Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC (36210 Views)

Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC / Atiku South West Zonal Rally / Battle For Automatic Ticket Unsettles APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2018
BREAKING!!!

Gen . TY Danjuma explodes

Retired Lt. Gen. Theophilous Danjuma yesterday asked the people of Middle-Belt, South-West, South-South & South-East to forget all about 2019 Elections but to first fight back the Fulani murderous invaders and reclaim their lands which are now under Fulani occupation.

General Danjuma stated unambiguously that President Buhari is the direct founder and sponsor of Miyetti Allah and had concluded plans to provide safe heavens for all West African Fulanis in the entire SOUTH and the MIDDLE BELT. He made it clear that War had already been declared, going by the spate of relentless killings here and there, lamenting that helpless victims are predominantly Christians.

The retired General warned that Buhari has used Tinubu to divide South-West and that plans are underway to overrun Yoruba Kingdom and make them subordinate to Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy.

He equally lamented that from secrets file obtained, the conquest of Yoruba would commence as soon as they are through with Middle-Belt reqions. And that soonest they take hostage of Yoruba, their brothers from Sudan, Guinea, and other West African descent would combine to fight South-East and South-South.

Danjuma regretted that while the rest of Middle Belt and South are under invasion led by Army Chief of Staff, Lt. Gen. Buratai, our politicians are playing to the gallery, giving Buhari all necessary supports.

Danjuma opined that at present the Presidency has been taken over by Miyetti Allah and has vowed to retain Buhari in power even if it means shedding the blood of any opposition. Stating that should the people fail to rise now and put an end to this, either you are a moslem after 2019 or in Exile.

Note:
War has been going on in Taraba and parts of Jigawa States and hundreds are killed daily. In Kaduna few days ago more that 220 persons were killed by foreign mercinaries imported by Buhari's Fulanis.

As I write this, information coming that Imo State shall be the hotbed because of its centralised location and once it is captured, the entire SE/SS is gone. And that Imo governorship election shall be used to ignite the Holocaust.
https://newsflash247.com.ng/2018/10/25/buhari-is-the-sponsor-of-fulani-jihadists-invasion-gen-ty-danjuma-explodes/

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by nothingspoil70: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Nothing do Baba 2019 is sure by fire by force the reconstruction of Nigeria must continue whether bad belle people like it or not #makenigeriagreatagain
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by ezegold4we: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2018
Apshit and bokoharri Don cast

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by khello5(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Which front seat is Yoruba taking, hope tz not d VP position? Yoruba's will say "Igba ki GBA ni igbakeji"
I prefer d SGF to VP. U are even talking about corruption as if d APC government isn't corrupt. God punish APC
seunmsg:
PDP in the south west can only try, they can't get much votes. Yoruba's will not vote for a corrupt rogue and his bigoted sidekick. We won't abandon our son that is doing very well for someone that hate us. We cannot abandon our front row in APC government for a back seat in the corrupt PDP government.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by MeanChris(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2018
front4line:

This is how senseless Igbo make noise daily on Nl after Atiku lose the election this puccie will still come and make a brand new mouth.

Dem no de tire.
Awon oloriburuku dede !

Let me promise you one thing. Atiku will win next year's election, that one is a fact. My promise to you is that you'll never see me making mouth or ridiculing you people because of your choice, We'll show you guys how to play mature politics.

When Atiku wins, We'll call on everybody to drop all grievance and come work for Nigeria. All appointments too will be done with federal character, nobody will be shamed or made fun of.. then Nigeria will be positioned on the path to greatness

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by oyeb15: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2018
the media is deceiving somebody here. My guess is Atiku and his ipob followers.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by front4line: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2018
speedyGonzales:
APC and politics of divide and conquer
PDP with politics of unity and growth

Both parties are rotten but PDP's message of unity and growth is more appealing to me

How far have we grown in the 16 years of PDP ?
What unity is your delusion about ?
No be under PDP boko Ipob NigerDelata militant all started or as God forsaken you ?
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Princedapace(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2018
revolt:
that's the problem you ppl have always had. Very tribalistic bunch of ppl we all know the only reason u support APC is because u consider it a yoruba party and Tinubu holds sway( in true sense hes been relegated to back sit), this same attitude is also felt in work place with you guys. Thus mentality is very backward. I rmba obasanjo was supported Enmasse in the ss and se even with an atiku vp against our numerous brothers that came out. The oil companies you people turned into yoruba civil service and yet had the guts to leave the head offices in ikoyi etc. Your ppl just come to earn fat salaries there and don't even build your homes in the oil regions but u hurriedly work there and flood it with your ilks. You guys detest competition. Anyways this very mentality was what led to the wild wild west of the 60s.

