Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report (14385 Views)

Enugu PDP Hold Rally In Igbo-etiti LG, Nwodo, Itanyi Commend Ugwuanyi, Back PDP / Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC / FG, S’East Governors, Others Commend Ugwuanyi’s Support For FRSC Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by newbornmacho(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
I recently visited the east, and I was equally very impressed with the level of development in Enugu, my people are doing well with the meagre resources available to them. Even abakiliki looked so posh, I lodged in a hotel that surprised me with the facilities available. Only the badroads inmy native imo put me off. I have to start thinking home, enough of all this northern bs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Blackfire(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Revenge Kwa?

Abooki with expensive joke.
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by PHILipu1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Shayetet13:
Why do i only notice development in PDP states. The only Apc state with development is Lagos and they retired the governor. What does that tell you about the APC?
Are you talking of PDP states that some local government in some APC states are bigger than?

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by ngoziempress: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
One thing i noticed is that these governors working are PDP governors. Buhari has infected his fellow APC members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Childofaking: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Who is Emir Sanusi supporting ?

Is he Atikulating or Sai Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by NwaliE01: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
And all this Northern traditional rulers are yet to say anything regarding the gruesome murder of King of Adara in Kaduna state. It's very clear where our devision and religious intolerance is coming from.
Hatred from the grass root
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

Are you talking of PDP states that some local government in some APC states are bigger than?
Let APC show us developments in those Local governments. Development in a Local government would be a good start. But i guess non
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by MYHUBBY: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Shayetet13:
Why do i only notice development in PDP states. The only Apc state with development is Lagos and they retired the governor. What does that tell you about the APC?

Having made ftc. A word of advice to my fellow country men from the south west: Do not let Buhari fool you twice. A popular american proverb goes thus: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Right now, shame on Buhari for fooling us in 2015. Will you allow yourselves be fooled again?

which development in Lagos precisely? because fashola 1yrs in office beat ambode hand down

I can see how PDP is developing Abia state since over 10yrs now. quit eating maalu sheet una no go hear

as it stands all ambode achievement are mere paperworks, Lagos traffick that's seeing relieved of congestion prior fashola exit are now battling difficulties. Lagos that use to be one of the best clean state recorded one of the worse dirty state under ambode that you people were even mocking him here

you can't sit down in your village and type nonsense or is delta not under PDP and even oiling state? is kwara not under PDP? is Ogun state PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by LIVEBYTRUTH: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
We shall revenge when you come to Kano." Yes you have already revenged when you and your Islamist jihadists beheaded an innocent man Gideon Akaluka in Kano for an offence he never committed .

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Vipdike(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
What and what projects has gburugburu done in Enugu state that is commendable Chimaoke and chime silvanus both massively developed their area's gburugburu could not do d same to his Nsukka people shocked tongue[color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub][sup][/sup]
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Vipdike(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
What and what projects has gburugburu done in Enugu state that is commendable Chimaoke and chime silvanus both massively developed their area's gburugburu could not do d same to his Nsukka people shocked tongue[color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub][sup][/sup] cool
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by GeniusVincent(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
U seriously must be on some cheap drugs and possibly hallucinating dunderhead
Shayetet13:

Having made ftc. A word of advice to my fellow country men from the south west: Do not let Buhari fool you twice. A popular american proverb goes thus: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Right now, shame on Buhari for fooling us in 2015. Will you allow yourselves be fooled again?
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
GeniusVincent:
U seriously must be on some cheap drugs and possibly hallucinating dunderhead
I understand that abuse seems to help you establish some sort of control. So what did you want to say?
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by GeniusVincent(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Get a grip and keep on daydreaming like the joker that u sure are
Shayetet13:

I understand that abuse seems to help you establish some sort of control. So what did you want to say?
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by joepepsy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yes!!
Shayetet13:

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Shayetet13:

Yes. We prefer to be fooled twice by Mr integrity!

We don't want no drunkard or a cursed womanizer?
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Bibors(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
If only the emir knows that the visible developments are the handiwork of Ex Governor Sullivan Chima and that Ugwuanyi is yet to show us he can even maintain the facilities he met.

I dont blame him shaa, in a country with very bad leadership especiall that which the irredeemable irredentist who doesnt have a certificate has brought, a one eyed man is seen as King.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by foreshore(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Seconsol92:
Enugu state is in the hands of God

Is there any state that is not in God's hand?
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Banmeallday: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
vanbonattel:
Igbo amaka

More like Ndi ara....More like Emir come collect 20 Million with two babes to take pictures with me...

You cant deceive everyone
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by bewla(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Shayetet13:

I stand tall above hate
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Codes151(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sanusi the crook! Blamed GEJ and left

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Denies Commenting On Twitter Picking Ghana As Africa HQ / FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever / We Are Not Surprised Govt Is Denying Lekki Tollgate Incident — Amnesty Int'l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.