Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,744 members, 7,837,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (70305 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
So because I can't create a fly I should not express myself about how a feel about a lady who out of her own freewill decided to make a mockery of herself? Look at those pictures again, they are appalling!!

See one Ugly girl calling another one ugly undecided

Ugliness * Ugliness = Ugliness Square grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
See bashing grin grin

Pesin Pekin go get mention tire today grin

I feel so bad now! I'm going to take back my mention grin grin grin grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should be more concerned getting a job as an Oracle than as a model.

Seems the tribal marks are not the worst thing to happen to her sex appeal.
Those boobs are.

Ara ube.

Na nonsense full ur mouth...

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by molas02: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
This girl should stop decieving herself....why is it so hard to see a fine afonja girl angry

u no see how adaku fine pas Jennifer
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Jenticles(f): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wow, its well.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Divay22(f): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Forherman:

I feel so bad now! I'm going to take back my mention grin grin grin grin
Lol. She don change picture grin grin grin

Words does wonders though
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by dollyjoy(f): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
myners007:
To be candid, u don't look anything near a baby hippo. These guys are only trolling u for expressing ur opinion. I want you to be more careful next whenever u make sarcastic comment in Nairaland if not u will be roasted alive.
Thank you
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by TruthHurts100: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See all her hotter, sexier bikini photos HERE

Hit or miss?

I like her confidence
Slay on girl

She's ugly
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Divay22:

Lol. She don change picture grin grin grin

Words does wonders though

She's using a 10yr old picture now. I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin

She wants to shame another woman but she doesn't feel comfortable in her own damn skin angry

4 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by nezer83: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
Jeeeez!! To be candid, she is an eyesore.

Hello Joy girl...how u?
Been a while.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by dollyjoy(f): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Funkybabee:

And if I tell you that u look like a p!g how would u feel
Well, I will recommend new medicated glasses for you because your vision is getting blurrier by the day.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by dollyjoy(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
nezer83:

Hello Joy girl...how u? Been a while.
Hi Nezer, I'm good. Yeah, been a while.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Emaprince: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Forherman:

She wants to shame another woman but she doesn't feel comfortable in her own damn skin angry
Another woman posted a very ugly pic of hers ..and the public is being asked whether its hit or miss, the girl jolly said what she thought and she is being attacked for that.

So she should lie because she is also a woman?

To tell you the truth..that model is ugly...one of the most ugliest girl I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
I wan vomit sef .... where dey carry dat one come
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Johnmattee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
she needs to gym, that body sef no dey attractive.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Emaprince:
Another woman posted a very ugly pic of hers ..and the public is being asked whether its hit or miss, the girl jolly said what she thought and she is being attacked for that.

So she should lie because she is also a woman?

To tell you the truth..that model is ugly...one of the most ugliest girl I have seen.

If you call someone who looks better than you ugly, what does that make you?

She's probably better looking than all the women in your family btw grin

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by IamD18: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
Thank you

You aired your opinion just like most people did herein.

But guess what! The insults you alone are getting from people are prizes you have to pay for being a woman with opinion in our society.

Just like you were advised, mind how you make sarcastic comment next time.

Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
Hi Nezer, I'm good. Yeah, been a while.
I think you're really cute, don't let the faceless ones get to you. Nairaland is full of bitter people.. Grow a thick skin. wink Calling another human being an eyesore makes you an A-hole though, how do you think her baby daddy would feel?
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Wesey112: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
celeb masquerade

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Akile1: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
You just dey there dey abuse her before you know, CR7 Don dey poke her . Next thing, she buy ur family grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by dollyjoy(f): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Forherman:

Are you normal at all? What is the matter with you two? Why did you not quote the Guys who drop their comments?

Funny enough, picking on my comment is not because you care a rat ass about the lady in question, (I took the time to check your posts and saw you bashing females and different point in time) but because "I am a female and as such the spirit of rivalry and pull her down spirit in us is at full force".
Just get the hell outta my way and drop your " sensible " comment.
I despise ladies like you with all I have in me, what exactly is beautiful about those pictures madam? the kind of friend I will seek her opinion about a "trashy" wear and she will be like "woawwww, this is splendid". I spit on you and everything you represent. Fool!

7 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by dollyjoy(f): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tunechiami:
I think you're really cute, don't let the faceless ones get to you. Nairaland is full of bitter people.. Grow a thick skin. wink Calling another human being an eyesore makes you an A-hole though, how do you think her baby daddy would feel?
Thank you.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Wesey112: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
greet them for me uncle Adewale
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Emaprince: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Forherman:

If you call someone who looks better than you ugly, what does that make you?

She's probably better looking than all the women in your family btw grin
You must be a very ugly girl to be easily offended by the word ugly. Taking it personal shows it.

BTW, I have a lot of pretty women around me. So when I see anything not close to them/beauty, I know.

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Emaprince: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
Are you normal at all? What is the matter with you two? Why did you not quote the Guys who drop their comments?

Funny enough, picking on my comment is not because you care a rat ass about the lady in question, (I took the time to check your posts and saw you bashing females and different point in time) but because "I am a female and as such the spirit of rivalry and pull her down spirit in us is at full force".
Just get the hell outta my way and drop your " sensible " comment.
I despise ladies like you with all I have in me, what exactly is beautiful about those pictures madam? the kind of friend I will seek her opinion about a "trashy" wear and she will be like "woawwww, this is splendid". I spit on you and everything you represent. Fool!
Don't mind that she-male... She criticised your pic but can't post hers. Ugly people takes offence when they hear that word UGLY

4 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by dreamwords: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
ugly afonja people trying hard to form sexy, accept ur ugliness
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
dreamwords:
ugly afonja people trying hard to form sexy, accept ur ugliness
Cos you're seeing something not appealing to you now all Yoruba girls are ugly and trying to form sexy ★★★
Saw those pictures on her Facebook wall, she even announced prior to that time that she'll be putting on a bikini at the beach, the moment she uploaded it, come and see comments, her friends hailing her.
Within me I didn't think it was cool at all... She's better covered.
I don't care whatever anyone says, she's not beautiful and she posts randy things on her wall with one small bisexual boy like this.
She's not even propagating our culture well, she just wants to be noticed and pitied.
Sorry I spewed all this jare.
Plus I demand an apology for calling all Yoruba girls ugly , we're all human beings and everyone is beautiful in their own skin.★★★
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by Gabriel004: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:
What kind of graphic pictures are these?

Op, plz add viewers discretion.

Even God will not forgive me for telling lies if I say she's beautiful.
grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by nailcapuzzi89(m): 12:21am On Oct 29, 2018
she has got pride and beauty..
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by josiegirl27: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
How is this one a model again na

This one wen look like okporoko fish wen dem no dry well

No wonder she wan use tribal mark take trend

See skin like who them born for harmattan season
sigh.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by bluefilm: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Nonsense sad
Re: Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? by placeofallure(f): 1:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Especially in the last picture, she looks like Rafeeki in Lion King grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / New Pictures Of Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.