Support progressives even if they're not yorubas. Osinbajo is an astute leader and very learned unfortunately he is a mere vp with no power at all. I'd have voted apc if they presented him but def not thislifeles dullardeen nepotistic analogy machine. If atiku had picked a yoruba vp or saraki had emerged in sure your tribalistic hypocritical support would have changed. Gosh.

Exactly, the people are too self centres.. I can't imagine that some of them here just want to vote for Buhari becus their son dey there..
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by bayulll011(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2018
revolt:
that's the problem you ppl have always had. Very tribalistic bunch of ppl we all know the only reason u support APC is because u consider it a yoruba party and Tinubu holds sway( in true sense hes been relegated to back sit), this same attitude is also

shut your pathetic mouth up.
you people are the most pathetic and tribalistic people i have ever seen in life.
yoruba will take competent personnel before any other factors,you loads are very very funny and play politics of bitterness and favour your kinsmen,where were you during the drunken master tenure when all you lots filled the federal house.
yoruba will only vote for people that will add value to them if they think atiku will do meaningful thing with them why not ?.

you all should vote for him we dont care,very tribalistic people calling others name

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by hush15: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
PDP said incursion into SW.

Na iboland dem think say dem dey. Incursion...

Babaloke lo ma pa PDP!

Ori APC ma tuka sibe for this 2019. e mo nada
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Alepa(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2018
MeanChris:
I can see some people already making statements like "we in the south west" as if they speak for the south west.

"We'll rig massively for Buhari in the south west"

Lol

With all the rigging and intimidation, APC won Osun with not even up to 5000 votes. E go shock una how PDP go take smash south west..

You think say Atiku na Adeleke? grin grin grin

Some people are in for a major shocker next year
Shey vote buying... haa everybody go buy vote na.., shey thug buying.. Agbero go see money tire

This is Atiku's time, SE & SS already on lockdown and we'll match APC money for money in the south west! grin
I hope you won’t die of heart attack when Buhari is declared winner next year
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by edupedia: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
vhykeeytor:
Politics is a game of Numbers... 2019 would be interesting.

.....which Atiku has incursion into the South-West?....why do these paid writers like deceiving themselves while fishing for idiots on the net??...South -West did not vote for OBJ and it is Atiku they will vote for....OBJ worked closely with Atiku for many years and confirmed him a thief and u are here writing rubbish....Amongst Omoluabi once there is evidence u are thief forget about their votes...
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Guide777(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Gov. Bello, If you have a good product, why are you panicking? Better tell yourself and Bubu the truth now.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by speedyGonzales: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2018
front4line:

How far have we grown in the 16 years of PDP ?
What unity is your delusion about ?
No be under PDP boko Ipob NigerDelata militant all started or as God forsaken you ?

APC == PDP, the two parties have the same people moving around. 16 years are on the shoulders of the person who ruled at that time, not the parties, because Nigerians parties don't have an ideology.

If buhari had won under the PDP flag, he will still be a failure, so would GEJ if he had won under APC.

So their present messages are more relevant, than past deeds...

Even in a two party system, ideologies flip, for instance in America, the Democrats in the past supported slavery of blacks, while the republicans opposed it. But today republican all ways support racist while the Democrats are opposed to it.

In other words, the party will remain but the ideologies will change over time!
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by MeanChris(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

I hope you won’t die of heart attack when Buhari is declared winner next year

My brother, Nigerian politics is the last thing that will bother me. If Buhari wins, haa e good na. By 2023, people will be stoning APC members.

As for me, my scholarship is secured and I'm leaving this joke of a country. Since time immemorial, whether Nigeria good o or e no good o, I dey chop and I'll continue to chop. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by AngryNaijaMan: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Atiku ti take over.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Splasshhh(f): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by TheKingIsHere: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
PDP in the south west can only try, they can't get much votes. Yoruba's will not vote for a corrupt rogue and his bigoted sidekick. We won't abandon our son that is doing very well for someone that hate us. We cannot abandon our front row in APC government for a back seat in the corrupt PDP government.

