Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React (53359 Views)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by Barbequeman: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Marygold637:
Who made dino rich?
Abacha.. One of abachas tout then
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by Jamexjulius(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2018
People should learn how to mind their own business

In other news, checkout my signature
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by Ruddyman(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2018
lOLZ Nigerians and Reaction
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Who dem epp?

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by 1x2x3: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2018
tstx:
A kid who has never experienced any sort of suffering in his life..

Don't be so sure.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by CapussoSeba: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by chinedumoooo: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2018
What is the meaning of this?
What programme do you have for youths in your senatorial zone?
Do you have any scholarship going in your senatorial zone.
Dino that post or sit his not made for your family and your egotism.
Try to be responsible for ones,for your zone and the youths.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by dominique(f): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2018
His kids are always looking unhappy, I wonder why
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by olusola200: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Has he teach him tree climbing endurance
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by TreasureJunky: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2018
I don't even understand the kind belt wey d Jew wear
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by emijo(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2018
thorpido:
So the father can't teach his son proper dress sense?
You mean brown belt on black shoes.
Me sef tire but who am I to correct the rich?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by PaulDnld: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2018
If you are really wondering where you can get your phone fixed, we deal with mobile phone related issues such as;
1.phone display/screen replacement
2.battery replacement
3.software related issues on any phone
4.motherboard/panel replacement or fixing
5.I.C/DIODES. and other Mobile phone related issues
We also sell UK USED phones and also phone swapping
@I-MART mobile phones and communication.
Office at ikeja Com.Village ....we are reliable and trusted

For contact : Whatsapp or call 07036821896
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Phenotech:
Okay. the son looks sad though

Could be going through his teens where he is trying to assert himself

Maybe he didn't even want this pic

Hey, these are all assumptions. Let's enjoy the drama...
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by Honestagbons(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
Dino is hardly seen without a smilling face.
how he nor go smile for d chop money wen e dey chop
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by Honestagbons(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:
All these big men children sabi resemble mumu ehn embarassed
My guy u sibe something grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by BetterWorld100: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2018
We have an equipped office space to lease out, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will be rewarded. For more info. call 08020889369
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by montumonami(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2018
The son needs to learn how to dress. Even às a broke ass i can't Go out dressed like this
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by mizz2posh: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2018
thorpido:

Black shoes/white socks, I'm thinking that's his school uniform he has on, I might be wrong
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by rupayamai: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
LUNAAPPS

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by lereinter(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Kai this is pathetic

so politics gave Dino this palatial house

and his son look like ....

Na all that glitters is gold
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by daddyshubby(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2018
The boy is not looking happy, he is tired of the father's show up.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by kenodrill: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2018
HouseOfWine:
Its only that Kenodrill that made sense

Am very sure the "drill" caught ur fancy bcux u love been drilled.

Spoilt child!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by KvnGRezz(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Kid does'nt look like a rich man's kid at all...looks like he grew up in Ajegunle
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by breakeven: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2018
thorpido:
Uhmmm. To you proper dress since is for the boy to do arse down with his trouser abi?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by thorpido(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2018
breakeven:

Uhmmm. To you proper dress since is for the boy to do arse down with his trouser abi?
You know nothing about dress sense.Can't you spot what is wrong with what he's wearing?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by deor03(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
When it's time to fight.....They hide their children and give guns to other people's children
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by Alzirida(f): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Black shoes (PDP) with Brown belt (APC)

Confused gene runs in their family
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by naijajobx: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by mimicue(f): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
see the way dino's son is dressed poorly and the father looks good. At first i thought the boy was wearing school uniform. i then looked up the pics and saw a picture frame. and i canjust sight his wife in the pics grin looking poorly dressed, undecided grin . is it that its only flashy things he spend his money on. his family never looks good .
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by UrVillagePpl: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Praizenews:
Kogi Senator Dino Malaye Show off his grown up son as they are about to step out.

But Nigerians will say what they see as they react differently to photo shared. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dino-malaye-show-off-his-grown-up-son-nigerians-react/

all I see is da decor,,.
by the way, I can also see his family picx up there
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by almakiyyun(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:
All these big men children sabi resemble mumu ehn embarassed

How would they look when they don't have proper moral upbringing, all they know how to do is eat, watch movies, go to school and sleep
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React by almakiyyun(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
He went and collect the baby from his baby mama and posed with him.

Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos)