Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (70311 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 29, 2018
dollyjoy:
Are you normal at all? What is the matter with you two? Why did you not quote the Guys who drop their comments?

Funny enough, picking on my comment is not because you care a rat ass about the lady in question, (I took the time to check your posts and saw you bashing females and different point in time) but because "I am a female and as such the spirit of rivalry and pull her down spirit in us is at full force".
Just get the hell outta my way and drop your " sensible " comment.
I despise ladies like you with all I have in me, what exactly is beautiful about those pictures madam? the kind of friend I will seek her opinion about a "trashy" wear and she will be like "woawwww, this is splendid". I spit on you and everything you represent. Fool!

Blah Di blah... she's still better looking than you grin

Take your insecure ass outa here tongue

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by LeonMacJames(m): 2:05am On Oct 29, 2018
I thought I had seen it all. Until opened this thread.

We Nigerians are the bane of our growth.

What do we gain for pulling down our own. ? cry

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by yinnyme(m): 3:10am On Oct 29, 2018
IamD18:
What kind of graphic pictures are these?
Op, plz add viewers discretion.
Even God will not forgive me for telling lies if I say she's beautiful.
You are not nice at all.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by kushercain: 3:42am On Oct 29, 2018
This Nairaland na very depressing place

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by joepepsy(m): 4:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Why do you have to say such to a fellow woman? Is not fair.
dollyjoy:
Jeeeez!! To be candid, she is an eyesore.

Modified
All those fools quoting me and spewing trash on my mention, I don't blame you all at all. I seriously don't understand why people can't tell themselves the truth, Not everyone is beautiful, same way not everyone has the same skin colour! If you have contrary opinion to mine, kukuma post yours and live mine, not like I reply fools anyway.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by joepepsy(m): 4:45am On Oct 29, 2018
I know you will be very ugly, only ugly bitter woman say such.
dollyjoy:
So because I can't create a fly I should not express myself about how a feel about a lady who out of her own freewill decided to make a mockery of herself? Look at those pictures again, they are appalling!!

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by abbeyty(m): 5:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Forherman:

Blah Di blah... she's still better looking than you grin

Take your insecure ass outa here tongue

Don't mind that fat pig,calling a fellow woman who is even looks better than her an eyesore and she gets angry cuz people are have been honest with her own shape. You are supposed to support your fellow woman not pulling her down, women are their own enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by SlimzDboss(m): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Bros you bad o. Your savagery is legendary ������
IamD18:

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by DaddyNimo(m): 5:42am On Oct 29, 2018
IamD18:

ode modelling isn't about being beautiful, it's about been fit and clothes marking your body....im sure u can't look any better without makeup

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Ikpongiton: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2018
this one is a beauty queen in yoruba land ooo. infact,the yorubas has the highest number of shortest and ugliest women.no insult meant
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Oyindidi(f): 6:40am On Oct 29, 2018
IamD18:

You aired your opinion just like most people did herein.

But guess what! The insults you alone are getting from people are prizes you have to pay for being a woman with opinion in our society.

Just like you were advised, mind how you make sarcastic comment next time.

Have a nice day.
Your post worst pass her own but the guys liked your post.
Chai! This one tire megrin

Dollyjoy my sweet baby, this guys no get joy at all. Them dey attack you cause na woman you yab so.
No take their yab to heart, we don see worst here. Your skin don thick pass this yabs.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Westbestside: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2018
dollyjoy:
So because I can't create a fly I should not express myself about how a feel about a lady who out of her own freewill decided to make a mockery of herself? Look at those pictures again, they are appalling!!
It is because you are suffering fron low self esteem. She has the gut and the boldness that you lack. A girl like you is the one making mockery of yourself. I am sure your body is fulk of stretch mark.

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Westbestside: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2018
joepepsy:
I know you will be very ugly, only ugly bitter woman say such.
She is bitter because she lacks the gut. She go get stretch mark o.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Westbestside: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2018
joepepsy:
Why do you have to say such to a fellow woman? Is not fair.
Act of jealousy na. I am sure she is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Westbestside: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2018
dollyjoy:
Heard hippo is ever sexier than you. You should not have put down anything here. You have exposed yourself. How can hippo like you thinks you have opinion

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by IamD18: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your post worst pass her own but the guys liked your post.
Chai! This one tire megrin

Dollyjoy my sweet baby, this guys no get joy at all. Them dey attack you cause na woman you yab so.
No take their yab to heart, we don see worst here. Your skin don thick pass this yabs.
grin grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Toblesh(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Adetutu has become an internet sensation ever since Rihanna and BBC got her attention.

Here are photos of the Nigerian model with Tribal Marks slaying in ankara bikini at Elegushi Private Beach Resort.

Adetutu reveals that the ankara bikini was made by her little sister.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/ankara-bikini-photos-of-adetutu-alabi.html?m=1
This girl doesn't look like a Nigerian.She looks more like a Kenyan..Her tribal mark be like person wey fight Lion.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Gista01: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Lol bad guy , but your name tho sad
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Gista01: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
I'm assuming her wide nostrils will compensate since her teeth will most likely get in the way of a bl0wjob.

*spits angry
lol bad guy, but your name tho sad
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by festusparkz419(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2018
chai...abg if bikini no fit u....no wear am

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by jeff1607(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2018
It isn't easy for a woman to even keep a trim shape after birthing a child, the tribal marks might not b attractive but still a fellow lady decided to say her mind and wen the same is said to her she flipped. Such is life.

She still get hope for where others de.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2018
abbeyty:

Don't mind that fat pig,calling a fellow woman who is even looks better than her an eyesore and she gets angry cuz people are have been honest with her own shape. You are supposed to support your fellow woman not pulling her down, women are their own enemy.

She can call someone ugly but she won't believe others when they call her ugly grin

The irony, oh the irony undecided
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Funkybabee(f): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2018
dollyjoy:
Well, I will recommend new medicated glasses for you because your vision is getting blurrier by the day.

So it can pain u!!
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by abbeyty(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Funkybabee:

So it can pain u!!

At least the lady she called ugly is still bold enough to leave her pictures after all these nasty words towards her person but, her after few comments she quickly removed her own picture.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Funkybabee(f): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2018
abbeyty:

At least the lady she called ugly is still bold enough to leave her pictures after all these nasty words towards her person but, her after few comments she quickly removed her own picture.

Lols so she has removed it
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Gangster1ms: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Forherman:

If you call someone who looks better than you ugly, what does that make you?

She's probably better looking than all the women in your family btw grin
The way i take dey imagine u ehn, you ugly well no be small. Little wonder u are here defending the model like say dem dey pay u. grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gangster1ms:

The way i take dey imagine u ehn, you ugly well no be small. Little wonder u are here defending the model like say dem dey pay u. grin
Even if I was is it your ugly?

With your long ostrich neck grin grin grin

Long throat must be your calling grin grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by meobizy(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol. Her shape reminds me of Bisi from around the corner, the one who all the boys reject her advances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.