Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo (3078 Views)

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Do you agree?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
LIFELESS

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Shelumiel: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
A walking dead

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bloodied Jihadist General of African Fulanis...!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
The worst president in Nigeria history

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by anonymuz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
#buharimustgo is our collective responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by jos945(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
that y money is good is now change
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Makaveli1166(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded in the Bible it will be like: The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1 says and i read . . 1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria and in the 3rd year of his reign 2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister of information that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee" 3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button and from the midst of the sea behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a wilderness 4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried "oh nigeria a great country with great people has become a desert and a desolation for radioactivity oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
STATUE OF DISEASE AND DEATH! kiss
Upon all the money, food cannot digest and nourish!

Lifeless DUNCE! kiss
A clone for sure. The Buhari we know died in London 2 years ago! The reason Aisha can NEVER be caught dead in his bedroom! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari must go

Must!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by JudasNaCarrot: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Walking corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by MeanChris(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Go, Buhari go
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by front4line: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is very true Igbo with irredeemable hate. Your fathers as never fallen ill I suppose, in any case show use a picture of your father let’s compare n contrast. Buhari as now become two time president of Nigeria WEAC or no WAEC what as your father amounted to in his life time.

OP, sorry I mean to say what can your father amount to in life compared to what 1/10th of Buharis achievement ? I have summed up the remaining years your father will live on earth and sadly he still can meet up with 1/10th of who Buhari is. What a sad pathetic life you live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by LORDVLADPUTIN: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Makaveli1166:
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded
in the Bible it will be like:
The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari
from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria
and in the 3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister
of information
that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks
i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button
and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was
launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a
wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great people has become
a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai
the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Epic!!!!!
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
front4line:
This is very true Igbo with irredeemable hate. Your fathers as never fallen ill I suppose, in any case show use a picture of your father let’s compare n contrast. Buhari as now become two time president of Nigeria WEAC or no WAEC what as your father amounted to in his life time.

OP, sorry I mean to say what can your father amount to in life compared to what 1/10th of Buharis achievement ? I have summed up the remaining years your father will live on earth and sadly he still can meet up with 1/10th of who Buhari is. What a sad pathetic life you live.

Sharrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by gulfer: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
The pix reminds me of Eustace n 'Courage the cowardly dog' cartoons cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Ganzagangan: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Look like you said.

You are! Mentally, socially and otherwise.
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
gulfer:
The pix reminds me of Eustace n 'Courage the cowardly dog' cartoons cool cool cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
front4line:

comot for here joor ....i can hear the ibadan accent in ur written blunder.....go back to ur school and beg for a refund ,dolo kawai
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
comot for here joor ....i can hear the ibadan accent in ur written blunder.....go back to ur school and beg for a refund ,dolo kawai

That guys is obviously mad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by olaeffect(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Makaveli1166:
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded
in the Bible it will be like:
The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari
from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria
and in the 3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister
of information
that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks
i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button
and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was
launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a
wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great people has become
a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai
the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

grin you will kee person ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Roger3D(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
We still won't vote for Atiku and his inyamurin VP. Buhari we know till 2023

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari / We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / ‘be Available For Our People’, Gov. Ugwuanyi Tells LG Public Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.