Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? (3794 Views)

Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror / I Will Step-down From The Throne If Buhari Win – (emir Vows) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Binikingdowm: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2018
The southwest votes are always confusing and difficult to predict. They normally vote for a president that doesn't perform to meet their expectations.

They don't vote on tribal or religious sentiment even Obasanjo a Yoruba man couldn't even win his state..

So in 2019 , can Buhari win in..

Lagos state

Ekiti state

Osun state

Ogun state

Oyo state

Senatordave1
Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Beremx(f): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2018
With the present situation in the country where Hunger looms, South west will not vote for Buhari.

This is not 2015!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Beremx:
With the present situation in the country where Hunger looms, South west will not vote for Buhari.

This is not 2015!

Maybe there is hunger in your household.

Buhari would win every single state in South West, North West, North East, Half of South South and 30% in South East. North central of the likes of PDP sponsored herdsmen would be divided.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by mightyhazell: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2018
I doubt. with the harsh economic realities on ground, I doubt if buhari will even win in Katsina state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by engineerboat(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

Buhari would win every single state in South West, North West, North East, Half of South South and 30% in South East. North central of the likes of PDP sponsored herdsmen would be divided.

Nibo lo to wa.

Omo ilu wo ni iwo je

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Binikingdowm: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

the only state buhari is sure of winning in north east is Bornu state..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2018
mightyhazell:
I doubt. with the harsh economic realities on ground, I doubt if buhari will even win in Katsina state

Let me. Just ask you this simple question. How successful were you before Buhari came to power? Because everything bad thing even for not performing well on the bed is Buharis fault. Pls a Answer me.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by bettercreature(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Beremx:

This is not 2015!
Where is the hunger you are talking about here ?Please don’t embarrass south west we are no Borno! just go and find job if you don’t have one.Teaching job is everywhere
Atiku is not an option

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by quickberry(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Binikingdowm:
The southwest votes are always confusing and difficult to predict. They normally vote for a president that doesn't perform to meet their expectations.

They don't vote on tribal or religious sentiment even Obasanjo a Yoruba man couldn't even win his state..

So in 2019 , can Buhari win in..

Lagos state

Ekiti state

Osun state

Ogun state

Oyo state

Senatordave1

He would win all

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by quickberry(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Beremx:
[s]With the present situation in the country where Hunger looms, South west will not vote for Buhari.

This is not 2015![/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2018
engineerboat:

Nibo lo to wa.

Omo ilu wo ni iwo je

I'm ijaw/itsekiri, born and raised in Lagos.

Nigerians are suffering from a malaise in which corrupt entities are now seen as the superior race that must lead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by quickberry(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2018
mightyhazell:
[s]I doubt. with the harsh economic realities on ground, I doubt if buhari will even win in Katsina state[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by modik(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2018
bettercreature:
Where is the hunger you are talking about here ?Please don’t embarrass south west we are no Borneo! just go and find job if you don’t have one. Teaching job is everywhere
Atiku is not an option

You just mentioned the reason Buhari will never win.

All the jobs lost because of his misadventure shall surely be his undoing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2018
@ Op pdp agent u just want give ur self heart attack ni oo. South west is a Goal for PMB already.
PDP They lost in Kogi. They lost in Edo and Ondo at the middle of recession. They came 3rd in Anambra and lost in Ekiti and most recently Osun yet you pdp followers say Nigerians have rejected APC.
Atikulooted obituary is a mere dream

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2018
Obasanjo couldn't win his state because he contested against another Yoruba man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by quickberry(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

I'm ijaw/itsekiri, born and raised in Lagos.

Nigerians are suffering from a malaise in which corrupt entities are now seen as the superior race that must lead.

Don't mind him, he is not a yoruba person...you can deduce that from what he typed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2018
modik:

When did you lose your job and what is it you were doing at the time?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2018
modik:

were you working in a bank before 2015 and lost your job after Buhari became president?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by quickberry(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2018
Binikingdowm:
the only state buhari is sure of winning in north east is Bornu state..

All north eastern states are for Buhari, don't say what you don't know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by beejaay: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Beremx:

This is not 2015!
Madam leave them make dey continue to dey lie to themselves the same way gej did..the fact is staring them in the face..you hardly see a neutral talking about voting PMB again down here in the southwest except APC members...make Una dey sweet Una mind jare, na PMB to win by 300% lwtmb

7 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Eledan: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
modik:

How many people in your family or that you know lost their jobs?

Swear in the name of the god you worship

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by quickberry(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2018
beejaay:

Madam leave them make dey continue to dey lie to themselves the same way gej did..the fact is staring them in the face..you hardly see a neutral talking about voting PMB again down here in the southwest except APC members...make Una dey sweet Una mind jare, na PMB to win by 300% lwtmb

Where in south west are you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
Eledan:

How many people in your family or that you know lost their jobs?

Swear in the name of the god you worship

Don't mind them.

All they scream about are phantom job losses.

The rails and roads being built maybe they are done by mutants.

The Npower scheme is probably for aliens.

Banks declaring profit left and right nko?

They'll all be pretending they once held 8 figure salaried jobs.

14 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Binikingdowm: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Most people commenting here are paid 30k monthly by APC to write trash..

No sane Yoruba indigene will support buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Most people commenting here are paid 30k monthly by APC to write trash..

No sane Yoruba indigene will support buhari

Shut up.

Prove to me you earn more than a million Naira monthly.

8 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Binikingdowm: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up.

Prove to me you earn more than a million Hairs monthly.
I don't earn *hairs*..

I have no reason to prove anything to you..

Bmcs are already exposed on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I don't earn *hairs*..

I have no reason to prove anything to you..

Bmcs are already exposed on nairaland

Shut up.

You must be one of the 5 Naira per post kids they've been talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Binikingdowm: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up.

You must be one of the 5 Naira per post kids they've been talking about.
5 naira per post? Lmao grin grin..

I won't argue with you, it's your daily bread you are fighting to eat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by rusher14: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Binikingdowm:
5 naira per post? Lmao grin grin..

I won't argue with you, it's your daily bread you are fighting to eat

Shut up.

5 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Integrator1: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Beremx:

This is not 2015!

Yes, they'd vote in party who reduced Lagos Ibadan express way budget because it was not a PPT project..

They'd vote in a IPod party whose aims is stealing and corruption .

They'd vote in a party with likes of Saraki, Dino maleye to be at the aim of affairs.

Guess what they would vote out a party who's constructing Lagos Ibadan express way ?

They'd vote out a party which stopped payment of fees for employment.(immigration scam comes to mind )

They'd vote out a party who helped engage their youth in Npower progamme. ( Sure-p comes to mind)

They'd vote a party which started payment of forgotten pensioners of defunct Nigerian airways, Nigerian railway ?

And vote in Atiku who did literarily nothing for eight years.

And vote in a party whose sixteen years made Nigeria eldorado.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Donmedrac: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari will lose the southwest but with a ratio of 40-45%.

Their votes are always divided so it will be constant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Zone In Nigeria Is The Most Developed? / See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos / 2023: North Exploiting Disunity Among Southern Politicians – Vatsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.