Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,561 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (70308 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Barbieperry(f): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Well I know myself.. Nafn will mke me do Wat I know doesn't suit me
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by jeff1607(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
dollyjoy:
So because I can't create a fly I should not express myself about how a feel about a lady who out of her own freewill decided to make a mockery of herself? Look at those pictures again, they are appalling!!

Try posing in a bikini and the comments would shock you

For a mother of one her body is ok.

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Giftedhands123: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
Jeeeez!! To be candid, she is an eyesore.
Hope you know you look like a baby hippopotamus? Calling someone an eyesore when you're not even pretty yourself. All that fat In your cheek, making you look like you are harboring a day old baby in there. Very low of you joy.

Shaming people for their look. Awful. You need to take eyebrow lessons from her.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Bestchisom(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
The OP even added a link for us to see more hot pictures of her... OP are u mad... Is like something is Wrong with u

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by muxyray(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Truth be told...
This girl is BEAUTIFUL..
According to her.. grin

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by arabbunkum: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omo her p*sy go wowo o grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Oyewole609: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please tell this thing to put on cloth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by wristbangle: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is well. Am speechless about the pictures.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by grandstar(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
oshe111:
How is this one a model again na

This one wen look like okporoko fish wen dem no dry well

No wonder she wan use tribal mark take trend

See skin like who them born for harmattan season

She has a good shape for a model.

God bless her

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Minjim: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
Thats commendable, coming from a lady that cant even model a tokunbo dress

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by sureheaven(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
There shld have been warning of viewers discretion before opening thread. shocked

I’ve prayed my eyes not to see evil before the year ends. grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by MissRaine69(f): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Black vs Black hate is the reason why we as a people fail to advance! She is not your type, she is not your type why the insults? Oh wait it’s NL the land of faceless keyboard warriors

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by doggedfighter(f): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See all her hotter, sexier bikini photos HERE

Hit or miss?

I like her confidence
Slay on girl
OP , see all her what? These ones are ok, thanks!
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Yaba4sure: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:
What kind of graphic pictures are these?

Op, plz add viewers discretion.

Even God will not forgive me for telling lies if I say she's beautiful.
chain!! Guy u wicked ooh

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
what da f........k! what kinda creature or species is this? shocked is it from the dracula families?
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
No problems! i will still fuvk it. grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by jasysandra(f): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
So because I can't create a fly I should not express myself about how a feel about a lady who out of her own freewill decided to make a mockery of herself? Look at those pictures again, they are appalling!!
shame on you angry

6 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
Maybe being fat has suddenly made you think you're not an eyesore yourself. Look who's talking with her flat nose. grin

7 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Giftedhands123: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
jasysandra:
shame on you angry
Am not the only one on this. Shame on you dollyjoy.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by KelB(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bikini is not for everybody na
When did boys started wearing bikini
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by ikwutasco(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
that posture local die....hahahaha abeg she d learn to be celebrity or cele beat-her
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by esosuo2: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should be more concerned getting a job as an Oracle than as a model.
Seems the tribal marks are not the worst thing to happen to her sex appeal. Those boobs are.
Ara ube.
you are too evil grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by solihu(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin See this one! Get yourself a damn mirror, it is so cheap! Even a funny looking Humpty Dumpty can call someone ugly. I blame the sex deprived idiot telling you lies grin I hope he does it with a pillow over your face or with His eyes shut grin. Spits
dollyjoy:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Gabriel6(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
all this one's be shouting she is ugly as if Say na them fyn pass. Most of them obasanjo and oshomole get hope for where them dey,

in other words no body ugly, na money the yab man

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Damfostopper(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
see her face like that of an Antelope.... see teeth.... gosh...

I need to unsee this

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by martineverest(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
na infinix phone she dey use sef...
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
seriously? is this the culture she was suppose to promote. this particular olosho will give naija more bad name. please can they make her unfamous. she never even be celeb yet and she don start to the open toto upandan

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
This girl looks way better than you hypocritical rejects and numskulls,your sisters and your babe0s. Why so much hate on a young woman?

Nairaland has become the hub of embittered and frustrated beings who are out to peddle hate and cynicism.

A sour stream cannot give out fresh water. A broken cistern cannot hold any substance.

This is the official meeting point of bitter leaf netizens.

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Last355(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
she's fucking ugly!! her parents did a bad job!!
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Sholaco: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't know what s wrong with this woman...she should be ashamed of this nonsense
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
She has blasted me already.

Her ugliness is not about beauty but from her lack of character and appreciation of her culture.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Glory147: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:

Someone said you look like a baby hippopotamus... I took out my time to go check why the person would call you that. So I clicked on your name, scroll down your profile, saw your photo and for a second I actually do not blame the person who called you a baby hippopotamus.. Because at first I thought the same too.

I'm sorry but it's true. Believe me!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.