Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association (70465 Views)

Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) / Photo Of Eniola Badmus And Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
sandra50:

Well..I will not leave what my parents taught me and start listening to one divorcee online who doesn't even have a steady relationship.most people claim to know it all or have the best way to handle men but they have left 2/3 marriages.if anybody insults me I return the favour.

And u are right...due to bad attitude and peer always feeding them with nagative advice, ,,and they in return would not take responsibility of their mistake day end up making everyone around them faulty

Hope u don't mind if email u?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nature8(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Am I the only one who doesn't know what this stew thing is all about?

Same here bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal / Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.