Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along (962 Views)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along by clazzyice: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
tiwa was the stew all along wink wink
i knew something was fishy all along
and i Don't think tiwa and wizkid are just besties with that romance i saw there i don't think so cool

the video broke record on youtube just in a day
they have been trending on all social media platform..
i pity teebliz . He should just move on and forget about tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along by Hopebringer: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
clazzyice:
and i Don't think tiwa and wizkid are just besties with that romance i saw there i don't think so cool

[/s]

Will you shut up!

Go and read your books
Re: Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
clazzyice:

teebills lives in the usa now. He has moved on. As for tiwa and wizkid if they were dating they wont put it all out. This is a stunt to fool pple lk u
Re: Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along by dhabrite(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
teebills lives in the usa now. He has moved on. As for tiwa and wizkid if they were dating they wont put it all out. This is a stunt to fool pple lk u

You better shut up there.

Dey there they fool yourself, say publicity stunt this, when stew is the order of the day.

Live!

Wizkid be stewing Tiwa for real, what's dating for when the stew is guaranteed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along by clazzyice: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up!

Go and read your books

grin grin grin bro go chill
Re: Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along by clazzyice: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Can You Date A Girl That Have Anger Problem. / Ladies: Have You Ever Wooed A Guy Before, And What Was The Outcome Of The W / Doctor ‘killed Girlfriend, Women By Sprinkling Poison On joystick Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.