Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? (3815 Views)

Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror / I Will Step-down From The Throne If Buhari Win – (emir Vows) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Duru1:

In fact contrary to your bonehead wish, I will outlast the shithole called Nigeria.

Ojukwu made equally jejune statements.
Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by maestroferdi: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

When did you lose your job and what is it you were doing at the time?
Must you wear dumbness on your sleeves for all to see?
Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
maestroferdi:
Must you wear dumbness on your sleeves for all to see?

Why should I when you are there to champion the cause?

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by maestroferdi: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

Why should I when you are there to champion the cause?
Dude, your case is getting pathetic...
Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
maestroferdi:
Dude, your case is getting pathetic...
Yours has always been.
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Duru1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

Ojukwu made equally jejune statements.

It is beyond the intellect of human to predict tomorrow. Therefore you looked silly already in an attempt to play God. What does Ojukwu’s simplistic statement of yesteryears got to do with me? Ojukwu and I do not have the same stream of thought.
Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Duru1:

It is beyond the intellect of human to predict tomorrow. Therefore you looked silly already in an attempt to play God. What does Ojukwu’s simplistic statement of yesteryears got to do with me? Ojukwu and I do not have the same stream of thought.

You made the prediction kiddo.
Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by 0monnak0da: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Duru1:

DENDEIKU you no longer have a stream of thought but rather a stagnant fetid gutter of verbigeration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by oyatz(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Vote for your candidate and LEAVE the Southwest alone.

Let every one vote according to his/her conscience.

Binikingdowm:
The southwest votes are always confusing and difficult to predict. They normally vote for a president that doesn't perform to meet their expectations.

They don't vote on tribal or religious sentiment even Obasanjo a Yoruba man couldn't even win his state..

So in 2019 , can Buhari win in..

Lagos state

Ekiti state

Osun state

Ogun state

Oyo state

Senatordave1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by oyatz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
So you are wiser than the Yoruba people that you now educating them about the evils of Buhari and the candidates to vote for?

Donmedrac:
Obasanjo spent years developing Lagos so you think tinubu could have done it by himself without federal might? Jokers..

The same Buhari is taking Lagos money to develop Kano and katsina..

Better vote sowore and take it back

You can also vote atiku to restructure the country

Or vote fela to promote investment..

If you vote buhari, herdsmen will take your lands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by ImperialYoruba: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
This OP should have framed the question differently. The question should be "Can Atiku win any SW State"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by kolaaderin: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

When did you lose your job and what is it you were doing at the time?
Why won't they lose their job when they work for a boss stealing money from federal purse. Most of the lost jobs are in one way or the other attached to corruption as the businesses can not survive legitimately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Bizibi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
bettercreature:
Where is the hunger you are talking about here ?Please don’t embarrass south west we are no Borno! just go and find job if you don’t have one.Teaching job is everywhere
Atiku is not an option
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Crowd With Red Cap Waiting For Atiku In Kano[photos] / Presidentcovik Trends On Twitter As Imam Roast Buhari / Article Written By Usman Umar From Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.