ,,,
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

and I agree with u.....it takes a well discipline woman to still stay humble to the husband even though she has it all......I have seen situation where some woman dat have it all even make move of scattering d hux even before d husbands eye becus she has d finan
It becomes terrible when the man doesn't have at all..he becomes a house boy.thats how my uncle died..his wife finished his money playing politics that she never won one..made little money from her male sex partner who won and then my uncle became a toy..he told me..my daughter,i want to run away.. and if I hear they are looking for him that I shouldn't join them and that was our last discussion before he had stroke and died.the wife is busy fucking around now.money no good for our hand abeg.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It is only men who are insecure and have unnecessary ego that may see it as a problem if their wives earn more.
The wife might act like it's ok for a period of time while waiting for him to start bringing something home and once he fails,he turns to a house boy.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
sandra50:

The wife might act like it's ok for a period of time while waiting for him to start bringing something home and once he fails,he turns to a house boy.

You did not answer my question the story I gave it is obvious the man treats his wife like a slave.
Both men and women may feel shortchanged if one is financially okay than than the other.

Anyway let's end it here.
It was nice chatting with you and seeing your own view of things so to each his or her own.
As far as I am concerned money would always be good in my hands as a woman and can never be a problem even in marriage.If it a problem for you do not try making half of what your spouse owns.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
sandra50:

It becomes terrible when the man doesn't have at all..he becomes a house boy.thats how my uncle died..his wife finished his money playing politics that she never won one..made little money from her male sex partner who won and then my uncle became a toy..he told me..my daughter,i want to run away.. and if I hear they are looking for him that I shouldn't join them and that was our last discussion before he had stroke and died.the wife is busy fucking around now.money no good for our hand abeg.

are u a female?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

wow,,,,i don't really support stinginess as a man sha o

but d woman should have known better during d dating period, ,,,

Yeah she should have.
We do have some greedy manipulative people out there who may be pretentious as well.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Yeah she should have.
We do have some greedy manipulative people out there who may be pretentious as well.

no matter how u pretend u can't pretend for long except u are just too extremely blinded by love...
tortoise in Lagos is still a tortoises in ph
I once dated a girl who has it all even though my own pocket wasn't too solid as at then but I still tried my best to make sure I don't lose my self respect am not talking about pride here,,,,as a guy even wen u kw she has d finance still help her out ...but trust d lady I was with she still brought her own problems to me which I definitely tried solving with every way I can

on till I came 2 a point I was like If I i can give dis lady d little money I have and even tamper with my savings becus of her which I rarely do can she do d same for me?

and she failed woofully I mean woofully, ,,,in d test, ,,,,my own ,my own, my own ,i just quietly called it a quit quietly
if a man can get u all d basic things if not all but u kw it's from his heart he is doing it and wen it becomes sunny on d man's head with no shade around , ,,,,,and d lady just fold her hands and would want to turn d man in to a puppy, ,,,then she has nothing to offer in d relationship
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Nigerian definition of humble: A doormat, a pushover. In order words a mumu.

Humble kor, Smith ni
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
CheeZena:

Nigerian definition of humble: A doormat, a pushover. In order words a mumu.
Humble kor, Smith ni
dats individual definition bro
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
sandra50:

Ehen! What's so wrong with being a house boy? Isn't that what many Nigerian wives today are, glorified house girls?

She's expected to clean, cook and slave away because in the husband's head he's the head(fish head) of the family and he feeds and clothes her.

Ohhhh.... You want the woman to be the breadwinner and still come home to worship at his feet?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

are u a female?
Yes
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
CheeZena:

Ehen! What's so wrong with being a house boy? Isn't that what many Nigerian wives today are, glorified house girls?

She's expected to clean, cook and slave away because in the husband's head he's the head(fish head) of the family and he feeds and clothes her.

Ohhhh.... You want the woman to be the breadwinner and still come home to worship at his feet?

No insult but I hope you don't have a problem with your brother or father being that?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You did not answer my question the story I gave it is obvious the man treats his wife like a slave.
Both men and women may feel shortchanged if one is financially okay than than the other.

Anyway let's end it here.
It was nice chatting with you and seeing your own view of things so to each his or her own.
As far as I am concerned money would always be good in my hands as a woman and can never be a problem even in marriage.If it a problem for you do not try making half of what your spouse owns.
I think it's right we end it here as you said..I gave my reasons for what I said.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
sandra50:

Yes
Hardly will u see a female and say a very sincere truth or call a spade a spade, if for real u are really wat u are in real time, babe keep it up

Social media has so corrupted the way we think precisely in Africa and one thing I have know Nigerians for is we too day do over Sabi for everything, religious, education,media and social media,
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
CheeZena:

I tell ladies like u everyday
If u want to make money go and make money and if u want to get married get married and put ur head down,
Don't come into marriage with d intention of making money which is a good plan but scattering d hux making the kids look at u as a God and letting them disrespect their father becus u were capable of providing meals for d hux which isn't for ever,even if u do provide d meal must u let everyone know

If u kw want it means to scatter a hux mostly by a lady (wife) u will wish u were not born there, the end sha tell by then dat wings u feel it can take u to d mountains u will wish u never had those wings
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Hardly will u see a female and say a very sincere truth or call a spade a spade, if for real u are really wat u are in real time, babe keep it up

Social media has so corrupted the way we think precisely in Africa and one thing I have know Nigerians for is we too day do over Sabi for everything, religious, education,media and social media,

Well..I will not leave what my parents taught me and start listening to one divorcee online who doesn't even have a steady relationship.most people claim to know it all or have the best way to handle men but they have left 2/3 marriages.if anybody insults me I return the favour.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
sandra50:

Well..I will not leave what my parents taught me and start listening to one divorcee online who doesn't even have a steady relationship.most people claim to know it all or have the best way to handle men but they have left 2/3 marriages.if anybody insults me I return the favour.

I understand u very well and
Wat u said is true

Many of then have had a disaster in their marriage becus of attitude and peer advice and never wanting to take responsibility of their failure

Hope u don't mind if I pm u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.