Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) (60220 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities With New Cars In 2018 (photos) / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by franchasng: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
nokatakata:
they all married for money and not love. biat.ches
if not for money and material favors, majority of black women won't marry.

Get used to that bra angry
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by Slimlord(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
a teenager kwa
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ekeinde is NOT wealthy abeg.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by clitlicker: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
omotolas huband na salary earner. broke broke broke.
a regular ndubisi is onisha market will use the captain to mop floor

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by kodedmag(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
What of mercy Johnson husband , his richer than ekehide

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

http://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-5-beautiful-nigerian-female-celebrities-with-wealthy-husbands/

When did getting married to wealthy men become some sort of achievement to be celebrated?

Majority of Nigerians share very disgusting and archaic mentality.
I want a billionaire and all , ask yourself - as a woman why can't you aspire to be a billionaire?

Misplaced priorities.

The mod that moved this trash to front page should be disciplined .

It's no longer nairaland but trashland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by whiteroses(f): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
I wonder what it's like to marry the rich , I'm sure it's hell. Unless you both had humble beginnings and his wealth begins to unfold as time went by.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by pelumzy007(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Zoharariel:
I know atleast 4 of these listed celebrities who have been fvcking other preeks apart from their husband's.

The most popular amongst them is the one who was always wearing face-cap to go fvck Femi Fani Kayode at Transcorp Hilton while he was Aviation Minister.

My Children, heed my advice. What an old man sees sitting down, a young man cannot see standing up. Do not marry any Nigerian celebrity if you do not want all the Politicians in Nigeria to empty all their akamu inside her nookie-nookie. grin

The only celebrity I can vouch for is Aunty Kemi Olunloyo, and even her ToTo mileage is reading 155,828 km per hour grin cheesy grin
You are mad.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Otutu ...my body dey shake

Op, you should have added Jennifer na,though the marriage no last

Mc Oluomo and funke Akindelete

Mc oluomo is richer than all the guys here na,imagine disagreeing
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by BlindAngel: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
mezarddinny:
na only omotola I sabi for here

ekeinde is not very rich, he is the poorest on this list

what about toke makinwa, pa fadeyi is very wealthy o
Ayosavage:
Not only five it's more than five
But na only omotola I know there o
mezarddinny:

Smh Indomie spotted, probably born b/w 1991-1996.....kids everywhere, smh
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by extremelygolden: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2018
What of Stephanie Okeke?
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by Bakasey: 1:18am On Oct 27, 2018
deriksneh:
were mercy johnson
Am feeling really sad they omitted my mom’s name here
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2018
TimiRume:
Dakore is just an ageless beau smiley
Zainab's flawless skin, i like.

Omosexy, still pretty too.

Marrying a rich man is good but marrying the right man can't be compared to anything.
Ur making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by mezarddinny: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2018
BlindAngel:

Smh Indomie spotted, probably born b/w 1991-1996.....kids everywhere, smh
it seems like you have a problem, is it a must to know all of them? I don't watch movies, nollywood, hollywood, I don't watch them, why should I know them?

the only reason I know omotola is because people talk about her alot
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by banio: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Tobi Venza
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by bestower: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
I know atleast 4 of these listed celebrities who have been fvcking other preeks apart from their husband's.

The most popular amongst them is the one who was always wearing face-cap to go fvck Femi Fani Kayode at Transcorp Hilton while he was Aviation Minister.

My Children, heed my advice. What an old man sees sitting down, a young man cannot see standing up. Do not marry any Nigerian celebrity if you do not want all the Politicians in Nigeria to empty all their akamu inside her nookie-nookie. grin

The only celebrity I can vouch for is Aunty Kemi Olunloyo, and even her ToTo mileage is reading 155,828 km per hour grin cheesy grin
Guy,you are great...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2018
omo that caroline own na golddigging olosho gone bad

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please can you take Captain Matthew Ekeinde's name off that list.

He is a broke fvckboy and that's why he still lets his wife act those sex scenes.
Because she is the breadwinner.
so on point. he also pimps her to the highest bider
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Is he richer than Dangote? grin

He's rich sha, but don't exaggerate his worth.

Is dangote on that list

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by manikspears: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2018
franchasng:
if not for money and material favors, majority of black women won't marry.

Get used to that bra angry

Woman wey marry you because of money go spread her legs for your best friend and rivals at will because of that same money.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by Obierika(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2018
mezarddinny:

Pa Fadeyi is also heavily indebted to Skye Bank now Polaris Bank

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by franchasng: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2018
manikspears:

Woman wey marry you because of money go spread her legs for your best friend and rivals at will because of that same money.
It doesn't matter bra, live your life worrying less about women's actions and inactions. Don't let women issue bother u in life, focus on increasing your finance everyday, making quality and valuable friends, helping others, making the less privileged in the society happy, being at peace with your maker and being happy.

Forget about women, they will always come with surprises.

Once your wife gives birth for u and it is your biological child, thank God and if she likes, let her go and sleep with any idiot she likes that's herself and her worth she is destroying by herself, don't let issues like this disturb u a bit angry
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by franchasng: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2018
whiteroses:
I wonder what it's like to marry the rich , I'm sure it's hell. Unless you both had humble beginnings and his wealth begins to unfold as time went by.
you sound very wise like someone that thinks a lot on issues, that's cool.

You have a point
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Slimlord:

a teenager kwa
You no wan sabi your father senior again.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2018
nokatakata:
they all married for money and not love. biat.ches

Uncle you can go and marry for love and feed your wife and children with love OK. But leave other people out of your madness.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by nokatakata: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
MarieSucre:

Uncle you can go and marry for love and feed your wife and children with love OK. But leave other people out of your madness.

why e dey pain you? madness dey your head?
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by manikspears: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
franchasng:
It doesn't matter bra, live your life worrying less about women's actions and inactions. Don't let women issue bother u in life, focus on increasing your finance everyday, making quality and valuable friends, helping others, making the less privileged in the society happy, being at peace with your maker and being happy.

Forget about women, they will always come with surprises.

Once your wife gives birth for u and it is your biological child, thank God and if she likes, let her go and sleep with any idiot she likes that's herself and her worth she is destroying by herself, don't let issues like this disturb u a bit angry

This your mentality needs to be changed
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
nokatakata:

why e dey pain you? madness dey your head?
Uncle na you e dey pain. you better double your hustle and stop looking for who will soak garri with you. You are on a long thing.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by nokatakata: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
MarieSucre:

Uncle na you e dey pain. you better double your hustle and stop looking for who will soak garri with you. You are on a long thing.

lol...so if your rich husband go broke, you look for another rich man....olosho dey your blood
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
nokatakata:

lol...so if your rich husband go broke, you look for another rich man....olosho dey your blood

Longer throat dey your own blood oga. Are you their husbands? Are their husbands compainingl to you? Are you their olosho? Are they your olosho? My friend go and sit down, double your hustle instead of yapping here

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.