Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong (816 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World / Bobrisky Unknowingly Reveals His Visibly ‘decaying’ Backside On IG (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong by Agendaplanet: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why can’t women pick a restaurant? Why do women need throw pillows? Why do women go to the bathroom in groups? What’s an eyelash curler? Men have a lot of questions about women. Some of these questions are unanswerable—I have no idea why throw pillows make beds look so much nicer, but they do, so we buy them—but I can help you out with one really common one: Why do women say nothing is wrong when something is wrong?

Men have been asking this question for a long time. I would say “for decades,” but I’m pretty sure there were large stretches of history when a woman might tell a man she was fine, and despite heaps of evidence to the contrary, he would just accept her answer and return to his cigar, untroubled. But, for the modern man, here’s why a woman might say “I’m fine” when she’s clearly not.
Read more:https://agendaplanet.com/why-women-say-nothing-is-wrong-whereas-something-is-visibly-wrong/

Re: Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong by Geespot: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
You are correct..

1 Like

Re: Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong by habsydiamond(m): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
When a lady tell u say nothing is wrong with her and she look worried. She just want u to ask more to see if u care and u are capable of carry her cross...some go say nothing like 600 times on the 601 she go start to dey vomit her problems since birth which go even won make u to hate urself for asking... Women get strategies like Nigerian army for sambisa

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Because love truly covers a multitude of sins I never understood that statement till I fell in love ... we’d rather wipe the slate clean for the sake of peace it doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt but what will bitterness do but cause more wahala

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong by chiommy123(f): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2018
For some maybe she doesn't want to bother you or she wants to present it in a better way and needs more time

1 Like

Re: Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong by frozen70(f): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2018
When she is not feeling happy and you ask her what is wrong and she says nothing

Just know that something is wrong and if you don't go further to ask her and get it sorted out

She is pilling it up for you

Be it your business or not it will affect you one way or the other

Women can nurse or bear grudges against any body

Just make sure you get the reason for that and sort it out as as soon as you can

1 Like

Re: Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2018
I hate women like this, I prefer someone who says what's on their mind, after a hard day at work I will now be playing Sherlock Homes too abeg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Preety Mike And His Sex-Doll, Amaka Enjoy A Romantic Warm Bath / Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F*ck Him And Feed Him / “lesbi@nism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbi@n Boldly Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.