Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report (14372 Views)

Enugu PDP Hold Rally In Igbo-etiti LG, Nwodo, Itanyi Commend Ugwuanyi, Back PDP / Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC / FG, S’East Governors, Others Commend Ugwuanyi’s Support For FRSC Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by 042report: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2018
"I have seen a lot of development in Enugu State. I am impressed to see the economic potentials of a city being discussed through cultural display. Development starts at the grassroots. It was indeed a great honour for me and my entourage to be hosted to this grand reception. We have been received with the warmest hospitality in Enugu. Thank you very much His Excellency (Gov. Ugwuanyi) for this wonderful dinner. We shall revenge when you come to Kano."
- These are some of the heartfelt expressions from the Emir of Kano, His Royal Majesty, Muhammadu Sanusi II, CON, after he was treated to a colourful and warm dinner at the Government House, Enugu by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, in company of his deputy, Mrs. Cecilia Ezeilo; President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo; State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Hon. Augustine Nnamani; Chairman, Enugu State Council of Traditional Rulers, HRH, Igwe Lawrence Agubuzu; Prof. Osita Ogbu; the Aniagolu family, and a host of other dignitaries.

The Emir was in Enugu for the 3rd Memorial Lecture of late Justice Nnemeka Aniagolu, which took place on Thursday.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God!

Source: 042report

http://042report.com/emir-of-kano-commends-ugwuanyi-for-development-in-enugu-after-visit/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Why do i only notice development in PDP states. The only Apc state with development is Lagos and they retired the governor. What does that tell you about the APC?

Having made ftc. A word of advice to my fellow country men from the south west: Do not let Buhari fool you twice. A popular american proverb goes thus: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Right now, shame on Buhari for fooling us in 2015. Will you allow yourselves be fooled again?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by johnpologyidea(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Governor ifeanyi ugwuanyi is people's governor.
Enugu State is in the hands of God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by SolutionMee: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by softmind24: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Babygiwa(f): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Pictures

1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Seconsol92(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Enugu state is in the hands of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by GisterBlogger: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
sad
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by vanbonattel: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Igbo amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by CornelG(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
a
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by binsanni(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
ok
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by murphyibiam15(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
nice one. .the office lights though resemble club illumination
Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by thatigboman: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
And he cant even comment on King of Kadara in neighbouring kaduna that his hausa fulani armed militia killed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Kelamma(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Igbo bu Igbo mma mma nu! Ekene m unu!

Minus Rochas Okoroawusa and Joe Awusakwe....sorry Igbokwe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by rusher14: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
He needs the blessing of his Fulani leader to sanction his work.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Princedapace(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Abeg where is the development? These are politicians, they sweet talk for one another. Na them them!

Any ways, if you would like to learn how to work online and earn money, try freelancing. U can check my profile and read my thread on how I earn money online as a freelancer.

u maybe interested in my online training.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by agboaustine: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atikulate is coming to do more the incoming presido

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by osazeeblue01: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
If only others can emulate this Man called gburugburu of Enugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by ElChidi: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pls could someone help me with 5 projects Buhari initiated, completed and commissioned since he gained power? Let your PVC talk in the 2019

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by Adiwana: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ugwuanyo? Abi na sullivan he supposr commend

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
I can see, Emir Sanusi is finally Atikulating while APC zombies are lifelessly waiting for 5m Kano votes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by tunary(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
It seems ugwuanyi is the best governor in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by GentleMoney: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
God Bless Enugu State..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by kygo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Always speaks the truth
sanusi lamido sanusi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by LZAA: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:
He needs the blessing of his Fulani leader to sanction his work.
undecided undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report by LZAA: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
tunary:
It seems ugwuanyi is the best governor in Nigeria
Social media governor?yes

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu / Garba Shehu Denies Commenting On Twitter Picking Ghana As Africa HQ / "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.