Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike (6406 Views)

Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike / Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by Emmyloaded: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Something funny happened when Buhari was about to cut the commissioning tape at the New Port-Harcourt international Airport.

Wike was holding the tape but he wasn't holding it very well, so the President, jokingly told him "Hold it, don't you have respect?".... Wike and PMB busted into laughter. I don't think they both realized that microphone was on.... Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by slimfit1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari El no
Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by rusher14: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
I'm so happy about this airport terminal completion.

Now I can boast about it to my colleagues.

Thanks to Buhari and Amaechi.

20 Likes

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by frankdGreat125: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Is him lifeless man who does not have respect for Nigeria as a country, but he choose to respect Cow valuing Nigeria as a Republic of Zoooooo n Zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

Sharapp!

Give thanks to whom it is due. OK?
In this order
GEJ
Stella Odua
Rotimi Amaechi

Then, Buhari.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by rusher14: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Sharapp!

In this order
GEJ
Stella Odua
Rotimi Amaechi

Then, Buhari.

I can never give thanks to people who have a penchant for abandoned projects.

Jonathan knew he had till 2015 to complete projects yet he couldn't.

All his ministers and appointees became billionaires, worst of all, they had nothing to show for it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Sharapp!

In this order
GEJ
Stella Odua
Rotimi Amaechi

Then, Buhari.
I hope u will still blame successive governments for the recession as u are remembering and thanking them also?
You all, including Reno always come online to shout GEJ started the project, u hail him which I don't have any problem with but you won't take responsibility for the recession also as if recession comes over night.

Do u think a country like Nigeria will fall into recession in just under one year of Buhari's (though not his supporter) regime if not for continuous and reckless mismanagement of the economy before then?

I'm not supporting Buhari but I want you all to accept that the recession didn't come overnight (past governments have a hand in it). As you all talk about completion of projects that started from Jonathan so also don't exonorate him from the recession.
I hate when people claim the blessings without accepting their faults in challenging times.

That being said, I'm not on any sid, I won't vote for Atiku or Buhari because both of them are the same.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

I can never give thanks to people who have a penchant for abandoned projects.

Jonathan knew he had till 2015 to complete projects yet he couldn't.

All his ministers and appointees became billionaires, worst of all, they had nothing to show for it.
Don't be blinded by hate and politics my brother! It doesn't pay.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by rusher14: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Don't be blinded by hate and politics my brother! It doesn't pay.

There's no hate.

I'm speaking with facts.

His mandate was for 4 years and he wasted it.

4 Likes

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

Goodluck Jonathan project is now that of Buhari and Amaechi?

It's obvious you don't know anything .

1 Like

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

There's no hate.

I'm speaking with facts.

Is Buhari doing the opposite?

Or is it cos some of us are not begging online?

Pls, Buhari is bad news. We don't know him better than his wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by rusher14: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Goodluck Jonathan project is now that of Buhari and Amaechi?

It's obvious you don't know anything .

Jonathan had a 4 year mandate and completed nought.

He failed.

3 Likes

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

Jonathan had a 4 year mandate and completed nought.

He failed.
if GEJ failed, Mr man, Buhari issa Failure, with capital letter 'F'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

I hope u will still blame successive governments for the recession as u are remembering and thanking them also?
You all, including Reno always come online to shout GEJ started the project, u hail him which I don't have any problem with but you won't take responsibility for the recession also as if recession comes over night.

Do u think a country like Nigeria will fall into recession in just under one year of Buhari's (though not his supporter) regime if not for continuous and reckless mismanagement of the economy before then?

I'm not supporting Buhari but I want you all to accept that the recession didn't come overnight (past governments have a hand in it). As you all talk about completion of projects that started from Jonathan so also don't exonorate him from the recession.
I hate when people claim the blessings without accepting their faults in challenging times.

That being said, I'm not on any sid, I won't vote for Atiku or Buhari because both of them are the same.
PS, I campaigned for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by rusher14: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:

You registered in 2016 so nobody believes you.

4 Likes

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

You registered in 2016 so nobody believes you.
Dummy, who cares what a bunch of strangers think?
BTW, the real campaign happens outside SM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by rusher14: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Dummy, who cares what a bunch of strangers think?
BTW, the real campaign happens outside SM

You are unrepentant liar.

You never campaigned for Buhari.

By your utterances one can easily deduce where your allegiance lies.

LIAR.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by shukuokukobambi: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:

And this appropriately explains why you attribute successful projects being commissioned by Buhari to GEJ but forget his contribution to the recession we experienced?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by shukuokukobambi: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

Mbok, Permit me to quote you on a new thread.

Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

You are unrepentant liar.

You never campaigned for Buhari.

By your utterances one can easily deduce where your allegiance lies.

LIAR.
Will you shut it already?!

Or, would either you, GEJ or Buhari pay my tuition?
I stand to gain nothing. Why should I lie??

You better face front desist from mentioning me again

1 Like

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Sharapp!

In this order
GEJ
Stella Odua
Rotimi Amaechi

Then, Buhari.

Na wa o

If not for tecno, rats dey talk no0nsense

1 Like

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by rusher14: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Will you shut it already?!

