Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman (17399 Views)

Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual / Court Blocks APC From Appointing Ajimobi, Issa-Onilu, Few Hours To NEC Meeting / What Ogun Governor Did Was Self-help – APC’s Issa-Onilu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by YouthsPC0: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
The crisis rocking the ruling All Progressives Congress on Thursday took a new twist as the Imo State chapter on the party rejected Lanre Issa-Onilu as the National Publicity Secretary.

A statement issued by APC publicity secretary in Imo State, Onwuasoanya, said that Issa-Onilu of the party did not meet the criteria to occupy the position.

The statement said that going by the constitution of the party, the only person who is legally qualified to speak for the party as the national publicity secretary .

The statement read, “It is important to inform the general public that a certain Lanre Issa-Onilu, who parades himself as the National Publicity Secretary of our great party, is not and will not be recognised as such.

“This position is drawn from the provisions of the All Progressives Congress Constitution (October 2014 as amended),which clearly stated how officers of the party may emerge in Article 20(a) thus:

“All party posts prescribed or implied by this Constitution shall be filled by Democratically conducted elections at the respective National Convention or Congress subject, where possible, to consensus, provided that where a candidate has emerged by consensus for an elective position, a vote of “Yes” or “No” by ballot or voice shall be called, to ensure that it was not an imposition which could breed discontent and crisis.

“Going by the provision of our constitution as quoted above, the only person who has the constitutional right to speak for our party at the national level is Mr. Yekini Nabena, who is the duly elected Assistant National Publicity Secretary and who has to, in line with the provisions of our constitution, act as the National Publicity Secretary, following the resignation of the duly elected National Publicity Secretary

https://punchng.com/breaking-imo-apc-rejects-issa-onilu-as-partys-spokesman/ BREAKING: Imo APC rejects Issa-Onilu as party’s spokesman

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by CityNGR: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
I thought they accused GEJ of been clueless.....

43 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by SoftP(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gravel blinded party...

Bunch of purblinded souls

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by NwaAmaikpe: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked

I am not a prophet of doom but APC is doomed.

Buhari has brought his badluck on APC now the once formidable party is in ruins.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Chibuzor11(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by AngelicBeing: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Ned102(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
What a party of confused follows.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by NwaOhafia: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Just imagine APC as your family and having all these crisis. What ll you do?
Allah ya isa

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Racoon(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Rochas iberiberism backfiring. War everywhere in APC.And the confusion & implosion of continues.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Not my concern, my concern not today buhari start killing
Go and look for crazy world by Fela, You will be amazed to hear what Buhari did to citizens of Nigeria, even the killing of the prostesting student of lfe and Ahmadu Bello Universities..To tell you that a wicked and tyrant can never change,no matter the sign of weather he finds himself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by fabuloz1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
APC is confused of recent grin

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by musa234(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Apc was built on lies, deceit and propaganda. They will continue to scatter and reap what ever they have sowed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Do what will be good for the citizens of the country.....
Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by seborrhic: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
CityNGR:
grin
I thought they accused GEJ of been clueless.....
GEJ may have been clueless,but the one there now is baseless,so you can't even start checking if he is even clueless in the first place.
Is it not when a man is standing on something u begin to judge whether he has balance?
When u are standing in a void,an empty space,you definitely cannot even have a brain to reason on how to find a clue to remedy your situation.

26 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by GodblessNig247(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
The implosion in APC would come like a tsunami!!! It would definitely consume a good number of them. Mark my word!!!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Groovenaija360(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Themandator: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Number 9 on the list of prophecy from prophet Wale says, the present rumpus in the APC will continue.... It is one day one trouble since January 2017 when he made his declarations

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by AdorableJosh(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
APC's destruction is imminent, another merger loading...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Okoyeebo: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Eeya
Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Okoyeebo: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Themandator:
Number 9 on the list of prophecy from prophet Wale says, the present rumpus in the APC will continue.... It is one day one trouble since January 2017 when he made his declarations

Prophet Wale ko, Pastor Shatta ni.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Iamoriginalben(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
How, Just how did the ruling All Progressive Congress find themself in this quagmire?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by AKzee(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by projectTopicsNg: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
May them continue
Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Barbieperry(f): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Odes...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Northerner in Eastern politics. That's dictatorship!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Themandator: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
16. To show the extent to which Buhari’s disappointment is grieving God, God says he has rejected Buhari just like He did to Jonathan and even his people the Hausas will reject him come 2019. In the presence of Almighty God as revealed to me, Buhari have become a complete disappointing king/failure just like king Saul in the bible.

17. God says the name Atiku Abubakar will continue to ring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian politicians to the extent that many will root for him.

18. God says should Atiku Abubakar contest the 2019 election, he will defeat Buhari hands down.

28. God again warned that should the APC field Buhari in 2019, the broom will be broken and thrown into fire just like I predicted to PDP in 2014.

46. Come 2019 general election, PDP will fight the APC to a standstill.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not a prophet of doom but APC is doomed.

Buhari has brought his badluck on APC now the once formidable party is in ruins.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Kclique: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
House of Commotion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by eyeview: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rochas to APC now is like a fly on the obrokos, you want to hit it hard but you just can't.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by naijjaman(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked
Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by Themandator: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
In your 2018 prophecy you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency. And Atiku will defeat Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency? So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.

Okoyeebo:

Prophet Wale ko, Pastor Shatta ni.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman by chigoziri2403(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
by the time Oshiomale is true with. APC, it will become ANPP, his overbearing nature will be his downfall

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Mulls Implementation Of El-rufai C’ttee’s Report On True Federalism / Olumide Akpata Music (Video) / Boko Haram Death Threat: SSS Advises Wole Soyinka To Shave Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.