Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Atiku South West Zonal Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku South West Zonal Rally (4721 Views)

Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures) / Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku South West Zonal Rally by phemy36(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2018
Ibadan is set to welcome Atiku Abubarka to mapo hall

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by netpro(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2018

The Man with a Plan for a Great and Prosperous Nigeria. President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by izombie(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2018
Afonjas will still vote buhari. It's like buhari used charm on tinubu and the rest of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by seanfer(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2018
izombie:
Afonjas will still vote buhari. It's like buhari used charm on tinubu and the rest of them.

Same way your People Voted for Yaradua over Ojukwu in the SE

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by oyin44: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2018
This south east people"re just jumping around like frog...where are you people directing urself??..is it biafra or..Hausa man as the president... or 2023 ..just arrange urself in one direction for God sake...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Jombom: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Atiku go tire if he no carry dollar come

5 Likes

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Newznow: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Anambralstson: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2018
phemy36:
Ibadan is set to welcome Atiku Abubarka to mapo hall
It seems Oyo PDP supporters will be more than what we saw in Kwara, the show never started crowd every where ;Dtoday grin grin go be serious heart attack for western zombies

5 Likes

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2018
izombie:

Did GEJ use charm on you to get the 95% vote you all gave him in 2015? This is what is offensive about you guys. I.e the hypocritical nature that makes you ready to always insult others for what you display the most.

At least GEJ got over 40% of SW votes in 2015 and Atiku and Obigotry will likely get over 20% in 2019. What can we say about you lot who cast almost 100% for one candidate other than to conclude politics of hate is the predominant factor in your region?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by InaNla(f): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2018
netpro:
[img]http://[s]silverbirdtv.com/wp-cont---ent/uploads/2018/10/Muhammadu-Buhari.jpg[/img]

[b]The Man with a Plan for a Great and Prosperous Nigeria. President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria![/[/s]b]

Stop posting photo of a FAILURE cum terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2018
oyin44:
This south east people"re just jumping around like frog...where are you people directing urself??..is it biafra or..Hausa man as the president... or 2023 ..just arrange urself in one direction for God sake...

They are incapable of doing that. Biafra today but Farticulate tomorrow as soon as they are bribed with VP position. Pathetic and tragic.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by phemy36(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Anambralstson:

It seems Oyo PDP supporters will be more than what saw in Kwara, the show never started crowd every where ;Dtoday grin grin go be serious heart attack for western zombies
naso my brother. I full ground for here. The show is 12:00pm . I will be posting more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by netpro(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2018
InaNla:

Stop posting photo of a FAILURE cum terrorist.

Our President is fresh and hardworking, and the thing just dey pain you. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by oyin44: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2018
Oshigun:

They are incapable of doing that. Biafra today but Farticulate tomorrow as soon as they are bribed with VP position. Pathetic and tragic.
thanks bro..it infuriated me a lot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Anambralstson: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2018
phemy36:
naso my brother. I full ground for here. The show is 12:00pm . I will be posting more
Thanks bro, I can sense the love for PDP from far grin, Atiku/Obi all the way, make una shine your eyes APC will soon send their spy or send group of zombies then go dey one corner covering themselves singing Ole, ole to deceive their gullible followers that PDP is not welcome in southwest grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by phemy36(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2018
netpro:

Im
Our President is fresh and hardworking, and the thing just dey pain you. grin
I'm posting it to you to judge

2 Likes

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Pekele007: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2018
South West vote is 45% for PDP and 55% for APC as usual na.

The people over there are educated and aren't blinded by hate unlike their online noisemaking zombies. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Afamed: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Afamed: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Anambralstson:

It seems Oyo PDP supporters will be more than what we saw in Kwara, the show never started crowd every where ;Dtoday grin grin go be serious heart attack for western zombies
They are there to collect their share of Atikulooting . Nothing new

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Afamed: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
izombie:
Just the similar way you abandoned Ojukwu and voted Obasanjo years ago

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2018
please endeavor to snap pictures from all angles so we could know the extend in which the SW has rejected Atiku, instead of giving us imaginary figures
phemy36:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Anambralstson: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Afamed:

They are there to collect their share of Atikulooting . Nothing new
Keep deceiving, exactly what I was expecting from zombies, that's what you just typed
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2018
seanfer:

Same way your People Voted for Yaradua over Ojukwu in the SE

Stupidity is when you spent 3years shouting Biafra Biafra then suddenly you saw another Fulani with money and shouting Atikulated

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Anambralstson:

Keep deceiving, exactly what I was expecting from zombies, that's what you just typed

I'm Very Happy That The IDIOTS Threatening us For Supporting Buhari Are Now Supporting A Fulani Man Too, So I Guess We Are All Cows Now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Afamed: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Anambralstson:

Have you posted the latest propaganda from Upper iweka today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by helinues: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2018
We are ready to be dollarized and do the justice by February.

It is Ajemonu, out of our missing yams

1 Like

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by zlantanfan: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Hall for rally, I guess the people staring at una foolishness from the neighborhood go be una crowd for 6states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by helinues: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Pekele007:
South West vote is 45% for PDP and 55% for APC as usual na.

The people over there are educated and aren't blinded by hate unlike their online noisemaking zombies. grin

Pdp can't get more than 40%

The major 2 contestants are both Fulani.
Osibanjo is from SW. Apc will secures more votes than in 2015. Now that all the 6 states are controlled by Apc.
Should Buhari wins, Aregbesola is too sure as a minister in the new regime.
Lot of goodies awaits Apc in SW compared to what Pdp have to offer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by zlantanfan: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Anambralstson:

Thanks bro, I can sense the love for PDP from far grin, Atiku/Obi all the way, make una shine your eyes APC will soon send their spy or send group of zombies then go dey one corner covering themselves singing Ole, ole to deceive their gullible followers that PDP is not welcome in southwest grin
The way you dey force yourself on southwest, one would think no be the same afonja Muslim you con dey beg like osu

1 Like

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by seanfer(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Stupidity is when you spent 3years shouting Biafra Biafra then suddenly you saw another Fulani with money and shouting Atikulated

The Stupidity in them dates back to 1959... When their Messiah Zik travelled to Sokoto to accept the offer of a ceremonial president against Prime Minister offered by Awo...

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu / Hardship: Tinubu Trends In Sex Group (Pictures) / Nigerians Arrested For Medical Fraud In Houston!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.