Yes o, Yoruba's will vote for saint buhari grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2018
bayulll011:

shut your pathetic mouth up.
you people are the most pathetic and tribalistic people i have ever seen in life.
yoruba will take competent personnel before any other factors,you loads are very very funny and play politics of bitterness and favour your kinsmen,where were you during the drunken master tenure when all you lots filled the federal house.
yoruba will only vote for people that will add value to them if they think atiku will do meaningful thing with them why not ?.

you all should vote for him we dont care,very tribalistic people calling others name
You don't know ibo people? They are the biggest hypocrites you will ever know.

They called others trivalist but they dominated all the federal positions in Jonathan's time.
They call other tribalist but they threatened to boycot or vote for Buhari if Atiku refuse to elect an Ibo as vice president.

They are the biggest hypocrites you will ever know

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Winning123: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2018
You are day dreaming. Atiku will not win any state in the SW. Yorubas are no fool to abandone Osinbajo. Recall how they rally round Obasanjo for second term inspite of his failures. You can placate them with SSG

MeanChris:
I can see some people already making statements like "we in the south west" as if they speak for the south west.

Lol

With all the rigging and intimidation, APC won Osun with not even up to 5000 votes. E go shock una how PDP go take smash south west..

Shey vote buying... haa everybody go buy vote na.., shey thug buying.. Agbero go see money tire

This is Atiku's time, SE & SS already on lockdown and we'll match APC money for money in the south west! grin
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by sapoyoro(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2018
The Truth is Pdp has incursion back to the SW.
anybody denying that is not to be taken serious.
my state is an example.
in a free and fair election devoid of thuggery, violence and massive rigging like we see during the rerun, I will be hugely surprised to see APC win osun state.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2018
MeanChris:

Let me promise you one thing. Atiku will win next year's election, that one is a fact. My promise to you is that you'll never see me making mouth or ridiculing you people because of your choice, We'll show you guys how to play mature politics.

When Atiku wins, We'll call on everybody to drop all grievance and come work for Nigeria. All appointments too will be done with federal character, nobody will be shamed or made fun of.. then Nigeria will be positioned on the path to greatness
I will be screenshooting your comment for next year. He got shock una

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Mccullum:

You think Yorubas supporting Buhari because of religion? I will disagree with your conclusion, Yorubas voted for GEJ against Ribadu in 2011 and you didn't weigh that ...

Yoruba always support any one on merit and not by tribes or religions, PDP lost their backing in South West because of misgovernance, I'm totally disagree with you but you're entitled to your opinion.
Bro you dissapoint me ooo.
That Yoruba wanna be claimed Yoruba people are voting for buhari because of religion.
Why not ask him if Atiku is not a Muslim and a Fulani?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Crossboy(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2018
hotwax:

Do not generalize. I am Yoruba, the yorubas supporting Buhari are the muslim yorubas who see religion as a reason to support a candidate, especially their religion Fulani masters.
Will U Keep Shut U Are Not A Yoruba And If U Are. U Are A Bastard For Saying That

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by sapoyoro(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2018
Winning123:
You are day dreaming. Atiku will not win any state in the SW. Yorubas are no fool to abandone Osinbajo. Recall how they rally round Obasanjo for second term inspite of his failures. You can placate them with SSG

Are u actually sure of this?
it's only on nairaland I see yorubas supporting Buhari.
on facebook and twitter, opinion is often divided
how many of Yoruba voters are on Nairaland that Nairaland will influence their decision.
Truth is Buhari may loose some SW states in 2019.
Nairaland is Not a true measure of what Yorubas feel about Buhari/Apc
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2018
hotwax:

Do not generalize. I am Yoruba, the yorubas supporting Buhari are the muslim yorubas who see religion as a reason to support a candidate, especially their religion Fulani masters.
I heard Atiku is a reverend from the ibo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by sapoyoro(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2018
hotwax:

This is a big lie.
I'm a Muslim from osun state, and it's likely majority of my family will not vote Buhari.
when Atiku emerged pdp candidate, I heard the Imam of our mosque saying that if Atiku can get support from OBJ, then he is voting Atiku.
Both Atiku and Buhari are Muslims na, why should a Muslim discriminate.
what you said is not true..alot of Christians in the same sw love Buhari and will vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2018
The evil game is over for APC.... lies and propagandas has an expiry date
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2018
YORUBAS SHOULD READ AND JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES.....

