Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (61907 Views)

Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Diso60090(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
mubaking:
eran ewu if u know u know

Enter house � with your Davido head
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Oyerinde16(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

This is so lovely, I could forgive him for ass-raping that bit@ch in the US grin
softwerk, why not softpussy, I go just bury my head dia
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by domainsales18: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ronaldo is down to earth humble by taking the selfie with the guy...He made the guy's day worthwhile.

On the issue of raping that damsel some years ago, it's just a a way for cashout for the accuser.

Anyway, the real rape I know that happened in reality, is Ronaldo (Juventus) raping Manchester United once in its anus on the Champions League clash at Old Trafford.

If you agree, click LIKE, if you disagree, click SHARE.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by ayorwizz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ayoswit:
Oyibo sef. Some of my naija bros would have quietly whispered in his ear "guy abeg dis na my bank account number, just channel some money for me abeg, our govt don use hardship kill us, abeg bros no fail me" grin

Lmao...you're not a serious person!
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by enemyofprogress: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

This is so lovely, I could forgive him for ass-raping that bit@ch in the US grin
see as you dey hungry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by chukxie(m): 2:52am On Oct 27, 2018
One word : RESPECT.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by elnino02(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2018
grin
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

grin
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

no worry him burst ur tiny asd too
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by Kooldon(f): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Did the selfie with CR7 saved him from police custody that night and a possible Stadium ban for pitch invasion?
Though, he won a bet of getting a selfie with CR7
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by tochez007: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Ronaldo the football king.

Rechargeable mini hand fan available for sell. Stay cool during sunny days even in your shop, house or bus. It last up to 8 hours when fully charged, can be used as a gift. Its foldable, durable and affordable. 2500 naira. Call or whatsaap 07068935549

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by flames01: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

This guy really raped that girl.

For some time he has been expressing guilt.

Over compensating for the Anal damage done to the model's nyansh.

But he paid off the girl. How come she is now coming out after several years?
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by obontami: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2018
lilbest4:
Ronaldo didn't rape that bïtch I tell you this with 80% confidence here is the most likely incident that took place.

The girl has been crushing on Ronaldo just like millions other girls, they met in the club, she made all the advances, Ronaldo liked her, took her into the room and they had sex.

If you have slept with at least 10 girls before, you will know that immediately the conji wears off most of the girls will start playing all sorts of mind games and emotional manipulations especially if you two are not dating.

After the sex or towards the end, she realized that Ronaldo was just fúcking her for fun just like he had done to a lot of girls, she devised a means to entrap him him forever, something to make sure she doesn't fade into oblivion so she started crying just like most girls do here in Nigeria, accusing you of taking advantage of her blah blah.

She accused him of rape Ronaldo laughed it off then she called 911 to show she was serious, Ronaldo begged her to stop and told her he would pay her, that's why she didn't report anything to the police despite calling them he paid her off, 9 years later metoo came up, a movement that automatically pronounce men guilty without evidence, she realized it's an opportunity to cash out again.

Most handsome guys who have a little money can easily relate with these female manipulation

May Almighty God bless you abundantly for this write-up.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by kinggSamuel(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
I am a graphics design expert. Dm for ur logos. My principles are beauty. Affordability. Quality. Seeing is believing. Call or whatsapp 08083545539

Re: Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game by bukatyne(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwwww cry

You can forgive Ronaldo for anally raping a model because he took selfie with a fan?

How do you single handedly rape a girl's bum by the way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) / Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.