Or, would either you, GEJ or Buhari pay my tuition?
I stand to gain nothing. Why should I lie??

You better face front desist from mentioning me again

Tuition?

You are still a student ?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ruggedtimi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
wetin tonye cole dey find there?

1 Like

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by wristbangle: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Sharapp!

In this order
GEJ
Stella Odua
Rotimi Amaechi

Then, Buhari.

Oh not again! What a shameful comment sad

6 Likes

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
frankdGreat125:
Is him lifeless man who does not have respect for Nigeria as a country, but he choose to respect Cow valuing Nigeria as a Republic of Zoooooo n Zombies.

Abeg shut up, do you guys even know respect; all you do is to insult and insult - haba!
You even get mouth talk about value; persin wey dem leader Kanu put dem less than his own dog sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jonathan had 6yrs from 2009 when Yar Adua left to 2015 and he didnt complete anything

Sai Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by SignatureNG(f): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
bubu

click my signature below and enjoy
Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by ytech: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Commerce is as old as Man and Commerce simply means buying and selling of goods and services. In the early olden days, people do trade by barter and some years ago, people buy goods physically from each other. Commerce means selling of goods to another person by meeting that person physically and the person selling the goods must have a physical stores or shop.

To be honest, commerce is ancient but very boring and time consuming, imagine after working all day for money, do you still need to stress yourself spending it. Commerce is TIME CONSUMING because you need to meet with your seller in his or her shop or Office, you may meet others there and this means you have to queue up for a long time, but remember; TIME IS MONEY.

E-commerce is the total solution to commerce problems and it simply means Electronic commerce. Ecommerce can be define as buying and selling of goods and services online with no need to meet or physically see the person selling it.

You don’t need to queue up, waste time before you can buy whatever you want, all you need is to visit or logon to an eCommerce website i.e. https://afobuy.com from your computer Laptop or smartphone and buy whatever you need in a minute and it will be deliver to you in your house, isn’t that amazing?

Yes it is.

Afobuy Nigeria Online Shopping Mall wrote an heart breaking success story

Being faced with challenges on how to start a trending eCommerce business in Nigeria, we will sincerely agree its not easy because our plan is to satisfy almost everyone and make online shopping mall easy for everyone to use. We first created a user friendly platform that will make shopping experience fascinating for users, we added good and genuine products and invited few but highly trusted sellers in Nigeria who agree to always put customer’s interest first.

After this, we tackled the problem arising from logistics, shipping and successful delivery of customers’s order and today we have solved almost 85% of logistics problem. We engaged in 24 hours customer’s support through our email, chat and phone number.

Our customers can now received their goods ordered on afobuy within couple of hours or days on their door step.

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN ALSO WIN ON AFOBUY ONLINE MALL

You can win Afobuy coupons, gifts, recharge cards, and lots of cash and prizes on facebook, twitter, pinterest, google plus, linkedIn, youtube, and instagram by clicking on respective links or by liking or following @afobuynigeria on Fb, IG and Twitter.

Afobuy Nigeria Online Shopping Mall wrote an heart breaking success story

Today, Afobuy has become one of the largest online shopping mall in Nigeria and engine of commerce in Africa with Fast delivery of product, Robust discount, coupons, free shipping, pay on delivery option, Paying with Bitcoin, Refund Policy, buyer’s protection and 24 hours customer support.

This made afo buy Nigeria standout in the eCommerce world and geared many customers to buy from us and also enable potential customers to gain trust in afobuy and buy more from our reliable vendors/Merchant.

CLICK HERE To Start SHOPPING TODAY on AFOBUY

support@afobuy.com

https://afobuy.com

#afobuyitnow

#first2getitright

#koretansa

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by oyatz(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
The evil wailers often fail to acknowledge that Jonathan was President between 5th May,2010- 29th May 2015 and during these FIVE years with very good oil sales, he didn't
1) Reconstruct the Port Harcourt International Airport
2) Second Niger Bridge
3) Port Harcourt-Enugu express road

Jonathan didn't build
1) Deep Sea port in his native Bayelsa State or Ibaka Deep Sea port
2) Any refinery in his home State, Abia or Delta States.

Apart from appointments which benefited only very few people, GEJ didn't even do much for the region that are still embittered about his defeat and often abuse/curse other Nigerians every now and then over it.

rusher14:

There's no hate.

I'm speaking with facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by MyMouth(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Sharapp!

In this order
GEJ
Stella Odua
Rotimi Amaechi

Then, Buhari.
This is the reason why most governments don't complete projects left uncompleted by their predecessors, so if one should follow ur ways, a government can initiate countless project and leave it at even 1% completion so that when ever any of the project is completed by the incoming government, he takes the glory for it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by phase1: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
GEJ's project. God bless GEJ,

Easterners can now fly directly home from abroad instead of landing in Kano and Abuja before flying down East.
Re: Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
The truth of the matter is that I'm not supporting Buhari, I'm only exposing the hypocrisy of some people in this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Atiku Won O / EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance / Twitter To Pay Tax, Establish ‘Legal Entity’ In Nigeria After Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.