Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (61903 Views)

Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by KelB(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sportsmanship... Cristiano or nothing

Check my siggy for more life
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by princeade86(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
and d guy won d gamble
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Damfostopper(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:

This guy really raped that girl.

For some time he has been expressing guilt.

Over compensating for the Anal damage done to the model's nyansh.
hujo de puta da gringo

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by moshino(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

This is so lovely, I could forgive him for ass-raping that bit@ch in the US grin

Wait, when you get ass-raped by the area-boys on your street, you can forgive them.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
osemoses1234:
na your hopeless

I'm not the one fishing for cheap likes and shares by beefing two extremely good players that have made their mark.

Btw, ever heard of eminem song stan. You need it and try not to bring messi's name to everytin that has to do with ronaldo. Its exhausting....
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by nijabazaar: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Unconfirmed Rapist...
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Izzykeys051(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
I love this guy too much
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Fxwarrior: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
EtimImeh:
Ronaldo is so down to earth.

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.

Where's your location?
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Uglymugg: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
mubaking:
eran ewu if u know u know

What does that white curve in the nairaland logo represent?
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
That's my nigga
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by osemoses1234(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
brosci:

I'm not the one fishing for cheap likes and shares by beefing two extremely good players that have made their mark.

Btw, ever heard of eminem song stan. You need it and try not to bring messi's name to everytin that has to do with ronaldo. Its exhausting....
alright sir
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by chris31(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Though am Leo fan but i still acknowledge that Cristiano is fantastic footballer with humility
Instead of hating or arguing the best appreciate the fact that ur able to witness the two best footballers in ur time

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by chimeziedickson: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
I'm liking this cr7 of a guy!
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by vito30(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

This is so lovely, I could forgive him for ass-raping that bit@ch in the US grin
seems you like it in the ass
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Adetokunbo1990: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Corper Ezekiel Marvellous from Bayelsa and popularly know as Soft Ijaw Boy.....A serving Corper in Ede area of Osun State

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Naughtytboy: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=lilbest4 post=72435506] Ronaldo didn't rape that bïtch I tell you this with 80% confidence here is the most likely incident that took place.

The girl has been crushing on Ronaldo just like millions other girls, they met in the club, she made all the advances, Ronaldo liked her, took her into the room and they had sex.

If you have slept with at least 10 girls before, you will know that immediately the conji wears off most of the girls will start playing all sorts of mind games and emotional manipulations especially if you two are not dating.

After the sex or towards the end, she realized that Ronaldo was just fúcking her for fun just like he had done to a lot of girls, she devised a means to entrap him him forever, something to make sure she doesn't fade into oblivion so she started crying just like most girls do here in Nigeria, accusing you of taking advantage of her blah blah.

She accused him of rape Ronaldo laughed it off then she called 911 to show she was serious, Ronaldo begged her to stop and told her he would pay her, that's why she didn't report anything to the police despite calling them he paid her off, 9 years later metoo came up, a movement that automatically pronounce men guilty without evidence, she realized it's an opportunity to cash out again.

Most handsome guys who have a little money can easily relate with these female manipulation
[/quotenosence]
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by ottidex(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ayoswit:
Oyibo sef. Some of my naija bros would have quietly whispered in his ear "guy abeg dis na my bank account number, just channel some money for me abeg, our govt don use hardship kill us, abeg bros no fail me" grin

I just dey laugh..

Pure Fact
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by sandra50(f): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

Yes..the lady only gave her pussy but didn't give her anus..so why did he rape her there.foolish girl.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by weezweezweez(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
newsynews:

The below pictures show Cristiano Ronaldo taking a selfie with a fan who stormed the field of play during a Juventus league game. The fan handed the star player his phone and requested for a selfie.

Officials however got hold of the fan and were about leading him off the pitch when the former Real Madrid player told them to stop in order for him to grant the fan’s request.

He quickly operated the fan’s phone and took a selfie with him before handing it back to him.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/ronaldo-selfie-fan-stormed-pitch/
man Utd fans don't have issues with their former players..... if na arsenal or Chelsea fans, na curse dem go dey curse their ex-players...... always praying for their downfall.... nasri, sagna, fabregas, Sanchez, courtois, van Persie etc
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by weezweezweez(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:

it's obvious you're a Messi fan.... lmao
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

Ass raping kwa?
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Chidinmaezeoke: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin
osemoses1234:
na your hopeless
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by IME1: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
EtimImeh:
Ronaldo is so down to earth.

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.

These your chairs are fantastic
My kind of chairs to a large extent.
Keep up the good work
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by SEGLIZ: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
ElChidi:
This is humility, not the fake humility by the occupant of Aso Rock. Buhari does not have a certificate yet he is president, that is fraud. People go to jail for such

when God is with you, you need less of certificate to break even.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by pipedraft: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Get train with the use of oil and gas Softwares for career opportunity
1. Autocad
2. PDMS
3. Aspen Hysys
4 Petrel
5. p&ID
Call: Geoken Tech 08060350538
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by freemi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:

lols. Hpe u nt sayn dat cuz ths. Cuz its nt d 1st time hes tkin pix wt fans on d pitch
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by mubaking: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Uglymugg:

What does that white curve in the nairaland logo represent?
nothing much just a design
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Melison(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Who told you she is a model??
Na school teacher o
Go school u no free
Get facts right na problem

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by xcelentattitude(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ronaldo - The GOAT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) / Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.