BREAKING!!!

Gen . TY Danjuma explodes

Retired Lt. Gen. Theophilous Danjuma yesterday asked the people of Middle-Belt, South-West, South-South & South-East to forget all about 2019 Elections but to first fight back the Fulani murderous invaders and reclaim their lands which are now under Fulani occupation.

General Danjuma stated unambiguously that President Buhari is the direct founder and sponsor of Miyetti Allah and had concluded plans to provide safe heavens for all West African Fulanis in the entire SOUTH and the MIDDLE BELT. He made it clear that War had already been declared, going by the spate of relentless killings here and there, lamenting that helpless victims are predominantly Christians.

The retired General warned that Buhari has used Tinubu to divide South-West and that plans are underway to overrun Yoruba Kingdom and make them subordinate to Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy.

He equally lamented that from secrets file obtained, the conquest of Yoruba would commence as soon as they are through with Middle-Belt reqions. And that soonest they take hostage of Yoruba, their brothers from Sudan, Guinea, and other West African descent would combine to fight South-East and South-South.

Danjuma regretted that while the rest of Middle Belt and South are under invasion led by Army Chief of Staff, Lt. Gen. Buratai, our politicians are playing to the gallery, giving Buhari all necessary supports.

Danjuma opined that at present the Presidency has been taken over by Miyetti Allah and has vowed to retain Buhari in power even if it means shedding the blood of any opposition. Stating that should the people fail to rise now and put an end to this, either you are a moslem after 2019 or in Exile.

Note:
War has been going on in Taraba and parts of Jigawa States and hundreds are killed daily. In Kaduna few days ago more that 220 persons were killed by foreign mercinaries imported by Buhari's Fulanis.

As I write this, information coming that Imo State shall be the hotbed because of its centralised location and once it is captured, the entire SE/SS is gone. And that Imo governorship election shall be used to ignite the Holocaust.
https://newsflash247.com.ng/2018/10/25/buhari-is-the-sponsor-of-fulani-jihadists-invasion-gen-ty-danjuma-explodes/
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by MeanChris(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2018
Winning123:

SW
Lagos
Buhari 1.1 million votes, Atiku 980k votes
Osun
Buhari 400k votes, Atiku 320k votes
Ogun
Buhari 700k votes, Atiku 430k votes
Ekiti
Buhari 290k votes, Atiku 272k votes
Oyo
Buhari 950k votes, Atiku 600k votes

SE
Anambra
Buhari 5 votes, Atiku 1.3 million votes
Enugu
Buhari 5votes, Atiku 1.2 million votes
Abia
Buhari 5 votes, Atiku 900k votes
Ebonyi
Buhari 1k, Atiku 700k votes
Imo
Buhari 3k, Atiku 1.1 million votes

SS
Rivers
Buhari 100k votes, Atiku 2.5 million votes
Cross River
Buhari 50k votes, Atiku 850k votes
Bayelsa
Buhari 2k votes, Atiku 400k votes
Akwa Ibom
Buhari 80k votes, Atiku 750k votes
Delta
Buhari 10k votes, Atiku 2.5 million votes
Edo
Buhari 450k votes, Atiku 400k votes

grin grin grin
Screenshot for future reference

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by sapoyoro(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2018
edupedia:

.....which Atiku has incursion into the South-West?....why do these paid writers like deceiving themselves while fishing for idiots on the net??...South -West did not vote for OBJ and it is Atiku they will vote for....OBJ worked closely with Atiku for many years and confirmed him a thief and u are here writing rubbish....Amongst Omoluabi once there is evidence u are thief forget about their votes...
pdp is apc,apc is pdp.
there is no saint anywhere..
that's one of the mistake you apc supporters are making, you keep demonizing pdp, yet they also steal in Apc.
you guys should try another propaganda.
Both parties are same, we just want lesser of the two devil
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by SoNature(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2018
MeanChris:

Lol

Stop boasting

Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni's 8 Questions About The Coastal Road Project. / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) / Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.